Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

I thought Friday nights were meant to be friendly chats. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Ger Colleran is a complete hypocrite... He called Gerald Keane a "convicted criminal" on a radio interview one, as if to discredit his opinion, because of his drink driving charge.... The same Colleran has no problem filling in for Eamonn Dunphy (who's been done numerous times for drink driving) on a Sunday, when it fiscally suits him...

I tell you, it's a bad panel when Hook is the most bearable of them..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

George is an awful waffler. All balderdash!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Ger Colleran is a complete hypocrite... He called Gerald Keane a "convicted criminal" on a radio interview one, as if to discredit his opinion, because of his drink driving charge.... The same Colleran has no problem filling in for Eamonn Dunphy (who's been done numerous times for drink driving) on a Sunday, when it fiscally suits him...

I tell you, it's a bad panel when Hook is the most bearable of them..
    He is an arrogant sh1te and is a roaring Fine Gael supporter. So much for journalists being impartial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

There talking about Enda now, did anyone see him falling around after a flight today.

• Advertisement

The actual Edmund Burke quote is: "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Keeps Brunker from enhancing her rep as Twinks heir apparent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Vincent is losing it

A lot of digs being thrown here and not really in jest.
    There'll be trouble before the night is out.

A lot of digs being thrown here and not really in jest.
    There'll be trouble before the night is out.

Is Bill Tormey on his way in?

Hope so.

• Advertisement

The actual Edmund Burke quote is: "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke"

Not exactly a difficult phrase to remember.
    And he paraphrased.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Hook likes to think that he's an intellectual but most of the time he sounds like a twat. A few months ago he tried to convince his radio listeners that Mary Queen of Scots was the sister of Elizabeth I. He wouldn't correct his mistake until a history academic called the show.

Not exactly a difficult phrase to remember.
    And he paraphrased.

Yeah it's one of the my favourite and always relevant quotes, cos it's true.. (though I did copy and paste it as I knew after a few beers I would make a balls of it)...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Brunker: I don't know enough about........ anything to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

Put TV on rewind and fast forward with him.
    It looks so funny when he is ranting.Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

George looks constipated

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

George looks constipated
    He could do with a few of these :D

51vYXK5nrjL._SL300_.jpg

MrsD007 wrote: »
    He could do with a few of these :D

51vYXK5nrjL._SL300_.jpg

Please God no! There'll be shíte coming out from both ends if he takes those!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

George looks constipated

He more than makes up for it with the shît coming out of his mouth.

Gentle, predictable and fast relief?

The lovely Ingrid must be a saint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Jesus Vinnie talks some amount of ****e.

What's the point of this show starting at 11pm? I thought the whole point of it was to follow on from the Late Late Show?
    TV3 should've learnt their lesson when they pitched Dunphy against Pat the Plank.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

No cleavage? FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Did Amanda Brunker ever draw attention to the fact that she has very large breasts? I realise that she's more concerned with appearing on disscussion shows, so as to highlight her impressive intellect.
    But i really think she could further her media career were she ever to draw attention to her very large breasts.

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    No cleavage? FFS.

Apart from Hook's manboobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

ascanbe wrote: »
    Did Amanda Brunker ever draw attention to the fact that she has very large breasts? I realise that she's more concerned with appearing on disscussion shows, so as to highlight her impressive intellect.
    But i really think she could further her media career were she ever to draw attention to her very large breasts.

maybe she thought thier were enough tits on the show already

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

What's the point of this show starting at 11pm? I thought the whole point of it was to follow on from the Late Late Show?

Summer time is here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

A lot of shouting last night. Vinnie really destroyed George on that tax on savings argument and started taking him off as if he was totally stupid. You could see George wanted to land a right hook there and then.:D It really does appear to be near impossible to get the better of Vinnie. Hook usually makes mince meat of guests on his radio show and he doesn't have the intellect to go toe to toe with Browne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

SB-08 wrote: »
    A lot of shouting last night. Vinnie really destroyed George on that tax on savings argument and started taking him off as if he was totally stupid. You could see George wanted to land a right hook there and then.:D It really does appear to be near impossible to get the better of Vinnie. Hook usually makes mince meat of guests on his radio show and he doesn't have the intellect to go toe to toe with Browne.

browne would be happy to see the goverment confiscate the savings of anyone who earned more than minimum wage if it went towards creating his socilist utopia

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Dubol

irishh_bob wrote: »
    browne would be happy to see the goverment confiscate the savings of anyone who earned more than minimum wage if it went towards creating his socilist utopia

Vinny Brown for President and then Dame Edna would have to sit on the empty "throne" and beg for forgiveness and "Quote" his famous saying IS FEIDER LINN dissolve the senate.
    Vladivar hic! hic! can then become Taoiseach and Edna can ride off into the Mayo Sunset.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement