Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I watched that programme, I don't think it was Collins, think it was Maloney, but the apology was made pretty sharpish, 10 minutes at most.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

kevin99 wrote: »
    That wasn't Peter Collins, it was Darragh Moloney.
    Jonathan, I think you need to catch up on your sleep, you're having a bad night on the name(s) front ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Yeah I know it was collins, I was just kidding... I really should watch the clips I post..

Yeah I know it was collins, I was just kidding... I really should watch the clips I post..
    LOL, you mean you know it was Darragh Moloney, an admission of liability from Mr. Anon :D

Early start tomorrow, Good night folks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Craebear

Creighton....I hope Vinny rips her apart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Vincent explaining the remarks he made last night. Lucinda acting the spoofer yet again...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

It works both ways Vincent! Women are just as bad. "Isn't he a roide" etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

The garda press office leaking the womens names?!! Tree hugging scum bag storys to follow....

Does it annoy anyone else that facts and figures about rape and sexual crimes are just being made up by people? Last night a woman on primetime claimed 1/10th of women had been abused, and only 1/10th of those were reported. The irish examiner person tonight says one in four. Lucinda claims the majority of abuse happens within families. I doubt any of them actually looked up the figures before going on tv however.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Does it annoy anyone else that facts and figures about rape and sexual crimes are just being made up by people? Last night a woman on primetime claimed 1/10th of women had been abused, and only 1/10th of those were reported. The irish examiner person tonight says one in four. Lucinda claims the majority of abuse happens within families. I doubt any of them actually looked up the figures before going on tv however.

It is hilarious when they talk stats. I think that 1 in 4 thing is about any kind of sexual abuse, the kind that any fella gets on a night out if he walks within 15 yards of a drunk chick. Also judging from the estimates either there's a lot more unreported gay rape than hetero rape or else paedophiles are dead homo. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Predator_

Bunch of liberal pussies on tonight. Who cares, it was a joke in private.

I'm not even 100% sure that male rape is a crime, I read an article that said it wasn't but that was years ago.

Vincent is going on the attack!

I'm not even 100% sure that male rape is a crime, I read an article that said it wasn't but that was years ago.

Rape requires a penis to be used. Except if a man uses an implement. It's a glorious example of why laws should be rules so there's no "interpretation". :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Craebear wrote: »
    Creighton....I hope Vinny rips her apart.

looks like she's given up early too. she really needs those cue cards she had on the frontline last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

It didn't take Fg/Labour long to turn into Europes little lapdogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

baldbear wrote: »
    The garda press office leaking the womens names?!! Tree hugging scum bag storys to follow....

The names were mentioned on the video which the protestors released to the public!

Yeah, I would've been like "No, fcuk you! I don't want yo money!"

They were already Europe's lapdogs! Lucinda is the arch european, the EU can do no wrong for her, if the ecb asked for 8% on our bailout she would have a reason why it is a good idea. I laugh at all the fools who voted FG/Labour! Hahahahaha! :pac:

• Advertisement

They were already Europe's lapdogs! Lucinda is the arch european, the EU can do no wrong for her, if the ecb asked for 8% on our bailout she would have a reason why it is a good idea. I laugh at all the fools who voted FG/Labour! Hahahahaha! :pac:

Good to meet someone else who voted FF finally ^_^

lol! have to say the amount of scaremongering from the new government is simply incredible. 'Isn't there something fundamentally wrong with a government that controls its people through fear?' Go on Vinny say it!

Can't believe Lucinda walked into the same trap as O'Reilly did just a few weeks ago! Can't wait for her to eat her words now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

this lucinda one is a tw@t, hope she gets eaten up in the political meat eating machine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

hi people, have I missed much.. I see Stephen Donnelly is on again.. have to say I think he's an impressive chap...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

hi people, have I missed much.. I see Stephen Donnelly is on again.. have to say I think he's an impressive chap...

lucinda has performed awfully, like a rabbit caught in the headlights, in alliance with dooley of all people and caught in a lie to boot - wasn't she supposed to be a bright young thing, great white hope, shining new superlady?

hope vinnie goes back to the lie after the break

really angry about how the tacpayer is funding bank investors and the european elite, be sure portugal won't perform the same kamikazi economic maneouvres as we did/are doing

but I am even angrier at our resigned attitude, we are being royally screwed yet there is very little agitation on the streets

how can we fight against this?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

Oh lucinda....

Silly silly woman!

making it up as she goes along

• Registered Users Posts: 3,244 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Can't believe Lucinda walked into the same trap as O'Reilly did just a few weeks ago! Can't wait for her to eat her words now. :D
    Your party got us into the position where you bankrupted the country, you are in no position to lecture. If I was a FF supporter I'd be keeping a low profile.
    Lucinda is poor and Vinny has a very good point, there's not a lot of difference between FG/Labour and FF. We should really be renegotiating this deal we've got now to get rid of a lot of this bank debt.

Your party got us into the position where you bankrupted the country, you are in no position to lecture. If I was a FF supporter I'd be keeping a low profile.

Epic lawls! If I were a FF supporter I'd also keep a low profile.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Your party got us into the position where you bankrupted the country, you are in no position to lecture.

I guess you are new around here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement