Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

hahaha..
    Micheal the altar boy!

This is a good one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

Did they not do this sketch before?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,982 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Is this skit not a repeat?

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

It's a repeat

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭AndyC555

VB is a legend. Extremely entertaining show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

Lahm wrote: »
    He has a nose like a pig. Reminds one of Steve Bruce although to be fair to Eamon, Steve looks more like a pig.

so we've moved on from personality politics to the politics of optics. nice one. put miss world in the dail. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

now we know why Edna didnt want to be interviewed by Vincent, he would have been eaten alive.

VB's day will come

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Definite repeat....is a good one but his Vincent impression is awful....Apres Match do him better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Having Cassie on the Tweet machine - the mind boggles. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

why wasnt RBB on during the first half? The ULA will end up with more seats than the Greens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

just had a look at Don Boyles latest tweet (after TS got owned).....is he stuck in 2007 ????

http://twitter.com/sendboyle
    I'm surprised that the damaging effects of Progresive Democrats policies has gone unmentioned in this election.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭dabestman1

Koloman wrote: »
    They won't be in government. They are the biggest spoofers of the lot.

in case u were in a coma, FF SPOOFED the country for the last few years, cheapest bailout, etc.Wake up!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

why wasnt RBB on during the first half? The ULA will end up with more seats than the Greens

Broadcasting laws!

If they win a few seats, they'll get more media attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭AndyC555

So many God damn breaks

AndyC555 wrote: »
    So many God damn breaks

Sky+, 20 mins behind, FTW !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Hope the ULA get at least four or five seats just to give the other f*****s pause for thought!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Boyd-Barrett is a nutjob

Pauleta wrote: »
    Boyd-Barrett is a nutjob

And Hanifin is a genius I suppose ??!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,359 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lol

this is very funny

Sky plus ftw

im on the funny segment

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

I've decided Fusion Pro Glide is the most annoying ad on TV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

dabestman1 wrote: »
    in case u were in a coma, FF SPOOFED the country for the last few years, cheapest bailout, etc.Wake up!!!!

Wake up to what? I agree with you that FF where spoofers. Just saying that Sinn Fein have a spoffery all of their own.

You will not see any FF supporting posts from me if you cared to look! Just because I criticise SF doesn't mean I'm a card carrying member of FF!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,359 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Micheal Martin as a nazi is so believable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Hope the ULA get at least four or five seats just to give the other f*****s pause for thought!

and hopefully a couple of like minded independents to form a technical group, and let Joe Higgins speak during Leader's Questions

Tomorrow's VB will be such a let down after that! He can't mention politics :mad:

Perhaps he'll discuss the situation in the Middle East.

Will anyone change their voting intentions after that tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭SnowY32

Headshot wrote: »
    Micheal Martin as a nazi is so believable

Enda Kenny as a nazi would be even more believable! Fecking FG blueshirts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

scargill wrote: »
    And Hanifin is a genius I suppose ??!

:confused::confused::confused: Who said anything about Hannafin???????
    What a bizarre post :confused:

Pauleta wrote: »
    :confused::confused::confused: Who said anything about Hannafin???????
    What a bizarre post :confused:

bizarre?
    I find your comment about Boyd Barret being a nutjob even more bizarre!

Boyd Barret / Sinn Fein / ULA, etc all sounded a bit nuts to me a few years ago. Now I'm not so sure!
    They can't be half as nuts as the Fianna Fail deniers (Hanafin, Martin, etc) that led us to where we are.
    It's not a dig at you - I just think we are all (media mostly) too quick to dismiss ideas outside of the norm. It's like we are afraid to stray too far from FF/FG/LAB.

Not saying I agree with all of Boyd Barret's ideas either ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

Vinnie was on fire. Absolutely top form and showed why his show is the only Political show worth watching. Fantastic entertainment to watch waffling baffoons exposed before our eyes one by one. It was like VB was doing a Greatest Hits gig :lol: It was like an cross examination and an interrogation and one by one they fell. Easily one of VB's best performances ever - it was effortless.

He first started off on Mary Lou who stumbled a bit but to be fair she has finally, after years of being caught out, has learned how to deal with Browne and came out quite well.

James Reilly was seriously exposed by VB and made a fool, and then denied what he had implied only a few seconds previously. It was just like Moan in that infamous interview last month when she denied what Gilmore said, then why VB produced proof she denied what she had denied. Laughable stuff.

Mary Hannifan was the biggest victim. No wonder she has never been on VB before. She was seriously damaged from VB exposing her as being yet another stereotypical clueless FF waffler. You could tell how embaressed she was.

Trevor Sargent was also destroyed by VB and didn't know what to say. When he got so flustered he ended up saying "Its not a matter of public knowledge but everybody knows it.":roll:

Shockingly Moan got off scot free really - VB even tried to calm her down at one point against Hannifan. had he left her alone she may have exploded again. But VB went soft on her compared to the others.

Overall Vinnie was really excellent tonight. Really looking forward to his coverage on Sat where he will no doubt openly mock FF'ers who lose their seats. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

Vinnie was on fire. Absolutely top form and showed why his show is the only Political show worth watching. Fantastic entertainment to watch waffling baffoons exposed before our eyes one by one. It was like VB was doing a Greatest Hits gig :lol: It was like an cross examination and an interrogation and one by one they fell. Easily one of VB's best performances ever - it was effortless.

He first started off on Mary Lou who stumbled a bit but to be fair she has finally, after years of being caught out, has learned how to deal with Browne and came out quite well.

James Reilly was seriously exposed by VB and made a fool, and then denied what he had implied only a few seconds previously. It was just like Moan in that infamous interview last month when she denied what Gilmore said, then why VB produced proof she denied what she had denied. Laughable stuff.

Mary Hannifan was the biggest victim. No wonder she has never been on VB before. She was seriously damaged from VB exposing her as being yet another stereotypical clueless FF waffler. You could tell how embaressed she was.

Trevor Sargent was also destroyed by VB and didn't know what to say. When he got so flustered he ended up saying "Its not a matter of public knowledge but everybody knows it.":roll:

Shockingly Moan got off scot free really - VB even tried to calm her down at one point against Hannifan. had he left her alone she may have exploded again. But VB went soft on her compared to the others.

Overall Vinnie was really excellent tonight. Really looking forward to his coverage on Sat where he will no doubt openly mock FF'ers who lose their seats.. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement