Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

They should be ashamed of themselves with those pensions and serverance packages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

what are the chances of Aine Kerr letting the hair down giving me a "swish" whilst looking straight into the camera before the end of the show??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Harney will be well able to afford her health insurance premium hikes.

Obscene doesn't even come close to describing the ****ers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭.same.

Clap clap clap, well done conor you've talked just about enough ****e to retain your seat

• Registered Users Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

The pay offs are sickening.

On the Lenihan thing, great fun. Laughed so much. On serious note, he's just looking out for his seat in Dublin South West where it's under serious threat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

thatsmyboy wrote: »
    I know this looks to be all great fun and i can see from reading here people are really enjoying all this but just spare a thought for the many many number of families out there with 2 kids massive mortage and cant pay it cause they have lost their jobs while greedy fat bastards like dempsey, harney and the rest of the wasters get massive pensions.
    Did anyone feel it when Fianna Fail put on the condoms and RODE us for the past 10 yrs.........
    condoms?

there were no condoms

TD packages are as bad an bank bonuses.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

thatsmyboy wrote: »
    I know this looks to be all great fun and i can see from reading here people are really enjoying all this but just spare a thought for the many many number of families out there with 2 kids massive mortage and cant pay it cause they have lost their jobs while greedy fat bastards like dempsey, harney and the rest of the wasters get massive pensions.
    Did anyone feel it when Fianna Fail put on the condoms and RODE us for the past 10 yrs.........

and the worst is, the condom just burst

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

conor lenihan sounds like he's going to phone enda kenny in the morning and ask him for a place on their team.

Min wrote: »
    They should be ashamed of themselves with those pensions and serverance packages.
    They don't feel shame, they feel a sense of entitlement to every penny.

We've gotta ask ourselves:"why?"

• Advertisement

Those severance packages are meant to help "cushion" ex TDs back in to civil life when their political life is over... These people are all retiring and would be fine with just the ex Minister's pension...

Same oul bull**** from the representatives.. "I don't make the rules, but I do enjoy them"..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

Don't forget to mention the Chariots Vinny!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

i think he will be waiting for them names!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Blame everone but yourself Dan. Those payoffs are sick.

If you paid TD's the standard social welfare rate, it would be shown that the money matters, not the honour of serving the country.

think dan will need counselling and a prescription for vallium after tonight.

tbh, the monies / wages dont bother me.
    after all, if an ordinary joe wants to be in politics, he'll need the bobs.
    but for the many pol's who are rich, i'd like to see them donate the money, if they really are not in it for the dollars.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I'm looking forward to the Late Late when all of those who legged it this week are promoting their memoirs. 'My time in Leinster House' by Aherne, Dempsey, Harney etc etc.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Although it's obvious electioneering of behalf of Lenihan, I have seen the same from reps from all parties do the same.
    However, it's much more fun to hear the tripe from government party TDs
    Michael Kennedy managed to use his whole two minutes on 6-1 to outline his constituency work in Dublin North when asked about the days events.

Now we have Lenihan junior wanting legislation to stop the obscene pensions and getaway money the rats are getting.
    Ya couldn't make it up, ya just couldn't.

Min wrote: »
    If you paid TD's the standard social welfare rate, it would be shown that the money matters, not the honour of serving the country.
    Oh, yeah. and make it dependent on taking part in a WPP or CE scheme, so they feel like they are taking an "active part in society". I'm sure they'll find a reason why these rules wouldn't apply to them.

• Advertisement

jos28 wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to the Late Late when all of those who legged it this week are promoting their memoirs. 'My time in Leinster House' by Aherne, Dempsey, Harney etc etc.....
    QFT!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Damn, only 10 mins left...don't want this car crash to end...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

for the artists tax

Sardonicat wrote: »

They are all drunk on power, control the taxes so they think they have a right to dip into them for any excuse, severance money, disappointment money, gross pensions.

They are drunk on power and the belief of their own importance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

144427.jpg

I thought Peter was going to explode under Vinny's questioning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Dan Boyle on twitter earlier
    And for my penance I'm on Vincent Browne Tonight.
    It's a proper old school Christian Brothers bend over and take it like a man penance he's being served.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭thatsmyboy

Sardonicat wrote: »

Shame Shame they have necks like a jockeys b****x
    Seanie Fitz has no shame Fingers Fingleton no shame, Sean Dunne no shame,Bertie no shame (stay in the fu****g locker) So to think the likes of martin Cullen harney will have shame getting fat pensions are u jokin

They certainly wont have anything to fear from Tubridy anyway, after the love-ins with Bertie, Crowley and others...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

People like Lenihan always launch into high dudgeon when someone touches on the truth.
    Shakespeare nailed it with 'The lady doth protest too much'.

• Advertisement

missed that bout Gilmore and R quinn. what'd he say?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement