Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

hawkhead wrote: »
    In fairness if someone gave me a kicking like that on TV I'd cry
    That's the kind of kicking we should have been giving the lot of 'em for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Lenihan is like that fella from the sketch on The Savage Eye :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Elaine Byrne has been sitting there for 25 minutes without being asked a question. Vincent leaves it waaaaay too long before bringing in all the panelists..

OOOH, he's off again!

hope john of god's ambulance are on standby tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Elaine Byrne has been sitting there for 25 minutes without being asked a question. Vincent leaves it waaaaay too long before bringing in all the panelists..

he has plenty time tonight, the programme will be running longer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

I think he's genuinely angry tonight. Don't blame him TBH.

Agreed - He seems to be going all out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

She'll have her turn. It's an extended show tonight, on till 12.30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

Funny how conor lenihan seems SO peeved off about FF party dispute....pity he (and the whole party) didn't show the same enthusiasm and vigour when/before the IMF came in...and we wudn't be in this goddamm mess.....hypocrite, i can see where his loyalities lie!

DING DING!

Round two.

:D

Very good point by Vincent.. He was on defending him last week... Can believe a word that comes out of his mouth... His remarks are just as disingenuous as Mary Coughlan's on Prime Time...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

you're still pissed off with how little time sarah mcinerney got the other night aren't you?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

VB is picking up the on fact that Lenihan has changed his tune about things... Lenihan is clearly electioneering already.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

Conor Lenihan is an annoying twat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 RibbyRabbyRoo

Introduced Conor Lenihan as "a junior minister, as far as he knows at the moment". ahahah brilliant

Nauseating.

Blatant bull****. Such utter, cynical, fakery.

I need a motillium.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Conor's air pump sounds to be a bit blocked.. he's running out of wind.

Lenihan's being no fun by not supporting Fianna Fail, Vincent's got no fuel. Elaine's lost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

VB is well out of order saying the Greens must not have made their position clear at the meeting, that they would walk if new ministers were appointed.

Cowen is arrogant enough that he would call their bluff and go with his plan for 6 week ministers, thinking the Greens would hang on for their precious Climate Change Bill.

I'm no fan of Boyle but he should have walkied out over that tirade, he was repeatedly called a liar.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Jesus, get off your soap box Lenihan. You're fooling no one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

will someone text elaine byrne and tell her she's still alive. the stuff she's coming out with is good, but dear God it's dreadfully monotonous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Wait a sec, surely Cowen has to sack Lenihan too after this performance????

"Top Up Cock Ups"

I think I have that DVD under the mattress...

dambarude wrote: »
    Conor's air pump sounds to be a bit blocked.. he's running out of wind.
    Disturbingly, there is not much chance of that. These people have balls a brass monkey would die for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Cock-up.

What will they lecture on? This is GOLD Elaine GOLD!!! Maybe I'd have listened if their was Shenanigans like this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Maybe Elaine is there for "afters".... when the cameras go off.... she looks the part. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

telekon wrote: »
    Wait a sec, surely Cowen has to sack Lenihan too after this performance????

Maybe Lenihan has already offered to resign, and maybe Cowen assured him it wasn't necessary :D

"Top Up Cock Ups"

I think I have that DVD under the mattress...
    And probably with more credible performaces than FF have produced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

SkidMark wrote: »
    VB is well out of order saying the Greens must not have made their position clear at the meeting, that they would walk if new ministers were appointed.

Cowen is arrogant enough that he would call their bluff and go with his plan for 6 week ministers, thinking the Greens would hang on for their precious Climate Change Bill.

I'm no fan of Boyle but he should have walkied out over that tirade, he was repeatedly called a liar.

Well, it took 10 minutes for him to say what he should have said at the start. Why?
    And as far as his 'Eamonn trenchantly made the point' bit, I saw Ryan on Primetime and he basically said he just told FF it wouldn't be wise.
    So, someones lying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Sad for Lenihan that apparently everyone but himself sees him putting the boot in tonight, as nothing more than rats leaving the ship.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement