Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

People who are unemployed need jobs (actual jobs) not BS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

If Sean Gallagher wanted to do any of these things he is waffling on about, he should have stood in the General Election.

The President can't do diddly about creating jobs.

Skid wrote: »
    If Sean Gallagher wanted to do any of these things he is waffling on about, he should have stood in the General Election.

I'm getting the impression that the presidency has become a pr/marketing post for Ireland Inc.

How depressing

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Mary Davis is doing some amount of smiling!

Sean Gallagher was insufferable there, he nearly sounded as scripted as Mammy O'Rourke, and she was reading an autocue (badly).

I would love it if Vinny burst in through the door, wearing a Hawaiian shirt, sunburned roaring "Give me the microphone, I can't take this anymore"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Awful.

Only word that I can describe her attempt at reading the autocue (very funny!) and then the "interviews" and a mini debate me backside!

What is this woman going on about?

Centre's of excellence will not work without emergency services of excellence to support them. I'm still waiting to hear about that side of the equation.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Am I the only person in the country who doesn't actually mind Sean Gallagher? I've honestly yet to talk to someone who doesn't seem to hate him. If it weren't for his FF ties, I'd probably consider voting for him.

The president can't do much of anything, really. All they can do is project an image of popular Irish sentiment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Michael O'Regan and Pat Spillane separated at birth?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Miss Piggy is in good company.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUEdvGl95zuu4_XwCCr7Uu8CG1kbtnMRxj3aKhlluiZJdde8Qeimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMvvinhbKNILU21K2QM8ancnFHM9nDX0TdlcYTLe0KifC3aTPD

• Advertisement

Michael O'Regan and Pat Spillane separated at birth?
    Well spotted! There's a resemblance alright!

Wouldn't that be something, if Ireland expelled the Papal Nuncio?

Mary Mitchell O'Connor 'Stunning' ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQczywbaU3BfQmjjkp7VP8OsgKfjaz8_eWs7pyRK3Yh6EAUUVNO

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Martins right arm looks like it has gone completely limp from years of only pointing to the weather map with the other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

don't think mary o'rourke is very good, what about sarah carey, she stood in for vincent a couple of times during the summer of last year

what about sarah carey, she stood in for vincent a couple of times during the summer of last year

I don't care if she is the next Johnny Carson - She lied under oath at a Tribunal. She should be on trial, not presenting a Current Affairs Programme.

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2011/03/23/of-course-you-did-see-sarah-carey-on-prime-time-last-night-didnt-you/

For some reason she is presenting VinB's show this Summer for one week. Shame on TV3.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I don't care if she is the next Johnny Carson - She lied under oath at a Tribunal. She should be on trial, not presenting a Current Affairs Programme.

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2011/03/23/of-course-you-did-see-sarah-carey-on-prime-time-last-night-didnt-you/

For some reason she is presenting VinB's show this Summer for one week. Shame on TV3.

How about Rebekah Brooks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I don't care if she is the next Johnny Carson - She lied under oath at a Tribunal. She should be on trial, not presenting a Current Affairs Programme...........Shame on TV3.

I agree completely.. The woman lied in front of a State Tribunal. She was forced to resign from the Irish Times, and if there was any morality nobody else would touch her either.. I mean how can she be expected to carry out objective interviews, when she is just a subtle PR machine for Denis O'Brien..

Elmo wrote: »
    How about Rebekah Brooks?

I heard a joke about the News Of The World yesterday, saying that Rupert Murdoch got rid of the wrong red top.. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I heard a joke about the News Of The World yesterday, saying that Rupert Murdoch got rid of the wrong red top.. ;-)

• Advertisement

jaysus late tonight... What's going on, is it pre record... Sam Smyth said he's gonna be presenting "til midnight".. wonder is it pre record...

It will take Sam until 11.45 to see the autocue ffs..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Oh ffs. Bring back Mary!!

Unusual guest choices.

That's serious bad news about Superquinn.. I'm starting to really get worried at this stage..

All a bit self-indulgent and naval gazing tonight, isn't it?

Does it matter what the public opinions of other countires are of Ireland, now? Beyond what investors think, that is.

Joan Burton was right.. The (useless, layabout) lad next door, about 23 gets rent allowance, dole, medical card and does fuk all ... Why would he bother working ..

In a properly run society, it should NEVER be more benficial for a person to live on social welfare than to take up a job, and the dole should be reduced sufficiently until this is the case..

Jaysus Rory is dating Caroline Wozniaki... not too shabby... I thought she wanted to jump Novak Djokavic's bones at this press conference before Wimbledon..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

The Sun website has been hacked tonight, VBers might want to have a look at their website. It's redirecting us to a twitter page! Another strange twist.

www.thesun.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Jaysus Rory is dating Caroline Wozniaki... not too shabby... I thought she wanted to jump Novak Djokavic's bones at this press conference before Wimbledon..

Maybe he can help her win one of the big Open titles, over-rated player IMHO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

Male Guest on the outside right, name please, OH says I am wrong , need to rub the nose, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement