Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,073 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Happyman42 wrote: »
    So you are saying that there is nothing at all absurd about the visit and what Cameron claims for it, considering what her Army is at elsewhere in the world?

I agree with VB. What you think that her army is doing is the complete opposite to what I think it's doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

It's a delayed but slightly extended show tonight on 'The Queen's Speech'

11.15pm - 12.30am

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

SkidMark wrote: »
    It's a delayed but slightly extended show tonight on 'The Queen's Speech'

11.15pm - 12.30am

are they going to decipher it line by line?

jesus, like 99% of political speeches these days it's complete waffle designed to offend as few as possible and thus say as little of substance as possible but still sound nice

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

yeah.

maybe its just me but i expect this to be bloody awfull.

i love vinny but jesus he can go off on one and all this pomp and circumstance is just too much for him to resist.

pity as theres feck all else on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

can someone tell me what the name of that website is for watching tv3 (and rte) online, not the tv3 live stream?

• Advertisement

bluefinger wrote: »
    can someone tell me what the name of that website is for watching tv3 (and rte) online, not the tv3 live stream?

www.magnetwebtv.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

donfers wrote: »
    are they going to decipher it line by line?

jesus, like 99% of political speeches these days it's complete waffle designed to offend as few as possible and thus say as little of substance as possible but still sound nice

Sorry, it was definitely a lot more significant than that, and one I never thought I would see happen in Ireland!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

David Cameroon?

Sinn Fein looking for apologies and accepting responsibilities is a bit hypocritical to me.

They just keep beating the same drum and have let themselves down by not partaking in events this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

O'snodaigh is going to stumble and fart along. I hope Vinnie tears him a new one.

• Advertisement

David Cameroon?

Yes....he has said it a 2nd time now....what an idiot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

murpho999 wrote: »
    Yes....he has said it a 2nd time now....what an idiot!

Is it just me or does it look like he's wearing a hair piece?

Not much point in Angus O'Snodaigh coming on to discuss the Queen's Speech when he hasn't heard it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

murpho999 wrote: »
    Sinn Fein looking for apologies and accepting responsibilities is a bit hypocritical to me.

They just keep beating the same drum and have let themselves down by not partaking in events this week.

Thats the truth. Peter Robinson's attendance as well as several former loyalists at the ceremony today spoke volumes. Last year when the visit was first announced, Sinn Fein were vehemently opposed to it.

When they realised that the majority of people here had a different opinion they changed their tune. I think they have been the big losers this week.

Not much point in Angus O'Snodaigh coming on to discuss the Queen's Speech when he hasn't heard it.

Why?
    Since when have SF needed facts to form an opinion?

Whatever about the Queen's speech, Mary McAleese had a stormer tonight, she'll be a hard act to follow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

How many times is the Shinner going to mention the motion in the Dail? Trying his best to look gloom and not to crack a smile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Spudmonkey wrote: »
    O'snodaigh is going to stumble and fart along. I hope Vinnie tears him a new one.

He just has :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

The beardy man there sounds like Paulo Tullio!!!!

I think the old school Shinners are holding back the younger ones from meeting the queen and moving forward.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

Thanks a lot aengus, now every time I see David Cameron I'll get a mental picture of Roger milla dancing by the corner flag

• Advertisement

Stupid comment from English journalist that UK in the last 100 years they have 'given away' India etc......he was rightly pulled up on that......that English attitude will never change!

Also 'David Cameroon' is now trending on Twitter!

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

She needs elocution lessons...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Whatever about the Queen's speech, Mary McAleese had a stormer tonight, she'll be a hard act to follow.

I thought so too. Vincent didn't agree:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Gavin Titley may look like he's from the Lord Of The Rings, but he's an extremely sharp guy.. Always very impressed by his analysis and delivery..

Linda could take lessons from him..
    "De Queen and de people she's with need consider what der doin"
    Jesus H Christ woman, will you learn how to talk..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭Masala

Can anyone tell me what that 'young lad' just said for the past 5 minutes???

He talked and talked and talked... threw in loads of big words but what was his point??

he was asked about Tweets.... and again gibberish about 'sentiment out there'.

President De Gaulle was an odd reference to throw in

Who can remember his visit to Ireland (If he ever came here)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Aengus and the little beardy xxxxer need to develop a sense of humour. Beardy reckons the protesters aren't skangers on a day off from robbing tourists. LOL

Linda could take lessons from him..
    "De Queen and de people she's with need consider what der doin"
    Jesus H Christ woman, will you learn how to talk..

Do you mean Lindsay Earner-Byrne? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

President De Gaulle was an odd reference to throw in...Who can remember his visit to Ireland (If he ever came here)?

Was it around the same time when he saw the German Panzers coming through the Ardennes and got on his bike..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

The MILF air hostess might have had a few glasses of white wine before the show..."When de Gaulle visited..." VB: "De Gaulle never visited!"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement