Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Even the sight if that man makes my blood boil.

My TV may not survive this programme.mad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I was looking forward to seeing how Mary got on tonight and I was delighted when I heard Bertie would be there. Thought we might get some good banter, maybe a few sly digs (she's not shy). But alas, it's a serious topic, The Good Friday Agreement.

Me thinks Bertie will be credited with a lot as well as FF. Might not stay for the whole show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Bertie Ahern's caption said 'Former Taoiseach of Ireland'

Can you be Taoiseach of anything, other than Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭paulaa

The re-writing of history and the rehabilitation of Bertie's image begins :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Mary is doing some amount of brown nosing and the amount of make up on her will dent TV3's make up budget!!!

• Advertisement

MrsD007 wrote: »
    1998 even :D
    Was it 98? Just the sight of Bertie is messing with my memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Anyone know what's on tomorrow's papers?? Be great if there's a Bertie story on the front page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭InReality

mammy sure loves talking. no way in hell am I going to watch any more of this crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,363 ✭✭✭Morgans

Good god, the make-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Koloman wrote: »
    Was it 98? Just the sight of Bertie is messing with my memory.
    That's perfectly understandable under the circumstances. Sit down and I will get you a drink for the shock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I never thought I'd see the day when I hated an ex-Taoiseach more than David Trimble.

On a side note, Liz O'Donnell would get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Do we have whole week of Mammy O'Rourke presenting this?

It's fairly bizarre it has to be said. She just introduced Martin Manseirgh as Manseirgh Martin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Arent they legally obliged to inform us of when we are about to watch "a party political broadcast on behalf of the Fianna Fáil party"? Not even one dissenting voice from the opposition of the time...

I see Trimble is still as conceited and arrogant as he always was.. One of the least likable of the Unionist leaders.. (and that's saying something)

On a side note, Liz O'Donnell would get it?

She certainly would.

This show needs a dissenting voice, it's far too back-slapping.

Morgans wrote: »
    Good god, the make-up.
    I presume you are referring to Mammy O'Rourke because Liz always looks great.

I doubt there are many people watching this program who really give a sh1te about this topic 13 years on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

Bertie :mad:

Will he give his old nemesis Albert a bit of credit?

He has been written out of history, even though he did a lot of work on the North (and other things)

Bertie Ahern stuck the knife in him, when he had a lot more to offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

I flicked over quickly as I said before I'd be at risk of putting me foot through my telly watching that yoke Ahern, but by jaysus is it Halloween already or is the TV3 makeup lady a FF hater like 85% of the country?
    The head on the O Rourke one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Hot Pants Jamie

christ bertie ahern, has a great memory from 13 years ago!! pity he gets a hazy memory when somebody questions him on his finances'...........

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

Mr Ahern has spent a staggering ?167,000 on looking good since becoming Taoiseach in 1997, including ?27,447 in the last year. Figures from his department reveal Mr Ahern is spending ?550 a week, almost double the minimum wage, on his appearance.
    Koloman wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭paulaa

Morgans wrote: »
    Good god, the make-up.

tbh I thought she looked like she's had a facelift.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Telling that they are looking back at the GFA, when things are starting to fall apart again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Goodnight folks, I've had enough of this love in. I only tune into Vincent for the debate and discussion of topical issues.

Dear TV3, why not get Mary to tackle some issues such as:
    • Expenses
    • IMF
    • Bailout
    • NOTW
    • Bertie's sagas
    • Anything current, just open a paper and pick a topic

irish147 wrote: »
    Mr Ahern has spent a staggering ?167,000 on looking good since becoming Taoiseach in 1997, including ?27,447 in the last year. Figures from his department reveal Mr Ahern is spending ?550 a week, almost double the minimum wage, on his appearance.
    Jaysus, Bertie should be doing the make-up slot on Expose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

he can remember the finer detail of the good friday agreement with forensic detail. shame he had such a bad memory when it came to answering questions in tribunals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

Only been watching for 5 minutes.

/off to bed.

**** you Bertie.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,920 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

A good place for a grenade.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I reckon this is pre-record, what do ye think?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement