Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Only if he invites Joe Taylor on to the panel :D

Well Ben Dunne is very very sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

hopefully Denis O' Brien will be on...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

I hope Sarah Carey is on - I'd like to see her laugh off moriarty tribunal (as she just did on Prime Time), VinB would eat her alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

scargill wrote: »
    I hope Sarah Carey is on - I'd like to see her laugh off moriarty tribunal (as she just did on Prime Time), VinB would eat her alive.

Mm .. don't think my blood pressure would fare well though. Off with her complicit head.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

ArtSmart wrote: »
    hopefully Denis O' Brien will be on...

:D

Surely he would go on NewsTalk first :D

NewsTalk Chat without the mmmm oh well we can say without the spin i suppose we could well oh mmmm

NewsTalk Chat without the emmmm oh spin ?

NewsTalk News with out the state spin!

Is it Ironic that he also owns a Radio station called Spin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Denis O'Brien already gave an interview to Brian Dobson on the six o'clock news this evening. It should be available on the RTE player. There is no fear that he will appear on Vinny B. Vinny would go in to full barrister mode and would chew him up and spit him out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

scargill wrote: »

shes so suspect isint she, reckon she got a few quid somewhere along the line

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

Denis 'Ad Hominem' O'Brien

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

denis&mike were havin the craic 2gether and the deal was well done b4 the tendering process started,... off shore bank accounts takes a bit of organizing but no hassel to these whoers, ...the money was resting in my acount ted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭keanooo

Is anyone else's internet feed for VB flickering all over the place?

• Advertisement

FF are shameless, they really are - well this guy is anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

DOB may come across as a bit of an auld eejit done well, Don't be fooled, He has the best back up staff money can buy and they know how to make him look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

keanooo wrote: »
    Is anyone else's internet feed for VB flickering all over the place?

not sure, but my TV seems to be wonky. There's a FF guy on telling us that the government has damaged the credibilty of the state?

FF are shameless, they really are - well this guy is anyway.

Yeah. So concerned that there might have been political interference in the awarding of a government contract. Shame on you Fine Gael. Leave that job to the experts...

newstalk guy. great stuff. no need for shame when your bread is buttered i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

80's style icon Shane Coleman has a point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

So this FF guy can't swallow this set of 'coincidences' yet, presumably, can't understand why anyone would assume that when Brian Cowen was meeting Sean Fitzpatrick for golf and talking to him on the phone that may have discussed Anglo.

newstalk guy. great stuff. no need for shame when your bread is buttered i suppose.
    He has only recently joined Newstalk, he was one of the reporters who lost their job when the Tribune closed a few weeks ago. Isn't O'Brien a lucky boy to own so many newpaper and radios stations?

He has only recently joined Newstalk, he was one of the reporters who lost their job when the Tribune closed a few weeks ago. Isn't O'Brien a lucky boy to own so many newpaper and radios stations?
    Isnt he also lucky that independent newspaper that he owns a major share of, decided to stop funding the Tribune recently.

Billy Kelleher FF - Poacher turned Gamekeeper :D:D

• Advertisement

Isnt he also lucky that independent newspaper that he owns a major share of, decided to stop funding the Tribune recently.

And the Sunday Star.

true bout Phil hogan, wud like to know more bout that meself...

Billy Kelleher FF - Poacher turned Gamekeeper :D:D

Shameless is the exact word...

keanooo wrote: »
    Shameless is the exact word...
    already been used. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Shane Coleman is very flippant saying it's only the cost of the licence applications for which the State will be sued.

Everyone else reckons we are on the hook for all earnings lost by the corrupt procedure i.e. Billions

SkidMark wrote: »
    Shane Coleman is very flippant saying it's only the cost of the licence applications for which the State will be sued.

Everyone else reckons we are on the hook for all earnings lost by the corrupt procedure i.e. Billions

Just stick it on the bill, thanks.

REWINDING HISTORY. FUK OFF YE EJJIT, FUKING WANKER.

SkidMark wrote: »

I completely agree. Two of the underbidders, Persona and another consortium headed up by Declan Ganley are already involved in legal proceedings. I can see Ganley following this through to the bitter end.

G'WAN VINNY!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Lollers at FF guy talking about reputation.
    :D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement