Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think that TV3 should give Colleran the Midweek gig instead of Nora Owen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

Jaysus Dearbhail must have got a makeover from Brendan Courtney..

always found dearbhail very sexy , with her full figure and northern accent to boot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

Trying to make out what Damien English was saying was giving me a headache. He'll need to sort that out - loud, slow and clear Damien and take out the gobstopper too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I can't believe I'm saying this but I think that TV3 should give Colleran the Midweek gig instead of Nora Owen.

She is very hard to listen to right enough.
    sollar wrote: »
    Trying to make out what Damien English was saying was giving me a headache. He'll need to sort that out - loud, slow and clear Damien and take out the gobstopper too.

A right bogman:p

Fionnan Sheahan's wife is on tonight, Colleran is running rings around her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

Ger giving the would be traitor a hard time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Fionnan Sheahan's wife is on tonight, Colleran is running rings around her.

Averiiiddilll .. She's been to the stylist as well.. Madonna's stylist..

That guy Aodhan O'Riordain is married to Áine Kerr.. (the bastard) :mad::mad:

Averiiiddilll .. She's been to the stylist as well.. Madonna's stylist..
    I think she is quite pretty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

why doesn't he ask her what FF actually stands for?

• Advertisement

Does Ger have all these smart arse questions and responses worked out before he goes on the show or is it spontaneous... And Fás had three names actually..

Anco -> Fás -> Solas..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Jesus Colleran tell them to shut up.

Why is Colleran smiling away while he is talking about something so serious :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I think people are writing off Fianna Fail far too easily. I despise them as much as anybody else but Mary Harney once said that people have short memories and I think she's right. People started writing the Tory Party's obituary after the 1997 British General Election but who's the current Prime Minister of the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

I know this has probably been asked many times but when is VB back?

"outstanding" abuse ... Yeah that sounds like a appropriate word to use alright..

I know this has probably been asked many times but when is VB back?
    First week in Sept.

Dismissed over roll in ze hay ?

I reckon that Colleran will be back to present for another week before the guest slots finish.

"Friends of mine would be very religious"..

Would one of those friend have a Communion style haircut..
    5353361978_98dc04485f.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

First week in Sept.

First week in spetember?! Jesus I thought he was only gone for 2-3 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Does anyone else think it's grossly unfair on the other Presidential candidates that David Norris is getting a slot at presenting this show while Vinnie is away? It's probably going to turn into a political broadcast on behalf of his Presidential election campaign.
    It's ironic because of the fact that Norris wouldn't go anywhere near the VB Show a few months ago when the whole Helen Lucy Burke business was brewing, despite repeated requests from Vincent Brown for him to appear on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,922 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Does anyone else think it's grossly unfair on the other Presidential candidates that David Norris is getting a slot at presenting this show while Vinnie is away? It's probably going to turn into a political broadcast on behalf of his Presidential election campaign.
    It's ironic because of the fact that Norris wouldn't go anywhere near the VB Show a few months ago when the whole Helen Lucy Burke business was brewing, despite repeated requests from Vincent Brown for him to appear on the show.

I agree. He hid when he was invited on then. He is proving himself to be right two-faced if he presents it now. The darling of the media is getting a very easy ride.

I agree Harry, but this reminds me of when Enda Kenny refused to attend the TV3 debate because it was to be chaired by Vincent. In the end it didn't do Enda any harm at all.

IMO TV3 are interested in high profile guest presenters who will pull in an audience, Norris will do that for them. They don't seem overly concerned about the rights and wrongs of the situation. I'd be fairly p1ssed though if I was Mary Davis, Gay Mitchell or anyone else involved in the Presidential race.

Its not very presidential to present the show imo. He will only do himself damage.

Hi Friends... caught the promo and I'll share it with ye..
    Tonight with VB (at 11.30pm)
    Is our overseas aid buget 670 million justified given our dire economic state?..
    Also joined by Colm McCarthy, Stephen Donnolly, Catherine Halloran to "review the week"..

Dont thank me, it's just a public service I provide.. Good panel all the same, I wonder is the review of the week on tonight in place of no show tomorrow night?

11.40 and the show is only starting

That Delaney guy hasn't a clue. I read a few pieces he has written in the Sunday Indo. Riddled with inaccuracies, lies and general guff.

Anybody else hearing an echo??? :confused:

Joe Duffy would be asking them if they had a radio on in the background..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

i can't believe this topic is even being talked about tbh. wouldn't happen on vinnies watch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement