Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

waiting for vinny so watching the 11 oclock nonsense, they seem to have got a good panel together but the host isn't up to much.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

2 interviews with Enda. We're being spoiled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

waiting for vinny so watching the 11 oclock nonsense, they seem to have got a good panel together but the host isn't up to much.

McWilliams is busy tonight, he is on The Eleventh Hour and I was watching him at a rally with The Count and Paul Somerville only an hour ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Inda did a pre-recorded interview. He won't move away from the script. The prune has him well trained.

Just flicked over. One of the lads looks like Doc Brown from Back To The Future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

SkidMark wrote: »
    McWilliams is busy tonight, he is on The Eleventh Hour and I was watching him at a rally with The Count and paul Somerville only an hour ago.

How did that go? Heard they had to move from Bewley's to the D4 due to overwhelming demand. :)

SkidMark wrote: »
    McWilliams is busy tonight, he is on The Eleventh Hour and I was watching him at a rally with The Count and paul Somerville only an hour ago.

You've went to a rally with The Count?

It'll be 11.20 before the show starts. Oh no! it's airport sleaze man!

Mansergh will be involved in the interview. Legend.

The interview is with ursula! **** FG are a well oiled machine this year, being able to force their demands on TV3....

• Advertisement

Head tilting.... Much head tilting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

enda got an easy go of things getting tv time on tv3, no vinnyb interview this.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

Well this is no fun..

Wish Vinny was interviewing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

telekon wrote: »
    How did that go? Heard they had to move from Bewley's to the D4 due to overwhelming demand. :)
    Sardonicat wrote: »
    You've went to a rally with The Count?

It was very good, I'd say 350-400 people at it, the only problem for Paul Sommerville is that you came away wanting to vote 1)Constantin 2)McWilliams 2)Sommerville

The Count had a 15 minute rant about how he would fix the country, and I'm an even bigger fan now. He is passionate where McWilliams is too polished

He's reeling off his pre-learned lessons that the prune wrote out for him.

Why can't people see through this sh!t?

Christ, I wish Enda would answer the questions.

If plan A doesn't work, our plan B is plan A!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

i got abuse last week, but this is the reason im giving ff and labour votes.

And this is most likely our new leader? Fcuk me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

ffs Enda .. just say "It would not be wise of me to give away my position before even going in to the meeting Ursula"... /question

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

5 point plan.....drone drone drone.....5 point plan......drone.....drone....drone.....get Ireland working.....drone...drone...drone

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

That_Guy wrote: »
    And this is most likely our new leader? Fcuk me.

We are not exactly blessed with choice here though :(

Wow. Enda constantly deflecting just like those in FF. Same sh*t, different day.

manafana wrote: »

Dare I ask, why not SF? Labour and FF don't really difference in principle with FG. Enda is clearly stating (now) that there is no plan B and that a default will never be a plan B. This is not the economic policies that we can follow, or that I can't at least. Default should never be an option! What a statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

He looks like he HATES this..

Next taoiseach... Oh great.(sarcasm)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,359 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Bloody hate politician talk

Kenny is doing himself no favours here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

manafana wrote: »

Yea, that'll learn 'em for destroying the country!!

I'm struggling to supress the urge to kick the television.

Now we know why he wouldn't allow himslef to be interviewd by VB. (well, actually, we knew already. i'm hoping plenty others know, now.)

Any FG supporters watching this interview, are you still going to vote FG?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

He looks really nervous, stiff and anxious...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement