Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

is there not enough ads on this channel already?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

This looks like an unintentional break.confused.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

what's going on big story coming in?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

And now just ending broadcast mid sentence??

Something must be up.. Sam's earpiece was out so maybe no one has a clue whats going on..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Corsendonk wrote: »
    Johnny Marbles, comedian and social campaigner. I believe he was the guy photographed in the prison clothes and Murdoch mask all last week.

Just watched one of his stand ups on youtube, I think he should stick to the social campaigning side.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Do ye believe me that it's pre record now.. :D

They've made some dog's dinner of it tonight..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

Amateurs

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Hot Pants Jamie

CHRIST! it will b over in 10 mins!! wht d f uck are they bothering

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

This must be a pre-record? A time delay?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

So who do you think was responsible for that mess up? The Pope or Murdoch?

• Advertisement

The editor of the Irish Independent Online said on RTE radio last week that similar practices happened here, so I am a little dubious with these whiter than white Irish journalists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Do ye believe me that it's pre record now.. :D

They've made some dog's dinner of it tonight..

They don't even bother with the broken TweetMachine gag anymore.

But seeing as Colm O'Gorman is tweeting about the show right now, it looks about as live as the Progressive Democrats.

It is incredible that those two British police officers resigned. They really have a sense of doing the right thing over there, whether they did it for personal reasons or were told to do so by their peers.. When you think of the rats like Callely, Burke etc etc that we have here..

Oh goody. Ads.

I think the mobile phone providers have a lot to answer for.. It is ridiculous to give everybody the same password as default 0000 ... I mean the bank dont give you a 0000 pin and let you change it yourself, they GIVE you a unique pin number...

Indeed. and even if you don't want to use voicemail, callers can supersede that by dialling an extra digit (can't remeber which) and leave you a message.

Really pss me off when someone does that. If I wanted you to leave a message I'd set up voicemail.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Oh goody. Ads.

saorview-tommy-an-pj-488x249.png

Tommy: "PJ, Is there any possibility that you will watch Vincent Browne tomorrow after the fiasco they made of it tonight?"
    PJ: "Not hope in hell, Tommy. Not a hope in hell."

God, this Donegal school case is truly nauseating. It's showing we are simply not learning very important lessons.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    God, this Donegal school case is truly nauseating. It's showing we are simply not learning very important lessons.

I've had some night of TV, Sardy.. first of all today I made the mistake of turning on Joe Duffy today where there was an hour on people being abused in Artane.. Got home and watching the killing of that poor Swiss girl in Galway on Cracking Crime.. Then Living With Murder.. And now more abuse .....

I think I'll just watch an episode of Air Crash Investigation on youtube then head to be..

Sam Smyth did the SAME thing on his radio show on Sunday... using the names of Enda Kenny and Michael Martin as hypothetical child abusers.... What a stupid thing to do.. Does he WANT to get sued?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I think I'll just watch an episode of Air Crash Investigation on youtube then head to be..

RTE2 love those shows, they are always on at about 7pm. I think it's a Government plot inspired by 'The Truman Show' - "Holiday in Ireland, it's a pure rip off, but it's better than dying in an Air Crash."

Sam Smyth did the SAME thing on his radio show on Sunday... using the names of Enda Kenny and Michael Martin as hypothetical child abusers.... What a stupid thing to do.. Does he WANT to get sued?

It's downright distasteful, no innocent person deserves to have their name treated flippantly in that context, politician or Normal human alike.

So, a half hour show managed to last just under an hour.:rolleyes:

Long show tonight .. ;-) interesting guests as well..

Talking of Murdoch dominance of the UK media will anyone mention Denis O'Brien dominance of the media here on the panel.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

Corsendonk wrote: »
    Talking of Murdoch dominance of the UK media will anyone mention Denis O'Brien dominance of the media here on the panel.......

On tv3?

Any guard found to have passed on information on a case to a journalist should be fired..

There must be a bit of a fight in the Green Party about the party Leaders role that Eamon Ryan when asked by the Sunday Times a couple of weeks ago about his current employment since the election he refused to answer the question. Even the GP must have concerns about hiring him fulltime:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Any guard found to have passed on information on a case to a journalist should be fired..

I would wager you would be firing quite a lot of them, at a high level.... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

Can someone please tell me why I am watching Tonight with Vincent Browne without Vincent Browne?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Sky get 500m in revenue in ireland? Don't think so pet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement