Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Is it somewhere written in legislation that women HAVE to get married or HAVE to have kids??? The women make the CHOICE to have kids and the CHOICE to get married and it's not up to Terry Prone or Mary McAleese to tell them what to do...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Wouldn't it be great if Vincent turned around at the end and said, "Time's up sugar tits."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Is it somewhere written in legislation that women HAVE to get married or HAVE to have kids??? The women make the CHOICE to have kids and the CHOICE to get married and it's not up to Terry Prone or Mary McAleese to tell them what to do...

Ah come on, there is an inequality between men and women in Ireland. And they are discussing some of the issues. It's a pity this bothers so many men on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

That_Guy wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be great if Vincent turned around at the end and said, "Time's up sugar tits."

biggrin.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I like your thinking Jon, you could be on to something there. Write it into the legislation that they have to get married and have kids, brilliant. :) Maybe we wouldn't see fat knickers getting into twists like we did tonight again.

• Advertisement

They're not gonna talk about Gerry Ryan? FFS.

I thought they were avoiding the story on the first paper, but jesus there was no avoiding the second "Gerry Crawled On His Knees For Coke" story.. It's just a pity Tubridy isnt reviewing the papers tomorrow, I love hearing the weasel squirm...

I think they will after the break. Do you really want more discussion on Gerry Ryan?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Have to laugh at how Vincent avoided getting into the story about Jean Byrnes "see-through" dress!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

I thought they were avoiding the story on the first paper, but jesus there was no avoiding the second "Gerry Crawled On His Knees For Coke" story.. It's just a pity Tubridy isnt reviewing the papers tomorrow, I love hearing the weasel squirm...

Yea...like he'd even mention it in the first place. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Vincent is a magnificent troll.

I thought it was funny having these "intellectual" women on, then you go to the break and there's Amanda Brunker after sticking name tags on a load of couches to flog them... Cmon women, is there no happy medium any more... (well medium to small preferably ;) )

I thought it was funny having these "intellectual" women on, then you go to the break and there's Amanda Brunker after sticking name tags on a load of couches to flog them... Cmon women, is there no happy medium any more... (well medium to small preferably ;) )

I would like to subscribe to your vendetta against Amanda Brunker please...I hate her more than Glenda Gilson at the moment...Glenda Horseface Gilson! :eek:

Can we set up a poll..

Who is Vinny gonna play a late night game of hide the sausage with post show?
    a Brenda Power
    b Woman number 2
    c Woman number 3
    d Terry Prone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Hey, hey, some of the ladies may be offended by that comment....

They shouldn't worry their pretty little heads about that kind of thing. Eh, lads? Eh?

Meanwhile, back in 2011...

Can we set up a poll..

a Brenda Power
    b Woman number 2
    c Woman number 3
    d Terry Prone...

a,c and d

You're in a very anti-woman bashing mood tonight!

Well that was awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

total waste of a programme. Vincent was too comfortable with Terry Prone, playing politics and word games with her to have anything like an interesting programme.

It's like his producer said to VB; 'here look, we need to do a programme on women'.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Can we set up a poll..

a Brenda Power
    b Woman number 2
    c Woman number 3
    d Terry Prone...

Actually, I think we should give our personal choice of who we'd play hide the sausage with.........

1. Brenda 'big boobs' power.
    2. Women # 3.
    3. Terry 'nice ass' Prone.
    4. Woman # 4.

• Advertisement

You're in a very anti-woman bashing mood tonight!

Well those particular women annoy me. Particularly Brunker.. I dont judge all women by them..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Actually, I think we should give our personal choice of who we'd play hide the sausage with.........

1. Brenda 'big boobs' power.
    2. Women # 3.
    3. Terry 'nice ass' Prone.
    4. Woman # 4.

My choice:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Watched some of this. Just wanted to point out how bad it is that so many men are not going to contest the next GE.

:
    :
    :
    :
    :

Most of them I wanted to see destroyed at the GE, so unfair :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

jimmyw wrote: »
    My choice:)

mine too , conservative women are very thin on the ground nowadays , especially in the media

Evening lads... interesting enough panel tonight.. talking about Seanie and Brian Cowan and that round of golf..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

spolied for choice. like watching Rabbite and the V man (on frontline now), then family guy is on, now this. arrgggghhhh

Frontline just over.. you'll get a good run at the last half hour of this. Vincent took an early break to get a long look at the papers..

Burton was a bit disappointing .. Didnt really point out any convincing reasons as to why they phone call and golf outing with Fitzpatrick were significant. Sean O'Feargail (who used to temp for my Irish teacher years ago) just delivering the typical party line.. He's the FF patsy for tonight on TV3, as Michael McGrath is on The Frontline.. It's like interviewing the Borg..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Frontline just over.. you'll get a good run at the last half hour of this. Vincent took an early break to get a long look at the papers..

Burton was a bit disappointing .. Didnt really point out any convincing reasons as to why they phone call and golf outing with Fitzpatrick were significant. Sean O'Feargail (who used to temp for my Irish teacher years ago) just delivering the typical party line.. He's the FF patsy for tonight on TV3, as Michael McGrath is on The Frontline.. It's like interviewing the Borg..
    exactly. how can these guy's keep a straight face?

That Michaela Harte death is very curious. It appears that the husband came back and found her dead in the apartment, and doesnt know whether she was killed or died of natural causes... She was only married eleven days ago, very sad..

• Advertisement

This Sean O'Feargail dude's hair is like looking into the abyss...:eek:

Must share the same bottle with Noel Dempsey.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement