Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Craebear

Will someone shove a dick in that ladies mouth please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

'won't someone please think of the children!?!?'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Good god woman will ye shut up and let the expert speak.... I thought it was funny last week, when Derek Mooney had Professor Philip Walton from NUIG on the show to talk about the pros of Nuclear power .. on the one day in 25 years that the argument would be lost..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

This Siobhan woman is really starting to get on my nerves here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Good holy jesus the ignorance coming out of the dominatrixes mouth aobut nuclear energy is appalling sensationalism

She's perfect for a job in the Daily Mail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Good holy jesus the ignorance coming out of the dominatrixes mouth aobut nuclear energy is appalling sensationalism

Yeah, and she should give the weather lady her dress back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Craebear wrote: »

Wouldn't that require a PPV subscription.

And she's off...

Is she on speed? she speaks at 200 miles an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Lame Lantern

These major employers be damned, I want to hear from "Social Inclusion Experts" to get me off the dole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Yeah, and she should give the weather lady her dress back.

Its not a bin liner then? I thought it was a protest against poor funding.

• Advertisement

Also, there's only one woman on the list, clearly evil is afoot here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,561 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

*sigh*

That kind of sensationalist nonsense that's spewing from that woman is tiring. I'm disappointed that Vinny B didn't hammer home the point that the oil industry has caused untold environmental, health & economic damage across the globe that eclipses that which nucealer energy has caused. I've seen what happens the landscape and the people who live in areas damaged by oil; at least Chernobyl countryside is thriving. Oil has destroyed our land

Oooooh but say the words "nuclear" and people fly into a tizzy. OMG Nukes everywhere!!!1! Catch a load of those redtop headlines, they're a disgrace to journalist & rational thought.

Men want to control the economy to funnel cash into Team Sports and Sarcasm.

SkidMark wrote: »
    Did the one who isn't Aine Kerr just say "There's another, bigger earthquake going to hit Tokyo in the next few days?" :eek:

Is there a shred of science behind this claim?

Someone told her over coffee after they read it in an email so its FACT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

This is painful

'Tonight with Vincent Browne' has Jumped the Shark.

[Embedded Image Removed]

Corsendonk wrote: »
    Its not a bin liner then? I thought it was a protest against poor funding.

She can also use it to sheild from redioactive rain/ poo in/ store dead relatives in the event of a nuclear disaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Is Vinny suggesting that we leave the government to create more jobs in the public sector? LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Nuclear man is very mysterious. :pac:

Corsendonk wrote: »
    Someone told her over coffee after they read it in an email so its FACT!

I heard that on the radio as well.. The guys who predict these things gave it a 70% chance of another large earthquake within the next few days... but I thought they had said it was gonna happen in the northern part of Honshu...

ah ffs .. it just got interesting and they ended it... :-(

Show has gone dead, wasn't worth watching tonight, give it a couple of months when the government is at each others throats and we might have a decent show.

• Advertisement

Has anyone ever seen or heard of this guy before now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Side Show Bob

Craebear wrote: »

I'd imagine if all 3 of the men carried out the above mentioned act even at the same time, she would still keep talking

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,561 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

It's also worth pointing out that the nuclear hysteria is also preventing other, potentially safer & more legitimate alternative energy developments from being properly explored. My shoddy understanding is that plasma-based reactors are showing great promise; but yet again, because "nuclear" reactions feature in the process (but not the kind the histrionic-crowd are thinking of), the development is being held back because of the scaremongering.

Koloman wrote: »
    Has anyone ever seen or heard of this guy before now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qrriKcwvlY

Joe Higgins (SP), Kierran O'Donnell (FG) and Peadar Toibin (SF), are on the panel.

Is that the same guy that was on Prime Time, and if so .. is there speed cameras between Donnybrook and Ballymount.. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Koloman wrote: »
    Joe Higgins (SP), Kierran O'Donnell (FG) and Peadar Toibin (SF), are on the panel.

It's usually pretty easy to tell FF from FG guys (IMO) just by demeanour, but if i didn't know who Kieran O Donnell was, i'd have sworn he was FF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

someone is making very odd noises while the fg'er talks. And the fg'er cannot answer even simple questions.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

O'Donnell is waffling his arse off.

• Advertisement

It's usually pretty easy to tell FF from FG guys (IMO) just by demeanour, but if i didn't know who Kieran O Donnell was, i'd have sworn he was FF.

You mean the unashamed bogger accent?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement