Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

does that guy get paid by the opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭hatz7

on TV3 news: "The Dalai Lama thinks out bankers should be forgiven"... :eek:

I think they should be shot, starting with David Drumm... Whose suggestion do ye want to go with??

The dalai lama,he is only a rabble rouser from the Chinese province of Tibet,

I'm with you, shoot em all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

That Laura whatever-her-name-is is very strident for someone who knows so little. Working for the Independent must immediately imbue a person with misplaced confidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Max is fairly wild!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Mr Cawley

He just switches anglo irish for goldman sachs and tells the american story:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Exciting show tonight. We should have an American on everynight!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

I love the way Consantin's "ing"s are distinctly irish-sounding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

He is morphing into Mario Rosenstock's version of himself.

All he is missing is the white cat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I love the way he touches his hair and smiles
    11949847661568287344heart_jon_phillips_01.svg.med.png

:o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭PKen

I'd love to see the debate widened slightly. What's Max Keiser's view on our Public Sector?

• Advertisement

PKen wrote: »
    I'd love to see the debate widened slightly. What's Max Keiser's view on our Public Sector?

yeah.. The show ALWAYS seems to descend in to "should we burn the bondholders or should we not burn the bondholders?"... no matter who is on..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭youcrazyjesus!

Who is this loud Yank.

Your one Noonan is also annoying.

yeah.. The show ALWAYS seems to descend in to "should we burn the bondholders or should we not burn the bondholders?"... no matter who is on..

Yeah, it's either bondholders or 'why are you running for a rotten borough of the Seanad?' lately.

Vincent will probably ask Keiser about the Seanad before we are finished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tonytony13

Crazy american guy if funny Vincent dosent no how to handle him at all. i think he dosent listen or live in the world at all ireland will not have any inflation over the next few years and if any it'll be false the problems are massive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

why is the Indo supporting government policies lately ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

DLB gone? Pray god its true!

Stop the lights - Beeb recruits Tubridy ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Too good to be true that he would shag off completely. Probably a cosy weekend Radio 2 show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

SkidMark wrote: »
    Stop the lights - Beeb recruits Tubridy ????

Whoo-hooo, best news ever!!

I've prayed for this .. . please god Tubridy is banished .. and this time we didnt even need to put the big shamrock in the sky to call St. Patrick..

• Advertisement

Too good to be true that he would shag off completely. Probably a cosy weekend Radio 2 show.

Most likely, he was offered that when Jonathan Ross left.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,396 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Will the Tubs haters have their way?

I just heard he's only going to the BBC for 12 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

I've prayed for this .. . please god Tubridy is banished .. and this time we didnt even need to put the big shamrock in the sky to call St. Patrick..

Bank debts, unemployment, emigration. None of it matters if DLB is gotten rid of. Ireland can laugh again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Will the Tubs haters have their way?

I just heard he's only going to the BBC for 12 weeks.

Just googled it.
    Did he turn it down?

Edit: seemingly not

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

that ciaran maguire ad looked like a send up of itself. should be on the savage eye

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭PKen

With a bit of luck (after the break) they'll be discussing the silly holidays that County Council Officials are on. Crazy the way businesses are being taken to Court because they can't pay their Rates bills, when these guys are on serious money (and holidays).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭youcrazyjesus!

The question, one which people like McWilliams suggesting we need to come arrangement with our creditors on debt reduction understand perfectly and one which idiots who slam the table and whinge about cash in ATMs do not, is not whether we should choose to default or not to default, is actually not a question at all. It's a statement of fact. The fact is if we do not come to some arrangement with our creditors on the amount of debt we owe we will have no choice but to default.

There is the issue of spending and many tens of billions which is genuinely "our" debt and which we must repay but it is possible to identify amounts and creditors which is related to irresponsible banking and the only moral and financially responsible thing to do is to write it off by about 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

ah ****e.

Filling in for Jonathan Ross... LMAO..
    BBC managed to find a worse fit for him (i.e. in G Ryan's slot) than even RTE did....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

hopefully tubby is gone, for the late late to survive he needs to be replaced with someone who isnt in the pocket of a political party

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement