Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

baldbear wrote: »
    The guy with the red tie, Mr Blinky seems like he's a smart guy.

Karl Dieter, yeah he's a sharp guy alright.. he does have a issue with blinking under the lights, but him and Paul Sommerville are on the ball... Jill Kirby has the worst accent since Nadine Coyle...

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭sockpuppets

jaysus, would have never thought he was a singer.. I think jim Power has lost a lot of credibility since he admitted getting his economics wrong during the boom...

Turns out Mr Deeter has his own youtube channel as well..

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭sockpuppets

he's actually pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭PKen

he's actually pretty good.

Saw him and a few buddies, at the Olympia in Dublin recently. They were playing support to "The Group" (a tribute to The Band). Maybe Tony O'Brien (organiser) might get him to play at next years Athy Bluegrass Festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

How come there's no Vinny tonight?confused.gif

Koloman wrote: »
    How come there's no Vinny tonight?confused.gif

Hi Koloman,
    from a politics.ie thread: "I'm A Celebrity at 9 has bumped Apprentice to 10, and that has pushed VinB off Monday nights."

I think I vaguely remember him saying that last week..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Hi Koloman,
    from a politics.ie thread: "I'm A Celebrity at 9 has bumped Apprentice to 10, and that has pushed VinB off Monday nights."

I think I vaguely remember him saying that last week..

The dumbing down of Irish society continues apace...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

TV3 did the same last year.

They bumped off their best homemade show (The Apprentice) to a later time in favour of an ITV programme.

But last year, the after programme was shown over on 3e and Vincent Browne wasn't cancelled.

It just doesn't make sense.

• Advertisement

Vincent opening up with a speech saying November the 16th will be seen as the day we gave up part of our sovereignty and it's a case of national humiliation.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

wow. stunning stuff

ArtSmart wrote: »
    wow. stunning stuff

A real funereal air about the show tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

Fianna Fail offer to send in a backbencher to talk about recent events - absolute disgrace.

He said, Fianna Fail could only provide a Backbencher and that would be no good to him. Why have FG sent in Brian Hayes? - an obvious lighweight. Varadkar or Bruton should be there tonight. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Wow FF's actions have really screwd ireland and the Euro! I suppose they'll still blame Lehman brothers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Mr Tim Buktoo

i nearly wish that vincent would keep the politicans off this show or at least the oppostion idiots. they are just ****in spoofers. they havent a clue. like those idiots on the frontline last night! not saying that the FF guys have any clue but at least we can be spared the opposition just trying to blame everyhing on the current crowd and not telling us what they would do themselves.
    jesus. absoloute ****ing disgrace this country is!

Paul Sommerville demanding that Brian Cowen resign immediately. Who would disagree with that at this stage?

Shocking stuff.

I think it's time for another march, there's nearly tears on the panel.

Paul Sommerville looks like he is about to cry! If only our politicians showed this much passion for the country.

• Advertisement

Koloman wrote: »
    Paul Sommerville demanding that Brian Cowen resign immediately. Who would disagree with that at this stage?

Shocking stuff.

He always looks very annoyed. I think he genuinely cares about the country. Pity we don't have people of his conviction in Leinster House.

"Is our money safe"? I don't want to hear Politicians saying it is. I want to hear it from the Economists.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

PKen wrote: »
    He always looks very annoyed. I think he genuinely cares about the country. Pity we don't have people of his conviction in Leinster House.

Seeing Dick Roche on BBC Newsnight earlier, smirking and cracking a joke with the interviewer (and needless to say, denying everything) just made me mad!

When you think our govt can't get any more out of touch with the people, they just continue to surprise us.

Debt forgiveness, I said it before and i'll say it agian get Bono involved. If he can do it for Africa could he not do it for his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Debt forgiveness, I said it before and i'll say it agian get Bono involved. If he can do it for Africa could he not do it for his own.

I'd hate the príck even more if he did do so..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

He could start by paying his taxes in the country where he resides. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭jane wani

sommerville is class ..always has been..the simple reason he gets annoyed is...wait for it.

he actually knows what hes talking about..ie he knows the truth

strange that

jane wani wrote: »
    sommerville is class ..always has been..the simple reason he gets annoyed is...wait for it.

He talks a lot of sense.. I laughed at the big perturbed expression on him, and the head shaking... lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

wonder who's on tonight?

• Advertisement

ArtSmart wrote: »
    wonder who's on tonight?

side-show-bob.jpg&t=1
    Justine McCarthy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement