Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Deidre DeBurka.. I have an irrational hatred for that woman.

Me too. Dreadful woman and such a hypocrite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

The actor watched a film about italian politics lately and now he's a fcuking expert on democracy....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Where has fun Friday gone? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

the corpulent vacuous actor

couldnt agree with that.. Joe Taylor did a fine job on Vincent's radio show reading for the people in the tribunals.. And I'm sure he's acquired an insightful knowledge into the tribunals/FF/corruption through his work on those reading and the tribunals stage show..

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Where has fun Friday gone? :(

Joe Duffy stole it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

link or gtfo!!!

22 seconds in ...

couldnt agree with that.. Joe Taylor did a fine job on Vincent's radio show reading for the people in the tribunals.. And I'm sure he's acquired an insightful knowledge into the tribunals/FF/corruption through his work on those reading and the tribunals stage show..

Very much sounds like he's basing his opinions on Italian politics on the film gomorrah...

Very much sounds like he's basing his opinions on Italian politics on the film gomorrah...

Well I dont know enough about Italy, but his rose tinted view of all the good people in the community standing up and saying (in Italian)... "I'm not gonna take this any more"... doesnt seem to be realistic.. I would appreciate him for his talent at least..

I dont understand why Deirdre De Buirce is there though, what's in it for her, I mean she didnt run for election?

Koloman wrote: »
    Deirdre De Burca. Dreadful woman and such a hypocrite.
    To quote Lord Monkton - Withdraw, withdraw, withdraw.........:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Ivan Yates is making a valid point about the fudge of policies.

• Advertisement

I dont see what Yates' problem is with Labour / FG fighting the last election with completely independent agendas and no pact... They had a pact the last time pre-election, and got killed in the polls ... It seemed like the cleverest thing to do from their point of view...

Though as an FG (first time) voter... I'm certainly am not happy that I voted FG and we have a Labour man in charge of Public Reform...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Ivan?

day-of-the-dead-movie-cover-small.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Words fail me. An actor reading scripts is now an 'insightful' political commentator.

brianthebard is right, this Taylor bloke is winging it and pulling in a few obscure references is having the opposite effect of its intention.

I dont see what Yates' problem is with Labour / FG fighting the last election with completely independent agendas and no pact... They had a pact the last time pre-election, and got killed in the polls ... It seemed like the cleverest thing to do from their point of view...

Though as an FG (first time) voter... I'm certainly am not happy that I voted FG and we have a Labour man in charge of Public Reform...

Agreed it seems like a complete strawman to attack the new government on this of all issues, no coalition has ever started off as a formal pact pre-election.

Deidre DeBurka.. I have an irrational hatred for that woman.

There are many reasons to dislike her.

My favourite is that she ran in Wicklow at the 2007 General Election and in Dublin in the 2009 Euro Elections, although I have lots more.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

funny-pictures-your-cat-had-too-much-caffeine1.jpg

Tonight's programme is very poor..................

can the actor provide anything useful apart from mad and pointless anecdotes?

That joke was a bit of a fresh-air..

SkidMark wrote: »
    There are many reasons to dislike her.

My favourite is that she ran in Wicklow at the 2007 General Election and in Dublin in the 2009 Euro Elections, although I have lots more.

I have a whole Golden Pages sized book of things I dislike about her.biggrin.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

can the actor provide anything useful apart from mad and pointless anecdotes?

Well he failed on the impersonations so short of breathing fire and failing horrifically, I can't see it improving.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Tonight's programme is very poor..................

It's very disjointed.. they should add some structure to it.. maybe a light hearted review of the week or something...

Comic moment of the week for me was Enda Kenny's clever response to Micheál Martin's comment about Fionnuala having worked for FF in the past..

Vinny is taking 'light-hearted' Friday Nights to mean 'any old rubbish at all'.

Must do better.

Well he failed on the impersonations so short of breathing fire and failing horrifically, I can't see it improving.

Obviously him and vincent are taking a stroll down memory lane and to **** with the rest of us!

It's Joe Taylor's greatest hits folks!rolleyes.gif

Skid, Where has your green light gone :eek: ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

funny, funny stuff.

forget bout Mario and that other shower, this guy a one man show !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Anyone got a spare 30 million to start up another tribunal for Vinnie?

I wonder if Ivan Yates is getting a ministers pension? Its ****ing sickening knowing that there are so many people going through long drawn out, painful, horrendous bankruptcy hearings, and to see this gobsheen yakking away without a care in the world.

• Advertisement

And now we have "all hail the ants our new leaders" routine again..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement