Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I dont like SF but this dame speaks the truth

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭cutymonalisa

murpho999 wrote: »
    Ahhh......Mary Hanafin.....there's something about her prim aunt/school teacher look that makes me thing she's an animal in the bedroom!:D[/Q

She dressed in white just for you ;)

Hopefully Mary loo's blood pressure will continue to rise and rise and she does it all a favour and disappears:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

VB on form tonight lol

Her blood pressure, ever hear the likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Oi con't stond her occent.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,982 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Enda's definitely bad with the media, no doubt about it....doesn't mean he'll be a bad taoiseach who'll get a job done.

Look at what the media savvy chancers have done to us over the last few years!

Yes i do agree, Enda does seem to be a down to earth guy, I'm just very nervous at his poor grasp on Policies particularly with the grim job ahead!

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Mary Hanafin looks like a 14 year old who got into her mothers make up bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I dont like SF but this dame speaks the truth

Easy what she is saying now......watch her unfold when she's asked what SF will do!

Don't understand how Mary Lou gets so much air time she is a serial election loser and failed politician!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

You people can't be serious about fancying Mary Hanafin. She looks like Harry Potter and the magical bad bleach job.

Christ Mary Loo is such a pain in the arse, whining and moaning with the same ****e over and over again! I wish Vinny had one of those Graham Norton chairs, you know the one, Pull the lever and hey presto gone!

Easy what she is saying now......watch her unfold when she's asked what SF will do!

QUOTE]

Here she goes, now.

• Advertisement

Don't understand how Mary Lou gets so much air time she is a serial election loser and failed politician!

Yep pretty much sum's it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    You people can't be serious about fancying Mary Hanafin. She looks like Harry Potter and the magical bad bleach job.

A lot of strange tastes on this thread:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

had to laugh at Mary asking for Vinnie's vote

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

Its like they put Joan into a washing machine

Oh_Noes wrote: »

Well not saying I fancy her just saying that her prim look makes me thinks she's the opposite in the sack!

Either way, she's the best on the panel tonight....I even put Trevor Sargent ahead of Moan Burton! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Hanafin is such a snake, things are going to be that mcuh worse when she becomes leader of FF.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

Not liking Mary's outfit choice tonight!

OMG............ ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭hardcore

Let the woman speak, Joan!!! Here we go again.

Between em they have 5 point plans and 3, or is it four, pillars. but no-one has a plan b!

Is joan going going off on one now?

"The country is not banjaxed"! Did ye hear that? :eek:

Joan is starting to get into harangue mode! This could get good!

• Advertisement

sorry to interrupt your interruption... Vincent is on form tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Mr Cawley

and she's off:pac:

Well not saying I fancy her just saying that her prim look makes me thinks she's the opposite in the sack!

Either way, she's the best on the panel tonight....I even put Trevor Sargent ahead of Moan Burton! :D

Not sure about Mary's new mother Theresa look? watching on line, Mary Loo is even uglier on video stream!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

I HATE the word unilaterally

Such a crap word

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Lame Lantern

To respond to those advocates of gender quotas citing the idea that politics is somehow too masculine or that the adversarial nature of parliament excludes women, I'd point to the image of the three female panelists tonight dominating the show and making their male counterparts look like weak personalities by comparison.

Hope Vincent owns Reilly on this, would be hilarious...

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Lame Lantern

That certainly looks like pwnage to me.

I HATE the word unilaterally

Such a crap word

That's a very one-sided opinion!

Circled in pen. Reilly showing himself to be as much of a spoofer as the rest of FG bench. Very disturbed at the thought of this party being the majority in govt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Vincent is doing an anything-but-sexist "Joan, Joan, if i may interrupt, madam" thing and he's getting a great kick out of it.
    Joan seems to be in on it as well in fairness.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement