Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

So Bertie's still an expert on economics then... The gall of the man, talking economics as if he had a clue how to run an economy..

Haven't you heard. Bertie said a couple of years ago that Ireland's economy would have been fine only for collapse of Lehman Bros!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

bluefinger wrote: »
    Vinny told his watchers last week not to indulge his stand-ins too much, there's no danger of that happening with pox like this.

Also seeing Bertie on the show i'm reminded that, he was reportedly harassed out booed out of his beloved local Fagans in Drumcondra a couple of months back.

The fcuker should be booed out of every place he goes:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

The gall of the man, talking economics as if he had a clue how to run an economy..

unless you count running it into the ground.

Jez, he makes me ill.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Plautus

Corsendonk wrote: »
    Is tonights show setting the trend for VB Hols? Where each of the not very independent guests picks a topic to highlight the greatness of their party or political leanings? Whats the bets Declan Ganly show revisits the Lisbon Treaty and the Euro Crisis.

And Sarah Carey will, perhaps, re-visit the Moriarty Tribunal and how she didn't do anything wrong and, sure, wasn't it a great big waste of money on wigs? Denis O'Brien does great charity work in Haiti I hear ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

Mammy does not make a good host

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

murpho999 wrote: »
    Bertie said a couple of years ago that Ireland's economy would have been fine only for collapse of Lehman Bros!

You know I was thinking of that exact quote.. "if it wasnt for the collapse of Lehman's we would have got away with it"... At least Lenihan understood and accepted that the problem was caused mostly by bad policy..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Waffle, waffle!

She won't stop talking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Who the hell cares about the GFA, it had absolutely no effect for people in the Republic, only that little rats ego!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

This is boring SH1T!:mad:.All has beens:(.And that slimy git at the left of the panel:mad:.Come back vinny quick:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Vincent has never thanked viewers for looking at him, selfish git.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

sollar wrote: »
    Mammy does not make a good host

she's just rambling on, like a child full of sugar. what made her think that whe should try her hand at presenting, she has absolutely no aptitude for it. it's like watching maggie thatcher try to rap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Anyone else got the Al Jolson song going through their head when they see Mammy O'Rourke?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

I believe they've regenerated Mussolini for tomorrow night's show, which will concentrate on his efforts to ensure that the trains ran on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Jokes aside, I think Mammy looks good for someone of 74 years of age.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Bertie's has evacuated in case there'd be any thing economic in the headlines!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Vincent has never thanked viewers for looking at him, selfish git.

In fairness though, Vincent is easier to look at than Mary! Deserve more than thanks for looking at her and the rest of the cronies!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Where's Sinn Fein?
    Conspicuous by their absence!
    Cannot be seen engaging in Fianna Fail back slapping....or is it more a case of Bertie not willing to come on with them as well as Vincent?

Definitely a pre-record - JA you were right. Mammy has different clothes and makeup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Yeah what a babe! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Where's Sinn Fein?
    Cannot be seen engaging in Fianna Fail back slapping....or is it more a case of Bertie not willing to come on with them as well as Vincent?

The bald man on the right is in SF.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

<---Specsavers thataway!

Where's Sinn Fein?

Alex Maskey is SF..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Where's Sinn Fein?

That was Alex Maskey (of Sinn Fein) on the Panel, wasn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

dambarude wrote: »
    Bertie's has evacuated in case there'd be any thing economic in the headlines!

He's probably asking Colonel Gaddaffi if he has any spare space in that bunker of his.

Definitely a pre-record - JA you were right. Mammy has different clothes and makeup.

It looks like the same dress, but they must have used all the make-up on the recorded part.

Sickening FF analysis of the papers as well.. FF telling us about how FG lied to us... Mary do you not remember "There is no bailout" from Bill & Ben the plantpot men (aka Noel Dempsey and Dermot Ahern)

Skid wrote: »
    It looks like the same dress, but they must have used all the make-up on the recorded part.
    Jaysus Skid, I didn't think you were in to older women :D

Martin 'Luther' King must live in TV3, he is liable to pop up any time of day or night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Skid wrote: »
    That was Alex Maskey (of Sinn Fein) on the Panel, wasn't it?

didn't even see him. I was only popping in and out every few minutes. He mustn't have had much to say!

• Advertisement

Jaysus Skid, I didn't think you were in to older women :D

Wioah, Stop the lights there, Mrs D, that's a misinterpretation.

I do have standards ...

Not terribly high ones, admittedly, but standards nonetheless :)

Too much make up is never a good look on Women, She looked much better on the live part of the show

Less is more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement