Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Does anyone else think that Alex White could be Gay Byrne's love-child? ;)

Any time I see Alex White, with his pointy nose and his fuzzy white mop, I think of one of these lads..

womble-tobermory.jpg

Maybe Gay had an affair with a Womble when he was working with the BBC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Sssh! Don't mention that name on this thread, you'll give the producers ideas and she'll end up on the show.

Hmmm. Bill Cullen and Brunker on Celebrity Deathmatch.....

Sorry, no idea where that came from!
    She's was on it a week or two ago and was completely irrelevant. She was completely out of her depth and had nothing to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

SugarHigh wrote: »
    She's was on it a week or two ago and was completely irrelevant. She was completely out of her depth and had nothing to say.

That is the essence of the woman. Why the fcuk would she go on a current affairs show? At least Jedward were entertaining.

SugarHigh wrote: »

Funny you should mention Brunker.. I saw her on Expose today..She was complaining of having been cyberbullied on Twitter the night that she was on with Vincent Browne... saying that people had tweeted words like "orange, fat, bimbo, airhead"... She said that she blocked some people, but there were too many for her to block them all.. :)

Funny you should mention Brunker.. I saw her on Expose today..She was complaining of having been cyberbullied on Twitter the night that she was on with Vincent Browne... saying that people had tweeted words like "orange, fat, bimbo, airhead"... She said that she blocked some people, but there were too many for her to block them all.. :)

Did she mention anything about being called a opportunisitic self-promoter. The way she jumped on Gerry Ryan's death to promote her book was utterly nauseating. Was no fan of the man myself, but to use a death as a marketing opportunity is beyond cynical.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Did she mention anything about being called a opportunisitic self-promoter. The way she jumped on Gerry Ryan's death to promote her book was utterly nauseating. Was no fan of the man myself, but to use a death as a marketing opportunity is beyond cynical.

Amanda Brunker the voice of Irish Chavs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Usually the only thing she blocks is the toilet.

Dear god, I just turned on TV3 for Vincent Browne and got a shock.. what are Niamh Lyons and Sarah McInerney doing to each other.??. :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Dear god, I just turned on TV3 for Vincent Browne and got a shock.. what are Niamh Lyons and Sarah McInerney doing to each other.??. :eek::eek:

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!

*Breathes heavily*

Cover Vinnys eyes

Disgrace! I got a shock when I turned it over for VB at 11. Ringing Joe Duffy tomorrow.

P.S anyone know if that show is on the TV3 player

• Advertisement

By all accounts I've missed something quite steamy on tv3.
    Were there any willies in it?

Tonight's VB sounds like it could be good.

Here's hoping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Ask the priest about 'A Girl's Guide to 21st Century Sex'

Ask him Vincent, go on, ask him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭bloopy

By all accounts I've missed something quite steamy on tv3.

Yes. Yes there was.
    Many, many willies.

Well the bit I saw, a willie would have been as out of place as a Traveller at a Leaving Cert Honours Maths exam..

EDIT: in antipication of my yellow card, this is a joke..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

bloopy wrote: »
    Yes. Yes there was.
    Many, many willies.

Yep erect and all..the whole shebang was shown.

Well the bit I saw, a willie would have been as out of place as a Traveller at a Leaving Cert Honours Maths exam..
    Well done Jon!

Alluding to both shows with one witty reply.

I'm liking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Agonist

Eh, Vincent, the Primary Cert hasn't existed since 1967 :D

Agonist wrote: »
    Eh, Vincent, the Primary Cert hasn't existed since 1967 :D

Has he got kids?

Was hoping for a dissenting voice on the panel, for the sake of debate. It looks like they are all singing from the same hymn sheet here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

Was hoping for a dissenting voice on the panel, for the sake of debate. It looks like they are all singing from the same hymn sheet here.
    isn't that o'cuiv?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Agonist

Corsendonk wrote: »
    Has he got kids?

His daughter is a barrister. Must have passed her primary cert so

bluefinger wrote: »
    isn't that o'cuiv?
    I haven't heard him raising anything controversial. Just trumpeting his role in increasing social inclusion when he was a minister.

God I hate this whole South Dublin agenda about how Travellers are oppressed.. They are INDULGED by the state... And allowing Martin Collins to spout this nonsense whilst ignoring the issues why people actually have a problem with the Travelling community is not helping the situation...

It's very simple.. Irish society does not create problems for Travellers, Travellers create trouble for themselves by their criminal and parasitic behaviour.. They have the same rights as any other citizen regarding access to education, social services, health service etc etc... The government not supplying them with free land to pull up wherever/whenever they want is NOT discrimination..

• Registered Users Posts: 54,332 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I just turned on the show there, Defending travellers? You got to be ****ing kidding me

GTFO

I haven't heard him raising anything controversial. Just trumpeting his role in increasing social inclusion when he was a minister.

Well he did write the foreword for the book so you ain't going hear any negatives from him and every ex minister always likes to point out the positives when they were in the job.

God I hate this whole South Dublin agenda about how Travellers are oppressed.. They are INDULGED by the state... And allowing Martin Collins to spout this nonsense whilst ignoring the issues why people actually have a problem with the Travelling community is not helping the situation...

It's very simple.. Irish society does not create problems for Travellers, Travellers create trouble for themselves by their criminal and parasitic behaviour.. They have the same rights as any other citizen regarding access to education, social services etc etc... The government not supplying them with free land to pull up wherever/whenever they want is NOT discrimination..
    See, I'm not saying i agree with all or any of this, but this is what I was talking about regarding a dissenting voice. A debate is what i was hoping for tonight in relation to the points that Jon has raised here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

does anyone else think that priest would have no difficulty finding part time work around christmas?

What would ye reckon girls.. I'd say Ciara was down the hairdressers before she came in .. That looks like a new do to me.. (albeit looking at it with MAN eyes)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

It's very simple.. Irish society does not create problems for Travellers, Travellers create trouble for themselves by their criminal and parasitic behaviour.. They have the same rights as any other citizen regarding access to education, social services, health service etc etc... The government not supplying them with free land to pull up wherever/whenever they want is NOT discrimination..

yer one , the QUANGO , queen , pontificating to settled people about how we need to examine our prejudices towards tinkers , interesting how she refered to tinkers being free and not being tied down by property and jobs , ive said it before , lefty academic types have a huge sneaking regard for the likes of tinkers , criminals etc , they see them as exotic , baschically the anthisetis of the hated middle class

• Advertisement

Ohh, they know their audience well.

Apparently te kind of woman who watches VB requires Pissy pads.
    :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement