Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I love Constantin... :)

Did Laura drop in on the way back from her debs ball :confused: ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

I honestly don't think VB show could get a last minute female guest on the show, they need at least 4 hours make up and two days shopping for an outfit.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

You must be joking! That's what I'd wear when I'm cleaning my house :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Vincent should just have a discussion with Constanin Gurdgiev, rather than subjecting people to having to listen to the pretty young ignoramus from the Irish Independent and Jim 'soft-landing' Power.
    Peter Mathews, who i have respect for, seems to have been somewhat blunted by his association with the current government.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Slapdown by Matthews on young whipper-snapper Laura...:D

ascanbe wrote: »
    Vincent should just have a discussion with Constanin Gurdgiev, rather than subjecting people to having to listen to the pretty young ignoramaus from the Irish Independent.

Young?: Yes.

Ignormaus?: Yes.

Pretty?: Errm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

"Have you ever heard of the London Agreement of 1953 ?"

Laura should have said

"Sure Peter, the girls speak about little else down the Salon, you couldn't shut them up about it"

telekon wrote: »
    Young?: Yes. Ignormaus?: Yes. Pretty?: Errm...

I think she's quite attractive... but then again, even the sheep on the Curragh are getting a second look these days.. :(

I think she's quite attractive... but then again, even the sheep on the Curragh are getting a second look these days.. :(

You fancy anything with a pulse that appears on nightly political tv shows...:p

• Advertisement

Slapdown by Matthews on young whipper-snapper Laura...:D

Why is she even there? She literally hasn't got a clue what she's on about. Is boundless, mis-placed confidence really given that much value by TV3? Or is it that they just have to have 'Independent group' representative on every panel?

Why is she even there? She literally hasn't got a clue what she's on about. Is boundless, mis-placed confidence really given that much value by TV3? Or is it that they just have to have 'Independent group' representative on every panel?
    Jim Power isn't much better though and he's an economist :rolleyes:

MrsD007 wrote: »

I've posted this a hundred times.. But HOW is Jim Power let back on ANY of these panel shows...

He has no credibility..

He has some seriously questionable female guests.

Glenda Gilson was on one night.

Maybe he uses it as a chat up line - "Would you like to come on my Panel"

MrsD007 wrote: »

I agree; that's why i dismissed him as Jim 'soft-landing' Power in a previous post. He's a guy who spent his professional life during the boom, stoking the fires of the property market and dismissing anyone who said there might be crash; even up to a point where pretty much everyone could see what was happening. Somehow, though, he's managed to transfer seamlessly into a self-styled voice of common sense who RTE/TV3 give time to in order to lecture us. I don't know whose dick he's sucking..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

She seems to be there just to support the Independent medias position. I dont think she would have her own views on the issues

Surely Vincent should know the FG manifesto off by heart at this stage...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

I've posted this a hundred times.. But HOW is Jim Power let back on ANY of these panel shows...

He has no credibility..

That's all i can think of watching him speak.
    And the self-assurance with which he speaks is a bit baffling.

Wonder if Enda's watching Matthews tonight.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,543 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I turn on the telly, tune in to Tv3...

"... blah de blah junior bondholders ..."

Change channel!

Oh lord, isn't there anything else to talk about in this country's Current Affairs programs?

Jim Power reminds me of Tom Dooley in RTE's "The Restaurant, he just repeats what the "real experts" are saying.

• Advertisement

She seems to be there just to support the Independent medias position. I dont think she would have her own views on the issues

Yep, that's why she's there. At least that despicable prick Fionann Sheehan, the usual Independent mouth-piece, has the good sense to stare down at the table and not show himself up too much whenever he's sharing the panel with people like Gurdgiev and Mathews, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭KingEnda

Peter has the ego of a King Ape in a cage of monkeys, he has no interest in listening to anyone else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

Yep, that's why she's there. At least that despicable prick Fionann Sheehan has the good sense to stare down at the table and not show himself up too much whenever he's sharing the panel with people like Gurdgiev and Mathews, though.

Rent an opinion, all of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Token fem on the panel? The good female guests are too busy juggling a busy work life with a family. Expect more out of work models and pretty indo group journalists.

Whats the story with that 11850 ad and the bloke from Fade Street?!? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

Jim Power = Dan McLoughlin.

Both of 'em said that everything was hunky dory.

Ah FFS! Thomas Byrne...Grrr!!!:mad:

Abolish the Seanad now. Get rid of these useless freeloaders!!

Mansergh only got 9 votes!

He should ask for a recount, It wouldn't take long.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

He has no credibility..

I think i got a man-crush on Morgan Kelly. :pac::o:p

• Advertisement

Ah FFS! Thomas Byrne...Grrr!!!:mad:

NOBODY who runs for the Dáil should be allowed run for the Seanad.. Prospective candidates should be forced to choose one or the other two months before the general election... similar with MEPs who run for the Dáil or vice versa..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement