Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Rabbitte tells Vincent that he shouldn't be chasing a "hare".smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Koloman wrote: »
    Isn't he selling his house in Dalkey because of a large debt?

I'm not sure about now, but I heard him on last year on some program saying that he effectively "lost his b*ll*x" on at least one of the magazines.. probably Phoenix..

I have to say though lads, if it is true that Paul Summerville and Brian Lucey messed up the numbers last nite, they should apologise for their irresponsible behaviour... I was looking at certain forums last nite, and a LOT of people were considering pulling their money from the banks, as I was myself...

If they had given the same synopsis EARLIER in the day on prime time telly, it could have contributed towards a run on the banks.. I think it was only the fact that the program was on so late, meant that it was missed by the majority of people...

Lads, can anybody explain to me what these marvellous exports that we have comprise of.. is it all the pharma stuff??? Electronics?? Spuds??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Jebus, thought Vincent has fallen asleep there. He must have stayed quiet for about 15mins. A record!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

Brilliant. 54000 a year. :D

• Advertisement

"54k a year"..

pwned Pat Carey... And he thought it was the Rampant Rabbitte he was gonna have to look out for.. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

Lads, can anybody explain to me what these marvellous exports that we have comprise of.. is it all the pharma stuff??? Electronics?? Spuds??

I suppose most of it must be made up of the likes of Intel, Wyeth, HP. A significant portion would be food & drink.
    I work for a small software development company - 80% of our work is for export - so it's me too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭AOwannabe

I have to say though lads, if it is true that Paul Summerville and Brian Lucey messed up the numbers last nite, they should apologise for their irresponsible behaviour... I was looking at certain forums last nite, and a LOT of people were considering pulling their money from the banks, as I was myself..

Lately I've begun to take everything this group of Irish economists say with a pinch of salt. They all sound very authoritative when they speak and that's what hooks all us non-economists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

"54k a year"..

pwned Pat Carey... And he thought it was the Rampant Rabbitte he was gonna have to look out for.. lol

I clapped just then! LOL! the face on CareyFF

poor (rich) pat. i genuinely feel sorry for the guy, i've met him on a couple of occasions and he's a gent, just misguided politically.

• Advertisement

+ 1 on Summerville and Lucey. Met a few people who had a sleepless night after last nights performance. They'll certainly go down in my estimation unless they explain themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

I don't feel sorry for Pat Carey, I'm sure he's nice, but he's well paid.

Chariots. This is great.

I have to say though lads, if it is true that Paul Summerville and Brian Lucey messed up the numbers last nite, they should apologise for their irresponsible behaviour... I was looking at certain forums last nite, and a LOT of people were considering pulling their money from the banks, as I was myself...

I saw both Colm McCarthy and Niall Fitzgerald contradict what was said by both Lucey and Sommerville.

Who do we believe?confused.gif

OMG, I actually feel a smidge of sympathy for CareyFF.
    The three of them laughing at him

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

The 2 lads shaking with laughter at poor Pat in the corner.
    This is crazy. :D

Ah this is just childish.. I genuinely feel sorry for Pat Carey at this stage.. they have reduced it to school yard bullying..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

vincent seems to have a bee in his bonnet about the chariots, say we stopped using them, that would probably cut about .001% of the deficit, look at the bigger picture vincent and stop playing the easy populist games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

But the Chariot sale needs to be done all the same...

Sympathy for a man that has a state car and signed up to cutting the minimum wage??

Bizarre.

Sympathy for a man that has a state car and signed up to cutting the minimum wage??

Bizarre.

I said a smidge. I am human after all ;)

• Advertisement

constantin.jpg

Bizarre.

I agree. He is a FF minister after all. If they wanted sympathy then they should've put a fluffy kitten with a broken leg on the panel to represent FF.

Even that wouldn't be enough for my sympathy!

donfers wrote: »
    vincent seems to have a bee in his bonnet about the chariots, say we stopped using them, that would probably cut about .001% of the deficit, look at the bigger picture vincent and stop playing the easy populist games

The financial savings from cutting them isn't the point, it's the symbolism of ministers driving around in mercs while they're implementing cuts in social welfare and cutting the minimum wage.

It's unbelievable that they haven't been eliminated for the junior ministers at least.

BTW, not all EU ministers have state cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

In fairness Vincent should address the dispute with those figures last night.
    Maybe Constantin Gurdgiev will have something to say on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

Pat Carey:"I might have to get a taxi the next time I'm on here"
    VB: "The chariots will be gone by then!"

Cue laughter from the others!

Just caught the end of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Richard Bruton is the exact same as every scumbag cúnt of a politician in this country.

There he goes, playing up to the public about how targeting those on the minimum wage instead of the high paid public sector and consultants wont fix our problem, and then when Carey asked him if he would vote against it, he starts stuttering and stammering and fúcking over his words. "W-w-well its not not d-d-d-d-d-d-that simple."

Cúnts the lot of them. The more you hear, the more you realise that while violence is not the answer, its the only thing that would make these cúnts take any notice.

lads can somebody ask him "who is right, Colm McCarthy or Lucey/Sommerville".. I was on the website and I cant find the email/text number and I dont have twitter..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

We need one of those JML Big Cupcake thingies for the deficit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭cram1971

Budget what budget Vincent did you get up today at all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Common as...

Flimbos wrote: »
    Pat Carey:"I might have to get a taxi the next time I'm on here"
    VB: "The chariots will be gone by then!"

Cue laughter from the others!

Just caught the end of this.
    You missed

VB to Carey:" how much do you earn, 200,000

Pat Carey: how much do you earn Vincent

VB : " into my account, 54,000

Pat Carey : speechless

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement