Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭liogairmhordain

Koloman wrote: »
    The bold boys of the class.

any decent teacher who arrived in on the first day of term and saw two messers like wallace and flanagan sitting together at the back of the class would have split them up straight away
    "mick and ming, i don't want to see ye sitting together again"

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

I dislike matthews immensely.

Just throwing it out there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

I'm imagining Joe Higgins or that developer guy making paper aeroplanes and firing them at Enda.

Waste of good rolley paper says Ming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

murpho999 wrote: »
    I think he wants to put the unemployed on roadsides in Chain gangs fixing pipes!

I shudder to think. A thousand proles on a thousand exercise bikes, generating a thousand kWh of lovely green power.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

any decent teacher who arrived in on the first day of term and saw two messers like wallace and flanagan sitting together at the back of the class would have split them up straight away
    "mick and ming, i don't want to see ye sitting together again"

Stupid question: Are backbenchers allocated a particular seat and sit there for term of the Dail or just sit anywhere in an area?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,410 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

He's quite posh alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Why so?. Smartest TD in ages. Might come across a bit posh/D4 but he knows his ****. Good luck to him I say.

Stupid question: Are backbenchers allocated a particular seat and sit there for term of the Dail or just sit anywhere in an area?

They're all given a particular seat and they sit in it for the term.

No such thing as a stupid question. At least not for librarians. :D

He's quite posh alright!
    Just burst out laughing at him saying, the ECB will see its a new government and say 'WOW'..
    Id say they will alright!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Why so?. Smartest TD in ages. Might come across a bit posh/D4 but he knows his ****. Good luck to him I say.

Does in my hole. Anyone suggesting that an election is 'in effect' a referendum is just like the rest of the slippery word play fools.

Also, cloud cuckooland must be the most overused phrase in Irish political commentary.

Oh I hope Vinnie is going to nail Matthews on the manifesto line cause he always does it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

The United Left Alliance people didn't vote for Enda Taoiseach today.

I would love to know who they would actually vote for?

They should have nominated Ming, just for the craic.

Or just for the weed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

He's quite posh alright!

I could say the same about Boyd Barrett who went to a fee paying private school.

I think all TD's get allocated a particular seat. They can't just pick anywhere to sit.

I could say the same about Boyd Barrett who went to a fee paying private school.

Not sure if adopted kids get to pick their parents or not, but overall its true that he had a decent upbringing.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Lame Lantern

Let's hope more celebreconomists like Matthews run for the Dáil so they can be exposed for the vacuous morons they are.

Spudmonkey wrote: »
    How can everyone work for the state Richie?

Stalin had the same idea. That didn't go too well.

hotting up now, we needed more of this tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Shut up Mary. Why are you on the show? You add nothing. Please go back to DCU, where you belong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Was it her laugh i heard through the news before Vincent Browne started?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Not sure if adopted kids get to pick their parents or not, but overall its true that he had a decent upbringing.

Do non adopted kids get a choice?

• Advertisement

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Was it her laugh i heard through the news before Vincent Browne started?:p
    Someone must have tickled behind her ears...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I've seen this "adopted" thing thrown up a few times.

What is that about?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

K-9 wrote: »
    I've seen this "adopted" thing thrown up a few times.

What is that about?

The man and woman who brought him up are not his biological parents. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

Does in my hole. Anyone suggesting that an election is 'in effect' a referendum is just like the rest of the slippery word play fools.

Also, cloud cuckooland must be the most overused phrase in Irish political commentary.

Oh I hope Vinnie is going to nail Matthews on the manifesto line cause he always does it.

err, Mathews knows what he's talking about when the discussion turns to economics/budget deficits/fiscal deficits etc.

If the talk turns to failed businesses, Vinnie would have the upper hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Don't see the point?

You're referring to his upbringing/family environment which he has no control over.

Also, a political stand is formed in later years and you can still be posh and have left wing tendencies.....e.g Tony Benn in UK!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

The man and woman who brought him up are not his biological parents. :pac:

Ah right, that's a lower preference from me then! :confused:

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

God shes annoying....

Your wan is mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Lame Lantern

Good to see the important Pro-Joy lobby finally represented on this show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Hi lads, missed a lot of the show... She's always wearing that leopardskin and spouting nonsense that MLOD one..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement