Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

LOL!

oecd can be wrong!

Relative poverty increased during the boom, Auntie's nephew.

Spin, spin, spin. Do these chancers know how to stop?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

yeah, boring enough, guess we were spoilt last night.

so big Lenny and M Martin are not on tonight then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

This will give TV3 their best viewing figures for a saturday night in a long time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

We've been spoiled over the last few days, with "Back off, Vincent!" on Thursday and then "Withdraw! Withdraw! Withdraw!" on the Late Late Show last night. This was always going to be an anticlimax.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

SkidMark wrote: »
    This is shocking disappointing.

Was bad this afternoon too, when Vinny didn't get a question at Biffo's P45 announcement.

Oh well.

He did, I can't remember off hand the question but he did get a VB special in at the press conference, Cowen didn't answer if fully though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Yum yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

RayM wrote: »
    We've been spoiled over the last few days, with "Back off, Vincent!" on Thursday and then "Withdraw! Withdraw! Withdraw!" on the Late Late Show last night. This was always going to be an anticlimax.

Cant believe I sat in and watched that ****e on a Friday night too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Wonder where Cassie is heading after the show?:)

Is "The TD Postman Always Rings Twice" on afterwards? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Conor looks like a lizard, i'd love to see a fly go right by his face. Tongue out and devour!

Ms Stokes is a roide!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Jesus the American accent on her.

No love, the "clips" are what you put in your hair, you're thinking of "hits".

"Tweeder, tweeded"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

YAY CASSIE \O/ :o

Nah i'm just sick of the rest of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

SkidMark wrote: »
    Wonder where Cassie is heading after the show?:)

I'm sure she has a few options

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Any Meath people know how Thomas Byrne got in the last time.. He surely must have been carried over by transfers??? Surely he couldnt have got many first preferences?

She'll be tweeding on twidder. Or checking how many clips the youtube vid of lil lennihan has got.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭thoker

Jesus the American accent on her.
    She's ex TORONTO How ironic we're all moving there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Cringe stuff, shes being diplomatic, Conor you are popular on YouTube and twitter cos you went mental on the telly the other night! You had your ass handed to you by Vincent Browne! The sooner the political dynastys are fully removed from irish politics the better for all of us (lenihans, Aherns, flynns, rae's etc). Cnuts!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Someone's gotta tell Cassie that those breaks she takes between each tweet she reads out have a technical term in the broadcasting business..."dead air".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Aine and Cassie?........mmmmmm!

Could ye handle the two at once?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Corkblowin

I wish she'd take longer breaks......more time to admire........

Was looking forward to the sunday papers segment. :( This would have been the only opportunity to do it on the show too.

Corkblowin wrote: »
    I wish she'd take longer breaks......more time to admire........

Meh, her segment has really disrupted the show unfortunately. Every night Vincent spends a couple of minutes going on about "whats all this twitter stuff..."

Any Meath people know how Thomas Byrne got in the last time.. He surely must have been carried over by transfers??? Surely he couldnt have got many first preferences?
    transfers. he was picked to come in on Wallace's coattails, his dad was a councillor ( a well liked one)

no way he'll make it this time round

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Today's show was disappointing compared to Thursday - time to hit the tiles I think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

telekon wrote: »
    Someone's gotta tell Cassie that those breaks she takes between each tweet she reads out have a technical term in the broadcasting business..."dead air".

Yeah, good point. It is very noticeable but I think she's gradually improving. But it is strange the way they put this girl with model looks in the middle of an "intellectual", political discussion... It's like in boxing, if they got the ring girl in at the end, threw her a pair of boxing gloves and asked her to fight the winner.

telekon wrote: »
    Meh, her segment has really disrupted the show unfortunately. Every night Vincent spends a couple of minutes going on about "whats all this twitter stuff..."
    yup, every fooking time. (more or less :))

Yeah, good point. It is very noticeable but I think she's gradually improving. But it is strange the way they put this girl with model looks in the middle of an "intellectual", political discussion... It's like in boxing, if they got the ring girl in at the end, threw her a pair of boxing gloves and asked her to fight the winner.
    yeah it's annoying. the guy who used to do it was much better, offered insightful opinion, but i think he got a little stroppy with Vinny. - i think

"Withnail & I" in on C4 now yeay... it's been decades since I saw it first!

Expect a busy week next week from Vincent Browne...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Oh Christ they're covering this on the CBS Evening News on Sky News now, the international humiliation continues.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement