Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Our country is in the shít and these people are discussing the finer points of Marxism :rolleyes:

"Coming up after the break, how many angels can dance on a pinhead?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

LOL at Constantin flicking through the book... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Make your ****ing point!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I saw Garret Fitzgerald wipe the floor with him, once.

Fecker tries to recruit for the SWP in other campuses, presumably because he can't do it in Bellfield. not even an impassioned idealist undergrad could take this guy seriously, surely?

They're mediumly left-leaning at best/worst

This is Keiran Allen and Declan Ganley we're talking about??

• Advertisement

Our country is in the shít and these people are discussing the finer points of Marxism :rolleyes:

Our problem wasnt with Capitalism.. The problem was that the Government introduced Communism when Capitalism went wrong for their friends in the banks..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

"Coming up after the break, how many angels can dance on a pinhead?"

makes a break from the norm lately.

Extremist loons?! Perhaps a tad too fantastical a description for tonight's panel!

They're mediumly left-leaning at best/worst
    URL, there is nothing medium about Allen's tilt leftwards.

And Ganley is not left at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Whatever about the guy in the middle, he got Constantin and Ganley very worked up. Are they worried about an imminent revolution.

Anbody watch Coronation Street.. ?? I notice a similarity..

rms-15513.jpg
    Keiran Allen (UCD Communist)

John-Stape.jpg
    John Stape (Weatherfield murderer and Communist)

• Advertisement

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Actually I think Ganley and Allen should be forced to live with eachother for 2 weeks like they do on Wife Swap but with each living the others politics for a week. I'd watch that.

I'd pay to watch that. The Felix Unger and Oscar Madison of our time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

That ladys voice is like a cat screeching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

I don't have much to add but will add it anyway.

WTF.

At least I get what Constantine is saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭JohnDee

:D Constantin sticking it to him

Go on Constantine ... let him have it... :D:D

I thought it was ironic he should make an issue of the ethnicity / demographic of the leaders of BP.. Are any of his peers in UCD all Travellers from Rathkeale, or immigrants, or people from inner city Dublin.. ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

"You will have to shoot the bastards who run the company." Didn't expect to hear those words on a political talk show. Constantin is on verge of murdering someone. :D

constantin is using his previous life experiences like the mother with the noisy kids who won't tell them to shut up. when you complain, the reply is 'well how many kids do you have?'

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

She has a great radio voice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

I'm sick of Constantine Gurdiev being on TV and radio day in, day out. He was on Mark Coleman's show last night basically commending the government on their policies and the state of the nation whereas two months ago he was singing a completely different tune.

The interviewers don't hold him to what he says he says and the public seem oblivious to his constantly changing stance.

At least there's one thing we can all agree on.
    That woman's voice is indeed very annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭JohnDee

wow Claudia!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

kind of drifting in and out watching this.....until I caught a glimpse of newspaper reviewer. Sitting on edge of couch now!

nothing brings more calm to an arguing bunch of lads than a fine looking girl.

Claudia is Cassie 2.0

Bring her to the Guillotine!

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    I'm sick of Constantine Gurdiev being on TV and radio day in, day out. He was on Mark Coleman's show last night basically commending the government on their policies and the state of the nation whereas two months ago he was singing a completely different tune.

The interviewers don't hold him to what he says he says and the public seem oblivious to his constantly changing stance.

I've renamed him Constantly Regurgitating these days. He seems to be on everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

A bit too much like a Sociology tutorial tonight. Switched off and watched Mary Raftery on 'The Big Story' that I recorded earlier this week. Excellent documentary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

I thought Constantine was going to nut her. who is she ?

JohnDee wrote: »
    wow Claudia!

This wan was at that press conference with Rich Boy Barrett today talking about their flotilla ... I really dont understand why they give them so much attention.. We have our own troubles here we're trying to sort out..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Private investors are very slow if there is no money to be made. Digital Broadcasting being one very good example a system that they will happily use when fully rolled out.

But I believe in a much more balance society that allows for all of the things that Declan was spouting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement