Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I am in favour of the moratorium typical of the BAI to be trying to reduce regulations at a time when regulations are needed.

Pathetic. Oh and its pathetic that FG are on 38% hoping the boards election poll is the true poll.
    It allows the news at one on RTE Radio 1 to get the last electioneering in.

Not that NewsTalk will be on the air at 1pm???? :confused: nor will TV3. or any of the many local radio services.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭clln

Like We need a further period of reflection? we have had that since 2008 when we woke up to find our banks nationilised! :D
    surely there cannot be a true undecided out there now?is there:confused:
    possibly some that have just came out of a long coma!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Looking forward to tonight!

Hanafin - She hasn't appeared on VB before (desperation?).

Reily - VB will probably wipe the smug smile off his face.

Burton - Will Burton dare to mention haranguegate?

Ryan - Meh.

Mary Lou - Meh II, bulls*itter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

I really enjoy the VB show. Its a breath of fresh air. Vinny aint afraid to ask tough questions no matter who he is interviewing. He has plenty to discuss at the mo with all the election stuff going on. What will he do when it all ends though??? I would suggest that he goes after all the politicians who made election promises and keep hounding them till the policy is implemented or that the politician admits that the cannot keep their promise:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I really enjoy the VB show. Its a breath of fresh air. Vinny aint afraid to ask tough questions no matter who he is interviewing. He has plenty to discuss at the mo with all the election stuff going on. What will he do when it all ends though??? I would suggest that he goes after all the politicians who made election promises and keep hounding them till the policy is implemented or that the politician admits that the cannot keep their promise:pac:
    Vinnie is that you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

;)
    Vinnie is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Is Joan Burton actually on, or will it be a sketch from Mario?*

*Just got my answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

lol judging by the ad for the count analysis, tv3 have appropriated 'the count' as one of their 'experts'. Should be worth watching at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,982 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Slow night on TV tonight, came across that dreadful muck the Midweek Show, Jesus its terrible stuff not helped by the wawn presenting it and TV3's correspondents "snigger" congratulating themselves for the work they did during the GE campaign. Awful stuff!:mad: So Mary LOO is on tonight, why is this irrelevant individual given any air time, come on Vinny let loose on her:D

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭hardcore

Whos the guests on tonight? VB is not drawing the big politicians that RTE have been doing so over the last week or so.

• Advertisement

Vincent begins by trolling joan, very nice, obviously revving up to an exciting... holy **** what happened joan's face!?!?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Craebear

Looks like she got ironed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

Vincent begins by trolling joan, very nice, obviously revving up to an exciting... holy **** what happened joan's face!?!?! :eek:

They have been keeping Joan away from the TV lately
    I wonder why ?

joan's taken her joke pills for tonight....

I think she's looking well.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Joan's trying to be appear cool calm & collected on tonight's show after her disaster last time with Joe Higgins!

"Blah, blah...five point plan...blah, blah, garbble."

Have to say I'm impressed with Joan appearing, can't say the same about Edna ducking and diving, anyone see his appalling interview on the 6/1 news. It was scary thinking this guy could be the new taoiseach, it was his worst performance yet and this when he is almost home and dry!

last time Joan was on she caused a Tweeting sensation :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Delusion:)

• Advertisement

Ahhh......Mary Hanafin.....there's something about her prim aunt/school teacher look that makes me thing she's an animal in the bedroom!:D

tonight's show is shaping up to be the most lolz-worthy of the election....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Dempo1 wrote: »
    Have to say I'm impressed with Joan appearing, can't say the same about Edna ducking and diving, anyone see his appalling interview on the 6/1 news. It was scary thinking this guy could be the new taoiseach, it was his worst performance yet and this when he is almost home and dry!

What does that say about the other parties and Irish politics in general ;)

Theres no harangueing going on at least tonight so far!

Lehman Brothers again

The needle is well and truly stuck by now. They're like wind up toys, or those dollies with a string you could pull and they'd repeat a few phrases in sequence. Yawn.

Dempo1 wrote: »

Enda's definitely bad with the media, no doubt about it....doesn't mean he'll be a bad taoiseach who'll get a job done.

Look at what the media savvy chancers have done to us over the last few years!

murpho999 wrote: »
    Ahhh......Mary Hanafin.....there's something about her prim aunt/school teacher look that makes me thing she's an animal in the bedroom!:D

:eek::eek::eek::eek: omg what a thought!

They were gagging! lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Mary Hanafin is a MILF with her new hairdo. Going forward. Heavy lifting. Santa's Little Helper.....ZZZZZZZZZZ :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement