Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

busterbloodvessel.jpg
    Tonight's show reminded me of him

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

tbh, I feel like a piece of meat the way Vinnie keeps putting these pretty women on the screen to talk about politics.. :(

That's because they're not talking about kittens. It's confusing you...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

tvnutz wrote: »
    She's a ride...just thrown in there so people can have a **** to calm down after all the rage in that show. :p

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cassie-Stokes-FYI/106231236092600?filter=1&v=wall#!/pages/Cassie-Stokes-FYI/106231236092600?v=photos

• Registered Users Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHtOp8gBFmc

I'm sure there'll be a better quality video tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Where is Aine Kerr from lads ?

Don't know for sure, but I reckon she's North-East Leinster/South-East Ulster, i.e., she's a princess of the ancient kingdom of Oriel.

In modern terms her original abode may have been Ballybay.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

tvnutz wrote: »
    She's a ride...just thrown in there so people can have a **** to calm down after all the rage in that show. :p

I just hope Conor Lenihan waited until she left the studio last nite before he started..

Here's the section with Conor Lenihan.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Anybody got any videos of Danny Boyle loosing in. I thought his breakdown was much more impressive, as far as breakdowns go!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Anybody got any videos of Danny Boyle loosing in. I thought his breakdown was much more impressive, as far as breakdowns go!!

Yea, it was more of a genuine meltdown I thought. Conor was able to pull back from the brink pretty quickly whereas poor Boyle-y looked like his lip was left quivering 20 minutes after his little episode. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

telekon wrote: »
    Yea, it was more of a genuine meltdown I thought. Conor was able to pull back from the brink pretty quickly whereas poor Boyle-y looked like his lip was left quivering 20 minutes after his little episode. :(

Just watched the show online, It was classic, I though Conors head was going to explode in Rage. Boyle on the other hand was like a spoiled child who's toy has been taken away.

Just unbelievable what's going on!

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 focusfan

Probably the best VB show ever.

Lenihan's revelations tonight definitely illustrate that his position is untennable as a junior minister.

I agree that was the most naked act of self preservation I have ever seen. Fair play to Ken Dodd as I was about to loose failth in him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

I just hope Conor Lenihan waited until she left the studio last nite before he started..

Glad Neil Prendeville wasnt in the audience..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Sardonicat wrote: »
    You're not alone.

I don't know about you, but i get no joy from saying "told you so".

If it's taken the ruination of the country and this blatant, arrogant, gameplaying we have been subjected to today for people to wise up, I seriously think we got what was coming.

Connor has taken the bait. Good!

And to think we used to say the Americans got what they deserved when they re elected Bush in 2004.

We are just as bad. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

In relation to Conor Lehihan he is the biggest thick in the Dail.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Full programme here, definitely worth a watch:

http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=tonightwithvincentbrowne

Heads up lads for a resignation special at 11.25pm tonight where Conor Lenihan is coming back on after his epic meltdown on Thursday! :eek:

Hope Vincent has something to say about being blatantly ignored at the press conference today. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Lovely. It will be great to hear from Vincent on this. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Baby Lenihan is going to extraordinary lengths to end his political career.

Idiot!

It's kind of amazing to think that a private TV station gives more coverage than the national broadcaster.. thanks for the heads up..

It's kind of amazing to think that a private TV station gives more coverage than the national broadcaster.. thanks for the heads up..

It was on RTÉ all day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Elmo wrote: »
    It was on RTÉ all day.

So where's the Prime Time special tonight? Probably not on because of some union rules about working at the weekend. Typical RTE.mad.gif

Koloman wrote: »
    So where's the Prime Time special tonight? Probably not on because of some union rules about working at the weekend. Typical RTE.mad.gif

They have TWIP tomorrow night which is going to go through all of the **** yet again. It is good to see TV3 for once doing some extra work on News, first time in along time prob only on the insistance of VB himself. RTÉ had live coverage today, an extended Six One News and the Nine News. TV3 don't provide news at the weekend. This will be the first time since 26/12/2009, even though then they said it was normally scheduled :rolleyes: Why didn't TV3 do an earlier edition of VB?

I hear the reason TV3 don't do a weekend news is because of those pesky unions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

yeah should be fun tonight. as for conor, for sure he'll be back - if he's let.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Hopefully Vinny is in good form tonight.

Good start comparing the two vids. Hypocrite.

Aw no TV3, not a ten minute ad break. Time for tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Cono is back!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Can't wait for baby Lenihan ..... tonight is going to be good!!!!!!

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Can't wait for baby Lenihan ..... tonight is going to be good!!!!!!

I reckon it'll be a damp squib after the last night unfortunately.

Conor won't want to make the lenihan's look like crazy lunatics with his brother now vyiing for the FF top job...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Conor is back and this time its personal:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement