Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Look up "Twink" on Google. You may be surprised ! P.S. it has a different meaning in the States
    I knew that 20 years before Google even existed. I'm sure Twink knew too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Fianna Fail? WTF. Thought he would be discussing the visit of the Queen or something different for a change!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Well we got 4 days of the Queen so a review of the FF Legacy might not be a bad idea to cover tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,390 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Very interesting discussion tonight - pity about Averil.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Dev, a great lad until he handed over the state to the catholic church!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,390 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

It's about time there was some revision of FF leaders. Jack Lynch gets away with being an "honest man" when he actually bankrupted the country in the late 1970s.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

what way does averil power pronounce communities? sounds ... erm... different!

what way does averil power pronounce communities? sounds ... erm... different!

Thats the Northside, where is she from? Sounds more of a North County Dublin accent.

Ulicks false teeth nearly fell out there!!!!

I reckon tomorrow will be some announcement about documents been revealed.

baldbear wrote: »
    Ulicks false teeth nearly fell out there!!!!

I reckon tomorrow will be some announcement about documents been revealed.

Hopefully not the ones about Dev working as a British Agent!

• Advertisement

I wonder what the Channel 4 Guy is thinking about VB style.:D

This is cringe worthy and embarrassing. i feel sorry for the Ch4 guy. That People Before Profit one is some fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Your one from the People before profit is so annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

When they've finished properly investigating the Dublin and Monaghan bombings I hope that they will turn their intention to properly investigate the Omagh bombings for which only one person was convicted. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

This is cringe worthy and embarrassing. i feel sorry for the Ch4 guy. That People Before Profit one is some fool.
    jaffa20 wrote: »
    Your one from the People before profit is so annoying.

Ya I think Vincent just brought her on for a laugh.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,526 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Unbelievable fantasy on the part of the People Before Profit rep. Ridiculous Teenage paranoia, masquerading as humanitarian concern. Rattling on about Imperial agendas & somehow shoe horning in comments about the EU is just embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Did I understand that one right? Does she actually believe that Ireland is being sucked back into the commonwealth?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

This one is making a right tit out of herself.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,526 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Spudmonkey wrote: »
    Did I understand that one right? Does she actually believe that Ireland is being sucked back into the commonwealth?
    Don't forget we're now apparently now supporting the Afghan campaign because we invited her over for a cup of tea & a Jaffa cake.

My god she's actually paranoid. Claiming this is some conspiracy to cloud over our perceptions? Can't believe the brazen foolishness of some people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

That woman with the black top is a foghorn, ruining the debate. And what has Afghanistan got to do with anything that went on today?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

she is a bitter person and a ill informed tool, like the assholes fighting with Gardai today.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

SkidMark wrote: »
    That woman with the black top is a foghorn, ruining the debate. And what has Afghanistan got to do with anything that went on today?

She's a bullsh1tter whoever she is, and VB was spot on when he accused her of fantasising. I've never heard such crap from a guest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

Spudmonkey wrote: »

Yes and I think that the symbolism of the wreath laying is way over her head. Vincent shouldn't bring people like her on for a laugh, when foreign journalists are on the panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

ejmaztec wrote: »
    S I've never heard such crap from a guest.

+1

She is unbelievable, what a numbskull.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Daft old bint from People Before Profit. She is an embarrassment. Surely a future leader of her party...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

telekon wrote: »
    Daft old bint from People Before Profit. She is an embarrassment. Surely a future leader of her party...

Surely if we think people are make sense in Irish politics that means they really aren't! All political parties have their bizzaros.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Who was the PBP guest?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Elmo wrote: »
    Surely if we think people are make sense in Irish politics that means they really aren't! All political parties have their bizzaros.

Martin Mansergh (FF) and Dr. Bill Tormey (FG) immediately spring to mind...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    Who was the PBP guest?

Think it was Brid Smith from Ballyfermot,full of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

No1J wrote: »
    Think it was Brid Smith from Ballyfermot,full of it.

Were her constituents too scared not to vote for her?:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement