Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

How does this guy Keenan still have any credibility.
    Torn now between watching this and The Ricky Gervais show- God i love Karl Pilkington.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

FFS Vinnie, we all know the country's screwed. I was expecting a nice juicy programme about Michael Healy-Rae tonight. :mad:

FFS Vinnie, we all know the country's screwed. I was expecting a nice juicy programme about Michael Healy-Rae tonight. :mad:

Same here.
    Pretty disappointed as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

i'm getting hypnotised by her:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I really dont know what Brendan Keenan is doing on the panel shows any more..

He another one of these lads that purports to be an "independent economist", but he's just as bad as that idiot Jim Power..

• Advertisement

That phone thing is absolutely sickening.. That should be the first thing that the new Public Accounts Committe investigates... Can you imagine if any normal person tried to pull a stunt like that with the Council or Revenue?

LOL at your man missing the point saying the MHR thing is small compared to what else is going on.
    Surely its a perfect microcosm of what's wrong with this country.
    Annoyed that Vinny just laughed this off.

LOL at Vinny listing the respectable newspapers, deliberately not mentioning the Indo to Keenan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

That phone thing is absolutely sickening..

If a British MP did that he would've resigned by now.

LOL at your man missing the point.
    LOL at Vinny listing the respectable newspapers,

I think you've been living up to your username ... Is it time to head out for some "munchies" yet?

• Advertisement

That phone thing is absolutely sickening.. That should be the first thing that the new Public Accounts Committe investigates... Can you imagine if any normal person tried to pull a stunt like that with the Council or Revenue?

I'm beginning to think MHR is some kind of untouchable with **** on a lot of people seeing how lightly they're treating this here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Bald and proud! Feck you Shane Warne:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭spyderski

Is this Gabrielle woman drugged or just can't speak properly?
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Uergh!

Hair studio ad again. This ad is soo bad I keep expecting Alan Partridge to pop out saying "A-Haaaa".

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dayo93

I'm beginning to think MHR is some kind of untouchable with **** on a lot of people seeing how lightly they're treating this here.

MHR keeps justifying it that the money went to charity, unreal , so the next gaff that gets robbed as long as some of the proceeds go to charity it justifible ?? unreal

baldbear wrote: »

ah yeah, but I bet you're sh1te at cricket..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

That hair ad should just be

"Hi, I'm Shane Warne - I used to look like this, but now I use Hair Restoration, and I'm going out with Liz Hurley"

Fair play to him

I think you've been living up to your username ... Is it time to head out for some "munchies" yet?

The LOLs? :)
    Username is a song btw :p

Zzzzzzzz

what is this, jackanory?

Once upon a time two little boys loved playing football for their local club....

Jaysus how much will the GAA court case cost?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

Has it got that bad that we are doing the adds as well:confused:

The LOLs? :) Username is a song btw :p

I'm picturing you falling around laughing like you've been either a) having a little smokey or b) just joined the Funny Friday team are as such are employed by RTE to laugh at everything..

I'm kinda losing faith in the VB Show lately... It's just the same old economics discussion every night, with the same faces... And perhaps once a week some panel discussing Travellers / gender quotes / left wing issues where Vincent takes off the gloves completely and panders to some shower playing the poor mouth.....

Tonight was a great chance to have a hard hitting show about Healy Ray's disgusting waste of money, but he just laughed off the issue..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

SkidMark wrote: »
    That hair ad should just be

"Hi, I'm Shane Warne - I used to look like this, but now I use Hair Restoration, and I'm going out with Liz Hurley"

Fair play to him

Some of those hair adds still have him mentioning his wife.:pac:

Hi I am Shane Warne, you too could be caught by your wife texting barmaids behind her back!

Cant stand this Joan Collins wan...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Is that 'yore wan' that was mouthing off outside the Dail last year?

It's a pity Willie hadn't the guts not to vote to reduce the minimum wage. Too late now Willie.. Someday i expect Willies tache to squeek and crawl away...

Yes, Fred, it is.

Does anyone else get overcome with a wave of nausea whenever a FFer starts pontificating about how unjust FG/Labour policies are?

And as to this Patricia woman; does she work for minimum wage, I wonder?

Too late now Willie.. Someday i expect Willies tache to squeek and crawl away...

One day a butterfly will emerge....

• Advertisement

Vincent really getting stuck into Patricia Callan.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement