Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

Watching VB tonight brought Monty Python to mind.Entertaining:well..y.. y.yes As unreal and insane as is our predicament:Definitely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Sardonicat wrote: »
    As Art has said, it's not Ganley's views that are at issue, rather it is his motivation, which will become self evident as the next year or so progresses.

Plus, Constantin is sexy. If we're gonna end up with an oligarch, we should do it properly and have a Russian with a suitably exotic accent and a flicky fringe.:D

You still haven't backed up any of your views on Declan. It's just conspiracy against his character based on nothing. Standard Irish personality politics. Side with who want to have a pint with instead of who is talking sense.

K-9 wrote: »
    It's a Television thread.

Tbh, most No to Lisbon voters seen through him second time round. His choice of candidates throughout Europe for Libertas was entertaining though.
    If you seen through him then please enlighten me as to what you saw.

This time actually back it up with something substantial instead of gut feelings.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

SugarHigh wrote: »

This time actually back it up with something substantial instead of gut feelings.

This time?

I'll do a quick Google.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

This time?

I'll do a quick Google.
    Why would you need to google to find out your own personal reasons for not trusting someone?

Do you not form your own opinions?
    I'd rather have a discussion with a person instead of a bunch links found on google. It's a conversation not a "who can google the most" competition.

• Advertisement

I thought he'd have ran. He had a load of followers who must feel let down he didn't run. Would have been ideal territory for him.

I tried here libertas.eu - libertas Resources and Information. This website is for sale!, unfortunately it's gone. It's a shame, I was waiting for the simplified EU constitution he promised.

Did you ever get your hands on it?

It's the final countdown for Ganley's Europe

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Why would you need to google to find out your own personal reasons for not trusting someone?

Do you not form your own opinions?
    I'd rather have a discussion with a person instead of a bunch links found on google. It's a conversation not a "who can google the most" competition.

My personal feelings aren't back up. You understand that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

My personal feelings aren't back up. You understand that?
    When someone asks for your opinion on a movie do you need google to back them. If you thought a film was crap wouldn't you be able to give a reason?

Conversations where it is simply you google a bunch of crap and then I google a bunch of crap aren't very interesting?

Your google trawl didn't prove very successful at discrediting Declan personally .

When someone asks for your opinion on a movie do you need google to back them. If you thought a film was crap wouldn't you be able to give a reason?

Conversations where it is simply you google a bunch of crap and then I google a bunch of crap aren't very interesting?

Your google trawl didn't prove very successful at discrediting Declan personally .

Did you ever find his new EU Constitution?

Search for the Holy Grail methinks.

As for Ganley, very entertaining. Media Darling and a God send for an Anti Europe vote. The Indo and the tabloids loved him. As for substance? Nope.

I'll get his list of candidates tomorrow. Tbh, his Irish candidates should have raised a few concerns for you, but how and ever. FG could be a majority Government tomorrow as a FF alternative! Shows you how sophistimacated the Irish electorate is as the Irish press love to say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

If you seen through him then please enlighten me as to what you saw

Maggie thatcher inside a baldy mans body.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

VB's election programme begins at 3pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,982 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

I'd say Vinny will be in his element with some high profile plonkers already conceding defeat, Paul Gogarty was the first and Vinny's favorite sparring partner Conor has just conceded.

Have to commend RTE.IE and their coverage, excellent live stream of Radio 1 with Rachel English and Sean o Rourke, seems they have most of the heavy hitter analysts in the enlarged studio.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

can someone explain to me why vincent's programmes never start on time?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

bluefinger wrote: »

plus there showing the adds, RTE are not showing them is this because it is run by the powers that be.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

bluefinger wrote: »
    So we get a chance to see those wonderful TV3 adverts that we all know and love (NOT) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Joan Burton is the first TD to be elected to the next Dáil, her appearances on the Vinny B show did her no harm at all.... I hope she remembers to send Vinny a "thank you" card :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I dont trust Labour or FG to be strong enough to make the decisions necessary to turn things around, but I voted anti FF to just show to people that they have to be accountable for their actions.. And as such, I cannot believe Brian Lenihan is going to be voted back in...

And for everybody who is going on about reform before the election... to go ahead with allowing Seamus Kirk to be automatically re-elected as Ceann Comhairle is the FIRST thing that should have been changed.. it is even more undemocratic than the Seanad, and it gives an advantage to the incumbent party..

no buts no nuts its got to be butter

Vincent Browne's election count is on now people just in case anybody is wondering.. Sam Smyth, Aine Kerr (be still my beating heart), and two others I dont particularly remember..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,682 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The Twitter machine is actually broken at the moment according to RTÉ :D
    Live Updates:
    1506 There's a global Twitter outage and Twitter.com is working to fix the problem

their choking with the laff on TV3, Vinnie boy is at it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

funny stuff there with Lucinda

• Registered Users Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Dun Laoghaire on RTE radio now!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

The Twitter machine is actually broken at the moment according to RTÉ :D

Vincent broke it.

ArtSmart wrote: »
    funny stuff there with Lucinda

Did she look vaguely relieved that Tormey is unlikely to get in for FG.
    She didn't seem too perturbed by it.

Did she look vaguely relieved that Tormey is unlikely to get in for FG. She didn't seem too perturbed by it.

Calling her "lucy loo" and singing Waltzing Mathilda was probably the last straw.. The chap just loves the sound of his own voice... and the taste of his own uppers...

Newstalk Website and Twitter Machine both down on election results day???? Coincidence.. ?

jim-corr_24093c.jpg
    "I dont think so".

I had to switch to RTE as the feed to TV3 kept going down on me,

bummer

Shane Ross over 17000 votes.
    Jaysus.

• Advertisement

I had to switch to RTE as the feed to TV3 kept going down on me,
    Did you return the favor?