Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Joan's very quiet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Vincent made a fine mince out of trevor there.

Ironic considering Sergeant's most notable achievement in Government was coming up with a recipe for how to cook Brussel Sprouts one year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Are Labour trying to lose this election completely? I mean, Joan again? Jaysus....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Joan's very quiet.

Best policy for tonight's show. Reilly is seriously rattled, we could have a Conor Lenihan event tonight! *rubs hands with glee*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

5 point plan

everyone take a drink

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Vinnie is in comical form tonight......is he after Mario Rosenstock's job?

Great stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭SnowY32

Best vincent brown ive seen in a long time hanafin destroyed, the grunts coming from vb fierce loud, question do fine gael own the media??? I hope questions arise outta the nazi style propaganda, disgusting! **** Facsim!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

just tuned in and can't figure out why vinny has Bottler on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I take back my comparison of reilly with ben the bear. Ben was lovely and gentle. reilly just makes my skin crawl.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Lame Lantern

Hanafin actually read the paragraph - humiliating for her.
    I thought it was a straight up dick move on Vincent's part to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

murpho999 wrote: »
    I didn't say I fancied her just think she's another side to her prim & proper image....don't think I'm alone on that view!

I thought I was the only one! I want her to correct my homework.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

Come on joan... Speak up!
    dont go all gilmore on us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Hanafin actually read the paragraph - humiliating for her.

Not really, she had to. She had the paper and was asked to read it out for viewers. Vinnie used it to attack Fine Gael anyway.

Vincent would never be able to keep a secret, hinting at this MM/Wo'D interview as if its real.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Hanafin has some cheek expressing concern for loss of jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Not really, she had to. She had the paper and was asked to read it out for viewers. Vinnie used it to attack Fine Gael anyway.

It just struck me as VB asking a pupil to read out during class. I thought it was a massive climbdown for the "minister".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

00044527-970.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Hanafin has some cheek expressing concern for loss of jobs.

Yep and even if she doesn't get re-elected she can go back to her teaching job because she never gave up her position. Another scandal.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

What's the point of huge Gilmore picture? I don't get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

It just struck me as VB asking a pupil to read out during class. I thought it was a massive climbdown for the "minister".

I know what you mean, but I don't think there was anything sinister behind it. If he used it to attack her and Fianna Fail, then yeah definetely. But he used it to laugh at Enda's relationship with the German Chancellor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

murpho999 wrote: »
    What's the point of huge Gilmore picture? I don't get it?

He has a nose like a pig. Reminds one of Steve Bruce although to be fair to Eamon, Steve looks more like a pig.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

Aw... was expecting Mario there!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,982 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Is it me or does Joan look knackered?

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Lahm wrote: »
    He has a nose like a pig. Reminds one of Steve Bruce although to be fair to Eamon, Steve looks more like a pig.

How very witty:confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I know what you mean, but I don't think there was anything sinister behind it. If he used it to attack her and Fianna Fail, then yeah definetely. But he used it to laugh at Enda's relationship with the German Chancellor.

He used it to stop her talking sh1te. He called her for being selective in what she was quoting and made her read it out loud in front of the class like a child being scolded.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭8-10

The hairy fellow is really rattled now. Best entertainment all week.

Looks like he's been shipped back off to St Clabbert's now. A stage 5, god I didn't think I'd ever see one on tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Dempo1 wrote: »
    Is it me or does Joan look knackered?

They all look knackered.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,982 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Trevor, insulation my hole, grants cover a fraction of the cost, has this bollox had an oil fill recently

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

now we know why Edna didnt want to be interviewed by Vincent, he would have been eaten alive.

• Advertisement

lol just on costumes this is the best gift grub yet. Decent version of Willie o'dea. coup de grace body slam, love it. Terrible voice for MM though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement