Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 RibbyRabbyRoo

Do you think those investors read this message board. **** OFF investors. Actually no, please invest

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Dan has the look of a school boy who hasn't done his homework and has been called up to the board by muintoir.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭thatsmyboy

Its a shame really this should not be the main story at all. Mr Cowen which dobo kept calling him today(i think he made a point of calling him that as no one has respect of could call him taoiseach anymore).
    Im not a fianna fail person at all but brian cowen is just not able for the job and simple as that.2o yrs ago i got a job which i should not have got TBH but i got it anyways , i was reoieved from my duties after 4 weeks as i was swamped and over my head, i was angry and hurt but when i look back at it now i see i was not up to the job and accept it.Mr Cowen is in the same boat but pity he did not see this 2 yrs ago as his and his party actions and i will be very blunt here have "made a complete balls of this country for the next 20yrs" and its Fianna Fail that have done this and ot the silly greens with their "cycle to work scheme" god love us compare that to the e-voting mess.
    I personally will not insult any Fianna Fail person who comes to my door during the election but will just ask them nicely to close the gate behind them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

dyl10 wrote: »
    Sad for Lenihan that apparently everyone but himself sees him putting the boot in tonight, as nothing more than rats leaving the ship.

He's had FAR too many disingenuous (my word of the night), dishonest and unconvincing performances in the past four and a bit years of his term for us to start taking him seriously five weeks before the next election...

Its a pity he's not 40 years younger. He'd make a decent politician, better than George Lee anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Dan has the look of a school boy who hasn't done his homework and has been called up to the board by muintoir.

Dan Boyle always reminds me of this fellow.. remember Danger Mouses' friend..

penfold.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

What the **** is wrong with Vinny tonight? Even the most delusional FF voters wouldn't describe the disgrace today by Cowen as simply a misunderstanding. How naive can he be? I initially thought he was just playing devils advocate but then it became clear he actually did believe this t be the case and how it wasn't really Cowen's fault but actually The Greens. He is on something? You know he is talking a load of **** when Conor bloody Lenihan is speaking more sense. :eek:

Dan Boyle always reminds me of this fellow.. remember Might Mouses' friend..

penfold.jpg

Penfold

dyl10 wrote: »
    Sad for Lenihan that apparently everyone but himself sees him putting the boot in tonight, as nothing more than rats leaving the ship.
    Not only have the rats left the ship, the fleas are leaving the rats.
    Why has it taken us this long to see what kind of self-serving, unscrupulous, money-grabbing, confidence tricksters we have allowed to "run" the country?

SB-08 wrote: »
    What the **** is wrong with Vinny tonight? Even the most delusional FF voters wouldn't describe the disgrace today by Cowen as simply a misunderstanding. How naive can he be? I initially thought he was just playing devils advocate but then it became clear he actually did believe this t be the case and how it wasn't really Cowen's fault but actually The Greens. He is on something? You know he is talking a load of **** when Conor bloody Lenihan is speaking more sense. :eek:

I think he may have been playing devils advocate with Dan, and was waiting for Conor Lenhinan to say the opposite, when he would have turned and said the opposite, but Lenihan wasn't playing ball and ruined it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭.same.

After that, Dan Boyle is surely now considering if he is suited to the politics crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Dan Boyle always reminds me of this fellow.. remember Might Mouses' friend..

IMO, Dan Boyle is Milton from Office Space.

Looney_Cameos_Office_Space_Milton.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Seriously, sometimes I think I'm the only person who knew what FF were all about back in 1997...:mad:

they've always been corrupt little gombeen men and it seems like this has only been widely acknowledged very recently.

he sounds like his aunty mary, doesn't he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Penfold

[Embedded Image Removed]

And he was Danger Mouse's sidekick, not Mighty Mouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

thatsmyboy wrote: »
    I personally will not insult any Fianna Fail person who comes to my door during the election but will just ask them nicely to close the gate behind them

Got me thinking - I reckon someone could make a fortune selling election posters/stickers for your hall door. Giant FFF (F off Fianna Fail) for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Penfold

And his arch enemy Baron Greenback.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRV2yy9CqehF82GL9kSYMVtjxK5BN1AnCD76x_9Hauf6ZKfISzQOg

Remind you of anyone?

Clue: the thing on the desk is called Gormley.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Conor is a little rat, trying to save his big paycheck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

I cant resign, too much work to do for the next 50 days.
    LOL.
    the nutter

edit, plus i've had a busy day

IMO, Dan Boyle is Milton from Office Space.

Looney_Cameos_Office_Space_Milton.jpg

He looks like Bubbles

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sally Taylor

It's quite entertaining watching Vincent Browne give out to politicians. It's been an embarrasing day for Ireland.

g'wan Vinny.

is he just dumb? (conor)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭.same.

Conor bluff called

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭JohnDee

Lenihan backs cowan over political decisions taken over the last two years but has no confidence in him now over the last 48 hours??:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Sardonicat wrote: »
    he sounds like his aunty mary, doesn't he?

was thinking the same except when he gets a wee bit angry and sounds like Brian...wheezy

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

Jesus lenihan, just SHUT THE F*CK UP...
    Who do u think u are fooling!??

SACK

He looks like Bubbles

Here's Bubbles.

Conor's going mental

wow! great telly !!!

FFs
    wow!!!