Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Fianna Fáil have some bloody nerve to pull the sanctimonious act; talking about ruining reputations. Good grief those people need a slap. I knew FF being in opposition was going to be hard to stomach, and there's the first signs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Finally.

Blame the civil servants. nice.

cnut

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

What the f**k is Billy Kelleher doing on the panel, could they not find a panelist with a brain to take his place? :mad:

Shameless. absolutely no sense of shame whatsoever. outrageous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

It's been bugging me, but I know where I saw yer man Coleman's suit before.

I wore the very same one for my Communion in 1979. The tie was the exact same shape - except it was grey leather - much classier.

• Advertisement

You do know that we are going to be subjected to a truck load of horse ****e from Michael Lowry in the coming days. The really sickening thing it that he is always going to be a poll topper in North Tipp.

scargill wrote: »

I wore the very same one for my Communion in 1979. The tie was the exact same shape - except it was grey leather - much classier.
    That must be his lucky suit, he always wears it when he appears on the telly box.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

MrsD007 wrote: »
    You do know that we are going to be subjected to a truck load of horse ****e from Michael Lowry in the coming days. The really sickening thing it that he is always going to be a poll topper in North Tipp.
    Ah but shur he's good for the community, and shur didn't he fix the roads? Sometimes I think we deserve everything we've got ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

scargill wrote: »

Paul Young would have been proud of you.

Mind you there is also jedward.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

That must be his lucky suit, he always wears it when he appears on the telly box.

I think he's off to a Mark Lamarr lookalike competition after the show.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

pixelburp wrote: »
    Ah but shur he's good for the community, and shur didn't he fix the roads? Sometimes I think we deserve everything we've got ...
    Some say every country gets the government we deserve.
    I say we deserve far, far worse when scummy dumbos like Lowry can top the poll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Here's a bit of Sarah Carey's shameful performance on PrimeTime

nice he he.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

no-one believes you shane, you're still on probation in your new job.

SkidMark wrote: »

had to switch it off earlier. stomach not strong enough

Her performance was seriously embarrassing, she lost a lot of credibility tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

lmao @ The Sun.. and Vincent's giggling

bang FF dead in de water. he he

I hope the people who keep voting Lowry in are ashamed. If ever a case study for political corruption was needed he's it.

bluefinger wrote: »
    I hope the people who keep voting Lowry in are ashamed. If ever a case study for political corruption was needed he's it.
    I agree but alot of the people who vote for Lowry couldn't give a sh1te because he has consistently delivered for the people of North Tipp.

• Advertisement

At least the Independent is covering the Tribunal report tomorrow (although i won't bother reading it, it'll be pure propaganda)

The online version independent.ie reckons 'TalkSport hits record profit' is a bigger story :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

Her performance was seriously embarrassing, she lost a lot of credibility tonight.

What did she do wrong though tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

As the barrister says, no mention of O' Brien in the Indo headline.

I agree but alot of the people who vote for Lowry couldn't give a sh1te because he has consistently delivered for the people of North Tipp.

Sad but true, he would walk it if another election was call tomorrow.

no amount of community centres or bypasses would convince me to vote for a shyster like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

At least the Independent is covering the Tribunal report tomorrow (although i won't bother reading it, it'll be pure propaganda)

The online version independent.ie reckons 'TalkSport hits record profit' is a bigger story :mad::mad::mad:

The ex Editor of the Trib is the new on line person for the indo.

Lahm wrote: »
    What did she do wrong though tonight?
    She shamelessy tried to defend the indefensible

No1J wrote: »

Interesting, thanks.

No1J wrote: »
    Noirin Hegarty???

• Advertisement

Whatever about Lowry, how in Gods name did Billy Kelleher get re-elected?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement