Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Can you give us a break please. Your views on Norris lack a lot of credibility given your many comments about RTE presenters and their sexuality

For once, could you argue with my points instead of simply branding me as homophobic? And I think people should be made aware of your own views, which tbh I was shocked with..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73559450&postcount=927
    later10 wrote:
    What would you think of a 40 year old man dating - and having sex with - a girl studying for her junior cert?
    That's not for me to say. I generally think that 15 year olds can make their own minds up about having sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

For once, could you argue with my points instead of simply branding me as homophobic? And I think people should be made aware of your own views, which tbh I was shocked with..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73559450&postcount=927

You're easily shocked.

Yes 15 year olds have sex. Did you not you have sex when you were 15?

You've made numerous, numerous comments about RTE presenters and made casual homophobic comments about Norris. So excuse me for disregarding your views on Norris, you aren't coming to the debate with "clean hands".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

nummnutts wrote: »
    As far as I know, Fergus Finlay said that he wouldn't run as independent when he didn't get the Labour nomination - would it be impossible for him to reconsider, and give the two fingers to the Labour party?

i couldnt stomach that insufferabley smug champagne socilist in the park for seven years

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Did I hear last night that D Norris will be presenting the VB show tonight? The announcer could have been talking sh1t too.

On the presidency, I wouldn't be voting for any of the party candidates, sick of them:(

jimmyw wrote: »
    Did I hear last night that D Norris will be presenting the VB show tonight? The announcer could have been talking sh1t too.

I heard the continuity announcer saying that after the (post last night's VB Show hosted by Sam Smyth) episode of Law & Order... I'd be pretty such they hadnt updated the script..

• Advertisement

Ferghal Quinn presenting.. wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Feargal Quinn is presenting.

Didn't see that coming.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Poor Fearghal sounds terribly nervous!

He already has his own programme, so you'd think he wouldn't be so bad. I guess this is live though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

Poor FQ looks a bit nervous, rubber undies at the ready.

If Feargal Quinn can present it, I demand that Francis Brennan should have a go too. he'd be brilliant.

[Embedded Image Removed]

• Advertisement

dambarude wrote: »
    Poor Fearghal sounds terribly nervous!

He already has his own programme, so you'd think he wouldn't be so bad. I guess this is live though..

On the same page:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

It seems bailouts for everyone in the audience now. ECB better oil up them printing machines.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

That was a look of blind terror.

If Feargal Quinn can present it, I demand that Francis Brennan should have a go too. he'd be brilliant.
    I feel like I should be annoyed by Francis Brennan, but I'm not. I'd certainly watch if he was presenting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭WASP0

I think someone is pointing a gun at Fergal off camera:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

he's got a reading test tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

I keep waiting for him to make a hilarious punchline.

WASP0 wrote: »

Red spot on the right lapel.

WASP0 wrote: »

They all look wide eyed and terrifed.

How come theres only two people on the panel?

Some nights we get five.

Although I'm happy enough, seeing as Margaret E Ward is in the house. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 GichinDai

Margaret E ward!

Why dont they send Fergal in to Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece, and sort them out like he does on his show... Maybe all that Greece needs is to advertise or put a lick of pain on the shopfront.. :)

Retail Therapy: On Tour

Why dont they send Fergal in to Spain and Greece, and sort them out like he does on his show... Maybe all that Greece needs is to advertise or put a lick of pain on the shopfront.. :)

Don't forget to rebrand.

I like this roleplaying game.. Okay, now get Margaret to play a saucey nurse..

I HATE when people call FÁS 'Foss'!! (Although it's been called many other things I'd say!).

dambarude wrote: »
    I HATE when people call FÁS 'Foss'!! (Although it's been called many other things I'd say!).
    Yeah, we all know the correct pronunciation is "FARCE".

Don't get me started....

I'm gonna be optimistic here..

August 2012: Margaret E.Ward has left her husband and has moved in with me..

Taxi for Feargal, and let Margaret E present the rest of the show.

He looks terrified.

Skid wrote: »
    He looks terrified.

I feel sorry for him.. He's a good guy, and he's trying very hard to keep it together.. I think Frances Brennan would be brilliant on the show.. They should have given him a run..

• Advertisement

I actually think he'd be good if he could lose the nerves.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement