Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,550 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Was that a live epside btw? I know the Friday "Tonight ..." shows were pre-recorded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

OK. Did that last hour really happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Pauleta wrote: »
    That was fantastic TV.

Agreed.

The viewing figures will be through the roof for that episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

pixelburp wrote: »
    Was that a live epside btw? I know the Friday "Tonight ..." shows were pre-recorded

It was prerecorded. D'Arcy mentioned it today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Vincent on the LLS.. Never even considered it... He's certainly earned it, and deserves it far more than Tubridy based on talent, credentials, everything... ..

I can wait to see the lads in Eurovision .. can you imagine how dull it would be if any of the other boring acts had been voted in to Eurovision instead.

D'ye know what Jonathan? I hate Jedward. I think they're a pair of goms.

But they are by far, and by accident, the best possible act we could send to the Eurovision at this time.

-catchy, forgettable song
    -well known act, at least on these islands
    -a pair of extroverts
    -...and two fingers to Europe at the same time. De boys will make a political statement by default, no pun intended.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

D'ye know what Jonathan? I hate Jedward. I think they're a pair of goms.

Ah, I like them, I think they are nice kids..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

MrsD007 wrote: »

I wouldn't babysit them without a course of valium and a shotgun. Double barrel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

MrsD007 wrote: »

To be honest I think they have a medical deficiency beginning with A...ending D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

If you would like to watch it again (and it's cheaper than getting high from drugs) ...

http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=fridaylatewithvincentbrowne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

The best nights laugh in ages!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Shawshank11

Is it me or does anyone cringe when watching or listening to Jedward?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Meanwhile back at RTE...... Zzzzzzzzzz.

I think the Jeds are brilliant. Everyone wants to stick them on the autistic spectrum, or question their sexuality, but I reckon they are two smart guys who are milking it for as long as they can.

Good on yis, lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

Have to say I thought it was hilarious stuff - watching Vincent's 'am I dreaming or is this really happening' look of puzzlement throughout was priceless. He was totally out of his comfort zone and it made for unique viewing. I did feel a bit sorry for him though - who did he piss off over at TV3? To inflict Jedward on him is very cruel. To see him reduced to having pillows fired at him and those two jumping on him and hugging him must be humiliating. I suppose this means he will carry on with this car crash entertainment chat show post LLS effort each Friday? Wonder who will appear next week? Twink? Dickie Rock?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Only one thing could top this - another showdown with Conor Lenihan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

Thought it was hilarious, couldn't stop laughing at Vincent's facial expressions, totally out of his depth. I think the fact that he was so willing to admit it lets him away with it. Seriously going off Jedward, think they're a little bit too old to still be so self-absorbed.

chocgirl wrote: »
    Thought it was hilarious, couldn't stop laughing at Vincent's facial expressions, totally out of his depth. I think the fact that he was so willing to admit it lets him away with it. Seriously going off Jedward, think they're a little bit too old to still be so self-absorbed.
    Agree they're two fully grown adults acting like 10 year olds, its pathetic!

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Gregsor

I enjoyed it,long may it last.

I am all for the live Friday night show and that hour of the night suits me.

Good to see Ray made it,to say it was an early staging is an understatement,maybe he could have got Ray to cook someting,would have been a bit more entertaining,i enjoyed the laughs,after all isn't that worth it :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

I couldn't watch any longer than a few minutes. Having to listen to Jedward hurt my head. Vincenzo being out of his depth was funny for a few minutes, then not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Someone should have sent out a lifeboat, poor Vincent was well out of his depth (much to by amusement it must be said :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

didn't know about the show till I saw tweets re same - just watched it, laughed my butt off - this should be prescribed to anyone feeling a bit rubbished - it totally made my day!:D grinning like an eejit after watching it!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Cole

I didn't see the show last night, but from watching the clips above, the highlight was VB having a dig at Ray Arsey over his cringeworthy comments about leaving the country if Enda Kenny got in and Arsey's obvious discomfort.

I just wish VB probed a bit more and really exposed the smug fakeness.....although, as his opinions have such little credibility, it's probably not worth bothering.

Just stick to playing the records Arsey.

Cole wrote: »
    I didn't see the show last night, but from watching the clips above, the highlight was VB having a dig at Ray Arsey over his cringeworthy comments about leaving the country

No, Jedward were definitely the highlight of that show.

Cole wrote: »
    I didn't see the show last night, but from watching the clips above, the highlight was VB having a dig at Ray Arsey over his cringeworthy comments about leaving the country if Enda Kenny got in and Arsey's obvious discomfort.

I just wish VB probed a bit more and really exposed the smug fakeness.....although, as his opinions have such little credibility, it's probably not worth bothering.

Just stick to playing the records Arsey.

Is your first name Paddy by any chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

Colmo52 wrote: »

The 2 most famous people in the realm of #VINB:

• Paddy Cole
    • Finbar Furey
    Thats why I love the man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Cole

Colmo52 wrote: »

You know, it took me a while to get the reference:o....bloody usernames.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I thought that TV3 were going to launch their new studios with this show. I don't think its worth it without an audience. It could be retitled Ireland PM.

• Advertisement

At least the Late Late Show had a bit of talent on they're show, rather than 2 morons begging people to buy there album

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement