Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Michael Martin will be delighted with Bertie's appearance I'm sure. Lest we forget....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Go on Mary ask the lying little b**ix where the fecking sterling came from. Bloody sickening love in!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

wyrn wrote: »
    Goodnight folks, I've had enough of this love in. I only tune into Vincent for the debate and discussion of topical issues.

Dear TV3, why not get Mary to tackle some issues such as:
    • Expenses
    • IMF
    • Bailout
    • NOTW
    • Bertie's sagas
    • Anything current, just open a paper and pick a topic

It seems to me like Bertie (and Cowen) are afraid of VB!

Kenny too, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,363 ✭✭✭Morgans

The work Bertie did in the North ruined a perfect political record of pure selfishness. He is on here because he misses the adulation. It makes me happy that he feels that he is getting a raw deal. Makes me very happy.

That the key irish (at least in the republic) politician to bring peace to Ireland has to act sheepish about his political achievements is evidence to the great wrongs he did to the country. At least, him, his family, his friends, and his close party colleagues got to benefit. Good man Bertie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

It reminds me of the Simpsons where Homer invents a make-up gun and Marge suggests that women might not like being shot in the face.

tumblr_lkim00ZUWU1qzass3o1_500.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

I'm afraid I cannot watch this, camera pans to the lovely Liz then cuts to mammy Mary's plunging neckline or the execrable Ahern.

Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

I reckon this is pre-record, what do ye think?

Probably. Don't want any baying crowds turning up outside Ballymount Studios.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Apparently it is recorded, did she mention the tweet machine at the start?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I'm turning it off too, I can't watch this obnoxious pile of sh*t any longer or else I'll be heading over the Ballymount with my 4 iron in-hand ready to dish out some slaps!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

She hasn't mentioned the preview of the papers so you're probably correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Anway one else expecting Mrs. Doyle to come in with a tray of tea and bikkies for this love in?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Sure isn't this great, altogether?

This programme should have been a Valentines Day special.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Had to switch over - can't stomach:eek: it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

While this lot were all admiring each other in Stormont, the Irish economy was heading for disaster.

ascanbe wrote: »
    Sure isn't this great, altogether?
    Bring back Trevor I say :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

wyrn wrote: »
    Anway one else expecting Mrs. Doyle to come in with a tray of tea and bikkies for this love in?!

And then for Bertie to say "The money was just resting in my account"... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

christ bertie ahern, has a great memory from 13 years ago!! pity he gets a hazy memory when somebody questions him on his finances'...........

Brilliant... the fecker can rhyme it off word for word.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Mary: "...and we were all waiting to put laurels on your head when you came back down". UGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Pass the bucket!!

Oh very sweet mary, very sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

A great bunch of lads

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Plautus

'Tis a sign of things to come. If we've got the crooked Sarah Carey fronting shows later on, as well as Declan Ganley: judging from the adverts.

I don't mind missing out on Bailout guff from Vinny - nothing new has been said on the show in nigh on a year about that. But you'd think that they'd have the dignity to maintain some whiff of an adversarial debate.

In the spirit of the new found friendship between Protestants and Catholics, I'd say Alex Maskey and David Trimble will probably go for a pint afterwards..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Are they doing newspaper previews?

What will Bert say about his late, beloved, NOTW?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Just switched over and WTF!

A failed politician's convention who use the peace process to cover up their other political inefficiency. Disgrace.

All chaired by Mammy O'Rourke (Who has the longest ears I've ever seen on any woman!) trying to launch a media career.

Only in Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

murpho999 wrote: »
    Just switched over and WTF!

A failed politician's convention who use the peace process to cover up their other political inefficiency. Disgrace.

All chaired by Mammy O'Rourke (Who has the longest ears I've ever seen on any woman!) trying to launch a media career.

Only in Ireland!

Is that Hair on her chest?:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

Vinny told his watchers last week not to indulge his stand-ins too much, there's no danger of that happening with pox like this.

Also seeing Bertie on the show i'm reminded that, he was reportedly harassed out booed out of his beloved local Fagans in Drumcondra a couple of months back.

So Bertie's still an expert on economics then... The gall of the man, talking economics as if he had a clue how to run an economy..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

'the downturn' Bertie calls it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Is tonights show setting the trend for VB Hols? Where each of the not very independent guests picks a topic to highlight the greatness of their party or political leanings? Whats the bets Declan Ganly show revisits the Lisbon Treaty and the Euro Crisis.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement