Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Corsendonk wrote: »
    Compiled as in sending a cheque to Wiki leaks for information regarding Ireland.

Well there should be a cheque involved, but well I'm going to take him at his word when he said that it took a couple of months to go through the files.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

I was quiet because it was interesting.
    Gilmore.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

My televison signal was bad so I couldn't make out what they were saying. All I could get were grunts from Vincent.... actually maybe my signal was okay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

pog it wrote: »
    Well there should be a cheque involved, but well I'm going to take him at his word when he said that it took a couple of months to go through the files.

Didn't VB say on Monday night that several newspapers around the world had a financial agreement with Wikileaks to use the leaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Wikileaks or no wikileaks, is anyone all that surprised that politicians are duplicitous and self serving?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭The Orb

Why is Eamonn Ryan being given airtime. Neither he nor his party have a mandate from anybody. He and his cohorts are an irrelevance who have no function. Tools.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Didn't VB say on the Monday programme that some Christian Brother representative would be on last night's programme, or did I mishear him mid-grunt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Didn't VB say on the Monday programme that some Christian Brother representative would be on last night's programme,

At 9.50 in this video.

That invite for more female panelists is a great opportunity for any budding female politicians to be talented spotted for the next Dail election.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

That invite for more female panelists is a great opportunity for any budding female politicians to be talented spotted for the next Dail election.

but they have to be able to speak confidently.. That rules out Averdill..

• Advertisement

Now there's an idea!
    I'm female, at a loose end and I've got a gob on me....

this guys lisp makes him come across as an innocent. It's making me feel sorry for him. not working on VB,though...EEK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Vinny is going to explode...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

I think he is going to burst into tears...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

:D that's my local FG TD...poor old Paschal...

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Now there's an idea!
    I'm female, at a loose end and I've got a gob on me....

this guys lisp makes him come across as an innocent. It's making me feel sorry for him. not working on VB,though...EEK!

He is one of Ireland top political twitters, listening to him I now know why he tweets.

Let us know when your on the show!

"We don't know..."

So, no change for Fianna Fail then!

I'm gonna say this one more time..

Fianna Fáil can FCUK right off

Giving out to FG for not being able to put out the fire that they started..

He is one of Ireland top political twitters, listening to him I now know why he tweets.

Let us know when your on the show!
    He tweets when he speaks!

Don't I need to be recomended by somebody first?

I'm gonna say this one more time..

Fianna Fáil can FCUK right off

Giving out to FG for not being able to put out the fire that they started..

They should all F.U.C.K off. They're all full of shiite. They'll always be whinging at each other even if one of them actually has a good plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

This MacLochlainn guy does my head in.

Granted they all waffle, but jesus.....

• Advertisement

Sardonicat wrote: »
    He tweets when he speaks!

Don't I need to be recomended by somebody first?

Could you handle the 4 hours in makeup and picking out a new outfit? Or are you going to go with the Clare Daly wet hair look?

jaysus, kitty has claws..

Could you handle the 4 hours in makeup and picking out a new outfit? Or are you going to go with the Clare Daly wet hair look?

You wouldn't be suggesting that I'm a slattern who doesn't possess the appropriate atire for a televised political discussion, would you? Are you suggesting that I would require a beautician to do overtime to ensure i wouldnt frighten the horses with me ole boat race?

We've met in the real world, haven't we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

It's going off - I'd rather watch the Angelus on an unending loop - even Mad Dog Brawn is gone to hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

I hate these gobs that think that waving a pen in their hands in an "open way" making them look like the friendly professor we wished we had, so as to convince us they are right, more management courses that the tax payer paid for.

I'm surprised Pádraig was invited back. He called Vincent a bastard last time!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble....

This is shocking.

Simple question: What would you do?

No1J wrote: »
    I hate these gobs that think that waving a pen in their hands in an "open way" making them look like the friendly professor we wished we had, so as to convince us they are right, more management courses that the tax payer paid for.

Blame The Prune and her ilk. It pervades all public life. Pure sophistic schite.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

Niall Collins is a sleeveen if ever there was one.
    He was my local TD for a spell.

Rank incompetent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

nummnutts wrote: »
    This MacLochlainn guy does my head in.

Granted they all waffle, but jesus.....

He is a tool, can't answer a question but can talk sh1t for 10 secs to gather his thoughts then of talking out off the guide book again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement