Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

PAUL DURKIN IS A GOB****E!!!!! end of statement

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Paul Durkin will drown in his own sh1te...:mad:

Surprised the likes of Rostenock, Apres Match, etc don't do impersonations of him(correct me if wrong?). He is such an easy guy to poke fun at, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Marie Louise wrecks my head. Her voice goes through me like Alka Salts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Is this supposed to be entirely double meaning?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Please stop talking about Jizz. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

Jesus jizz everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pierrot

He's let himself go..
    http://bit.ly/gBNgMl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

In all seriousness, Keith Duffy's contribution about his (lack of) confidence was the most interesting input I heard on either channel tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Jesus jizz everywhere

Blasphemer! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

As a daughter of a poet, I really love poetry but Durkin is a pretendious sh1t and his material is crap IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

This fella has a bit of a Duncan Stewart look about him.. I don't trust him

He mentioned exploring Gadaffi's tent there.. he'll insulate it with A4 sheets of his discarded poems.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Ally Dick wrote: »
    This is very very very boring. Why is Keith Duffy dressed like a Wall Street trader ?

He's an '80s Reaganaut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Greentopia wrote: »
    Blasphemer! :pac:

Jizz, Mary and Joseph...

SkidMark wrote: »
    In all seriousness, Keith Duffy's contribution about his (lack of) confidence was the most interesting input I heard on either channel tonight.

For someone with no confidence, he sure dresses like an arrogant knob

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

She's back to Jizz!!! :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

MrsD007 wrote: »
    As a daughter of a poet, I really love poetry but Durkin is a pretendious sh1t and is material is crap IMO.

Never liked him either. I like poetry but his always sounds very morose to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Surprised the likes of Rostenock, Apres Match, etc don't do impersonations of him(correct me if wrong?). He is such an easy guy to poke fun at, lol.

Apres Match have done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

They are all covered in Jizz at this stage :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Maybe it's just me, but I thought the word jizz meant something completely different than the way they're using it.

Am I wrong or are they wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Agonist

Paul Durcan is a wonderful poet. The Boy who was Conceived in the Leithreas is one of my favourites. And see excerpt 3 on this page http://sites.google.com/site/donslibrary/donald-mahoney/100-favorite-poems/christmas-day

I'm enjoying this. Three of them are genuinely interesting people, with well thought out views.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

RayM wrote: »
    Jizz, Mary and Joseph...

As far as I know there was no jizz involved in that story.. It was just implied..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Greentopia wrote: »
    Never liked him either. I like poetry but his always sounds very morose to me.
    He is more than a bit obsessed with ladies' bits tonight :eek:

Spotted Keith Duffy parked on Stephen's Green a few years ago in an expensive convertible car with the roof down. He had music blaring and was sitting there with dark shades on coming his slicked back hair. Thought he was king sh!t. I haven't liked him since. How he got onto Coronation Street, I'll never know. His acting is atrocious

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Agonist wrote: »
    Paul Durcan is a wonderful poet. The Boy who was Conceived in the Leithreas is one of my favourites. And see excerpt 3 on this page http://sites.google.com/site/donslibrary/donald-mahoney/100-favorite-poems/christmas-day

I'm enjoying this. Three of them are genuinely interesting people, with well thought out views.

Are his poems usuallly better than the ones he is reading tonight? Because they are ****ing horrendous!

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me, but I thought the word jizz meant something completely different than the way they're using it.

Am I wrong or are they wrong?

They are enjoying the double entendre. Same with the golf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

I had to come to complain about all the jizz on the Vincent Browne program.
    Maybe jizz caused the baby lambs to be subsequently born but please no more jizz.

Jesus jizz everywhere

A bit like that disgusting Cadburys Creme Eggs ad

Are his poems usuallly better than the ones he is reading tonight? Because they are ****ing horrendous!

They are pretty dry and dreary tonight all right. Sounds like he's making them up as he goes along

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Spotted Keith Duffy parked on Stephen's Green a few years ago in an expensive convertible car with the roof down. He had music blaring and was sitting there with dark shades on coming his slicked back hair. Thought he was king sh!t. I haven't liked him since. How he got onto Coronation Street, I'll never know. His acting is atrocious

Pretty fly for a white guy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Min wrote: »
    I had to come to complain about all the jizz on the Vincent Browne program.
    Maybe jizz caused the baby lambs to be subsequently born but please no more jizz.

I agree, what will our new friend from Austria think of us, if he is still up?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement