Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

:eek:
    "Right there folks please... "
    c'mon, johnny, we were having a quiet one and then this guys burst in talking crazy.

not OUR fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

goat2 wrote: »
    he was outstanding, would make a brilliant leader, and it would be great if he were to be our next head of government, i do see people now changing their minds about ff and thinking of voting for them again this time as they have done in the past, these same people if you asked them six weeks ago, they said they would not vote for them again. now they have seen enough and mainly because of the changes within the party they would rather stay with ff
    Many thanks goat2.

I have to say that I would need shock treatment before I'd forget about what FF has done to our country :(

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Many thanks goat2.

I have to say that I would need shock treatment before I'd forget about what FF has done to our country :(
    surely that post is shock enough?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

ArtSmart wrote: »
    c'mon, johnny, we were having a quiet one and then this guys burst in talking crazy. not OUR fault.

okay, well look .. stay quiet, I'll get him a taxi.. and when he's gone I'll lock the door and start serving again..

surely that post is shock enough?
    This lady says NO to FF

• Advertisement

okay, well look .. stay quiet, I'll get him a taxi.. and when he's gone I'll lock the door and start serving again..
    yecouldnt just sneak me a quick vodka first?

This lady says NO to FF
    but didnt you see M Martin all altar boy like?
    doesnt that count? (samll 'c')

This lady says NO to FF

:eek:... Another shock post.. :eek:

he he. i thought the host wasnt supposed to cause the rows...

but didnt you see M Martin all altar boy like?
    doesnt that count? (samll 'c')
    Sorry Art, I'm in to men and not boys

• Advertisement

Sorry Art, I'm in to men and not boys
    so, not the religious type then?

didnt the visionary convert you earlier on tubbs n friends?

I might go in to full Thatcher mode in a while

so, not the religious type then?

didnt the visionary convert you earlier on tubbs n friends?
    Not a hope :D - Sh1te, that conflicts with the whole renewing the vows craic...

Not a hope :D - Sh1te, that conflicts with the whole renewing the vows craic...
    naw, telling someone you still love them, or love in gereral, has nothing to do with Catholicism

naw, telling someone you still love them, or love in gereral, has nothing to do with Catholicism
    You're so right Art. When I got married the whole civil ceremony thing hadn't taken off but I think it is wonderful that people have so many options now. Anyway, a wedding is only one day, it is what comes afterwards is important. :)

anybody watching the movie... I thought drinking was my only Weisz ... boom boom..

anybody watching the movie... I thought drinking was my only Weisz ... boom boom..
    :confused:

watched it to check out nora jones.

oh yeah.

well i heard the other half snoring - safe to go to bed.

:D

(joke, i'm single, honest0

well i heard the other half snoring - safe to go to bed.:D (joke, i'm single, honest0

:eek: Somebody's after falling asleep, while trying to rob your house to get money for a big wedding dress...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

From Politico.ie's Twitter:
    On Tonight with Vincent Browne: Enda Kenny interview pre-rec followed by panel of independent candidates.

Edit: James Fanning,Michael Healy Rae, Catherine Connolly, Kate Bopp are the Independents

Interesting...very, very interesting....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

telekon wrote: »
    From Politico.ie's Twitter:

Edit: James Fanning,Michael Healy Rae, Catherine Connolly, Kate Bopp are the Independents

Interesting...very, very interesting....

Dylan Haskins (Dublin South East) is on tonight at some stage too, according to himself, Tele.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Vinnie B will eat Healy-Rae alive, going to harangue him about his dad holding the country to ransom

SkidMark wrote: »
    Dylan Haskins (Dublin South East) is on tonight at some stage too, according to himself, Tele.

Y'know I was thinking about Haskins today, 23 years old, sure he's too young, inexperienced etc.

But when you look at the politicians that were a similar young age when they entered the dail such as Enda, Biffo, Mary Coughlan....oh dear... maybe next time Dylan...:o

Boards poll has him taking the third seat..
    Boards.ie : Latest Poll Results for Dublin South-East

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

If anyone needs subtitles for Healy-Rae, let me know.:D

Who is this Bopp person?

Boards poll has him taking the third seat..
    Boards.ie : Latest Poll Results for Dublin South-East

Ok I'll bite JA...Do you actually give merit to the boards poll? :confused:

Its a nice idea and well put together tbut the demographics using it are all over the shop. +55's are severly under represented hence FF are winning 4 seats nationally or something crazy like that.

Plus it was alluded to on the GE11 forum that Haskins got his buddies to reg with boards and fill up the votes for him. Like Dave McCarthy in Cork SC. Both have zero chance of getting elected unfortunately...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Sardonicat wrote: »
    If anyone needs subtitles for Healy-Rae, let me know.:D

I've got John O'Donohue beside me doing the translation

I've got John O'Donohue beside me doing the translation

:eek:

Quick, hide the silver!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

telekon wrote: »
    Y'know I was thinking about Haskins today, 23 years old, sure he's too young, inexperienced etc.

But when you look at the politicians that were a similar young age when they entered the dail such as Enda, Biffo, Mary Coughlan....oh dear... maybe next time Dylan...:o

I was sceptical about young Dylan, but I heard him speak last week at a rally and he made a lot of sense.

A few twenty somethings** would be no bad thing in the next Dáil.

Mol an oige agus tiocfaidh siad

**I'm excluding kids of former TD's and anyone who joined an Ogra society or equivalent while they were still in school from that list.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement