Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Dr has a bit of an american twang. Went all swooney-swooney, ooh george clooney for a minute.
    And then i looked at the screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

The red haired woman on the panel doesn't seem to really know anything about anything yet she's convinced that's she's the shít :D

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    The red haired woman on the panel doesn't seem to really know anything about anything yet she's convinced that's she's the shít :D
    She believes her own BullSchit PR!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

She did seem to be more style than substance on the default issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Doctor soundbite is in! Oh wow O'Connor thinks she has discovered a point.

Vincent nails her, completely. She is a total spoofer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Craebear

ooo Burn baby

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Vinny is mauling the red haired woman. :pac:

oh my god, vincent, finish her off, please.

Even i think this is cruel

(not really)

Loving it!
    :D

In fairness, apart from Crown, who made an attempt at an answer, the other three were all circumspect.
    A lot of hot air in the studio tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I dont think Vincent Browne is being fair... I dont remember David Drumm, Sean Fitzpatrick, Sean Fitzpatrick, Brian Gogging and Eugene Sheehy being brought before any post collapse committee ? :confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Finally someone talking sense; Crowne summed it up in a nut-shell.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Mr Cawley

Finish her Vinny!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Oh, her name is Regina O'Connor.

I just learned that there when she referred to herself in the third person.

"We need people to think outside the box"..

gtfo :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

Now she is talking out of her box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

"Out of the box thinking"

This is embarrassing.

red box is a waffle-head. has she mentioned the "smart economy" yet...?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

"We need people to think outside the box"..

gtfo :mad:

espcially if they're 'on the ground', 'networking' and 'opening doors', 'going forward'.

Oh, her name is Regina O'Connor.

I just learned that there when she referred to herself in the third person.

The royal "we", eh?

I bet she's gonna run into the green room in tears. He clearly did not like her, that was palpable.

I dont think Vincent Browne is being fair... I dont remember David Drumm, Sean Fitzpatrick, Sean Fitzpatrick, Brian Gogging and Eugene Sheehy being brought before any post collapse committee ? :confused::confused:

Incidentally about Sheehy.
    How the fcuk did that clown Eugene Sheehy (to a lesser extent Goggin) avoid the opprobrium that he surely deserves.
    I can't understand that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Tonight's show has converted me, I fully support the abolition of the seanad now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Sardonicat wrote: »
    The royal "we", eh?

I bet she's gonna run into the green room in tears. He clearly did not like her, that was palpable.

Tip 1. Never roll your eyes at Vincent when he introduces you.

She must be an independent? I be embarrassed if she was with a party with the poor briefing she clealy had on how to deal with VB and what not to say.

Corsendonk wrote: »
    Tip 1. Never roll your eyes at Vincent when he introduces you.

She must be an independent? I be embarrassed if she was with a party with the poor briefing she clealy had on how to deal with VB and what not to say.

That clueless airbag is what we had advising our great leaders. Speaks volumes.

ascanbe wrote: »
    espcially if they're 'on the ground', 'networking' and 'opening doors', 'going forward'.

All whilst pushing the envelope when they are stepping up to the plate. You can't beat blue sky thinking.

I have to agree with brianthebard though.. It's shocking that these people think a) they have the knowledge or expertise to contribute something positive to the state b) that the Seanad is worth keeping around so that they can argue with each other about things they effectively know little about.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    All whilst pushing the envelope when they are stepping up to the plate. You can't beat blue sky thinking.

Let's come back and spitball these ideas tomorrow people!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Listening to those would be senators last night reminded me of Baldrick's slogan when he ran in the Dunny on the Wold by-election

'A rotten candidate for a rotten borough'

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

There is a entended programme tonight to coincide with the publication of the Moriarty Report (Volume II) @ 11 - 12:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

MrsD007 wrote: »
    There is a entended programme tonight to coincide with the publication of the Moriarty Report (Volume II) @ 11 - 12:30.

Will they have re-enactments like on that other show from the radio that they aren't copying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Elmo wrote: »
    Will they have re-enactments like on that other show from the radio that they aren't copying!
    Only if he invites Joe Taylor on to the panel :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement