Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Very dull tonight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

Dempo1 wrote: »
    O **** Justine is off on the Gender bollox again, Justine its called democracy, there was ample women seeking election.

I read her article in the sunday times last weekend for my sins and I have to say it was one of the most misandrist ill-informed poorly argued pieces I've ever read in my life, she really should try to add a few more strings to her bow and try to form some sort of coherent argument

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Dont like this Collins one.. She's an opportunist for what she did to Bertie... (and I'm no fan of Bertie).. and she doesnt have a clue about economics..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

O **** Justine is off on the Gender bollox again, Justine its called democracy, there was ample women seeking election.

I think she should of stuck to the football!

[Embedded Image Removed]

Dont like this Collins one.. She's an opportunist for what she did to Bertie... (and I'm no fan of Bertie).. and she doesnt have a clue about economics..
    What so you mean? Sure, we can fix the pipes in the ground and create jobs that way. The tiger will be roaring again in no time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,982 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

donfers wrote: »
    I read her article in the sunday times last weekend for my sins and I have to say it was one of the most misandrist ill-informed poorly argued pieces I've ever read in my life, she really should try to add a few more strings to her bow and try to form some sort of coherent argument

I was justing thinking she has an incredible knack for stating the obvious, i can think of any logical reason why Vincent ever has her on as a guest albeit i suspect guests were thin on the ground tonight, pretty dull stuff.

I watch the frontline earlier and whilst delerious about the FF demise, i am begining to get very concerned about these left wing TD'S. Dessie Ellis made and arse of himself and Clare Daly (well she is clare daly), poor Joan is also living in cuckoo land!

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Couldnt agree with you more, who in their right minds would vote for that yolk. She was on with Joe again today and he gave her an easy time.

Koloman wrote: »

[Embedded Image Removed]

She must spend a small fortune on hair conditioner.

[Embedded Image Removed]

LOL:D Hilarious.

I think even Vincent is getting bored and stirring up Ger!

Like most of the hard left, she has no clue of economics. Although I agreed with her haranguing of Bertie.

• Advertisement

Jesus if i had an erection and Justine walked in, i would loose it instantaneously, Christ she is such a moan, sounds like Mavis out of coronation street:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

finished at 12.05 :eek: quick call another election.

Jesus if i had an erection and Justine walked in, i would loose it instantaneously, Christ she is such a moan, sounds like Mavis out of coronation street:eek:

She'd discuss the general erection and demand equal erection rights for women.eek.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Are people somehow suggesting here that the electorate who voted 75 or so FF TDs in the not so distant past were somehow more sensible?

At least the likes of ULA nail their colors to the mast, so you know whether you want to vote for them or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

She'd discuss the general erection and demand equal erection rights for women.eek.gif

Micheal Martin, is that you? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Ger Colleran of the Star.

Famous for these marvellous headlines!

Who could disagree though.

He's like the After Hours of Newspaper editors.

Great at ranting but when asked "what would you do about it?" Can't add anything.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

The Ursula sketch was soooo funny, in stitches here! Poor Ursula!

LOL:D

Great impersonation of Ursala Halligan by Mario, got her hysterical reporting down to a tee!

The Ursula sketch was soooo funny, in stiches here! Poor Ursula!

She won't be happy been perceived as clueless. I liked the Xpose microphone.biggrin.gif

Wasn't it great to see Dick Roche eliminated today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Jaysus.... Dylan Haskins got a job doing the weather.. fair play to him..

Nice little Jibe about DICK roche to end the show! I see this clown is still trying to hold on! christ all mighty DICK, take the Hint and bugger off

Night all! off to Wales tomorow for a Job Interview (thats how bad this recession has been for me) LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Jaysus.... Dylan Haskins got a job doing the weather.. fair play to him..

:D

:D

Breaking news, Johnsons Baby Wipes are sponsering Dylans Senate campaign!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Wasn't it great to see Dick Roche eliminated today.

So good, it happened twice.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭JohnfromGalway

ascanbe wrote: »
    Garrett Fitzgerald muttering 'Oh, dear..' at the end; he's just another establishment 'lifer' that doesn't really understand how bad things are in this country.

He has a nice pension to mind - doesn't want any of that devaluation stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭kevin99

In spite of Michael Martin's pre election pledge on political reform and less of the punch and judy show antics he proposes to appoint a number of young, failed FF politicians to the Senate!
    He must really think the electorate is thick or disinterested.

Let him appoint people from his proposed 'List' system to the Senate.

If some of those failed FF gob****es are appointed to the upper chamber, it should be locked for ever with them all bull****ting inside.

I am sick and tired of the political cronyism in this country.

I am also eagerly awaiting Inda Kenny's move on the quangos. And let's see if he gets rid of the FF political appointees to the various bodies.

I would appoint Dermot Desmond, Padriag OCeidigh, Martin McDonagh, Michael O'Leary, David McWilliams and some of the technology whizzkids, and other business people to the Senate. In fact, appoint Dunphy and O'Toole too.
    I'd pay in just to hear their reasoned and objective arguments as opposed to the diatribe of the Dail.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

kevin99 wrote: »
    In spite of Michael Martin's pre election pledge on political reform and less of the punch and judy show antics he proposes to appoint a number of young, failed FF politicians to the Senate!
    He must really think the electorate is thick or disinterested.

Let him appoint people from his proposed 'List' system to the Senate.

If some of those failed FF gob****es are appointed to the upper chamber, it should be locked for ever with them all bull****ting inside.

I am sick and tired of the political cronyism in this country.

I am also eagerly awaiting Inda Kenny's move on the quangos. And let's see if he gets rid of the FF political appointees to the various bodies.

I would appoint Dermot Desmond, Padriag OCeidigh, Martin McDonagh, Michael O'Leary, David McWilliams and some of the technology whizzkids, and other business people to the Senate. In fact, appoint Dunphy and O'Toole too.
    I'd pay in just to hear their reasoned and objective arguments as opposed to the diatribe of the Dail.

Inda will get rid of FF appointees but then prob put them back since they we're funding the FG campaign. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

I'd pay in just to hear their reasoned and objective arguments as opposed to the diatribe of the Dail.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely no way!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Tescoboat52

Appointing these young FFs to the Senate is madness, but then again maybe it's to keep them out of the way of what might be percieved as the "real politics" in the Dáil itself. Madness though. But Kenny will have vanquished this relic of the political system before too long.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement