Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Thomas Byrne is too busy trying to agree with the point the person raises even point has been finished! (if that makes sense)

God Simon Coveney is back! Where has he been, Enda must have freed him from his dirty underpants chest following his insobordination during the leadership challenge.
    You're priceless!!! I think I'm going to have to resort to sky+ing the Frontline at 2:45. There is no one to match Pearse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I wonder will Vincent ask Joe about his recent antics in Europe..

He fairly pissed off Baroso..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Simon is trying to pretend he is important - who does he think he his? Enda?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I loved Joe's death bed analogy. So true.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Apart from the fact that the Greens couldn't have walked without FG allowing the bill to be sped up so his analogy is flawed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Minister Boyce

Baroso's retort to higgins actually showed his excellent fluency in english....thats where the compliments end though i'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

I wonder will Vincent ask Joe about his recent antics in Europe..

He fairly pissed off Baroso..

Interesting to read Shane Ross's column basically agreeing with Joe yesterday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Oh the waffler is attacking vincent tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

MOAN ALERT :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Vinny doesn't appear to be in a good mood tonight. Nothing unusual there then. :D

Moan is waffling. Absolute nonsense. She is lying about with Gilmore said. I hope Cassie is at hand to get the exact quote from youtube during the ad break. :D

• Advertisement

Here were go.. They should have a live bloodpress-ometer on the side of the screen for each of the guests and Vincent should try and beat the record every night.. See how many guests a season he can put in the cardiac unit..

Tis great entertaiment:D

If Joan goes on much longer I'm going to get sick into my hands

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Minister Boyce

Its VB's face when he hears someone talk absolute sh1t thats priceless

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

If Vincent keeps this up for much longer he's gonna run his own show.

No one will agree to come on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

SB-08 wrote: »
    Moan is waffling. Absolute nonsense. She is lying about with Gilmore said. I hope Cassie is at hand to get the exact quote from youtube during the ad break. :D

Yeah get Cassie in to eh... set the record straight...
    <_<
    >_>

She is harranging him:D

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭yosemite_sam

Joe is giving it to Simon

If anybody wants to go through it and find the bit .. ??

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭sockpuppets

Why do we bother listening to politicians on shows like this, they refuse to answer direct questions and just spin another pile of steaming BS, so depressing. There are no one in politics at the moment who can get us out of the mess we are in. All spoofers

• Advertisement

Moan - "I just want a decent debate dear"

Vinnie - "Yes darling" :eek:

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

Has Joan been at the sherry?

Joe is giving it to Simon
    Bleh. There's an image 0_0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Here were go.. They should have a live bloodpress-ometer on the side of the screen for each of the guests and Vincent should try and beat the record every night.. See how many guests a season he can put in the cardiac unit..

Great idea, they could run a phone in 1550 quiz where you guess the highest blood pressure of each night.

It would raise a few quid to pay for the overtime they will incur for these extended shows and specials.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

SkidMark wrote: »
    This story about the unions not agreeing to weekend news and extra long Vinnie - Is there any truth to it or is it good old hearsay and conjecture?

Don't know about TV3's current position with the unions. The union debate was more to do with the restrictive practices within RTE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

It'll be great to see Higgins back in the Dail - might not agree with what he says 100%, but he's an honest man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Burton is not coming across well at all. Neither is Coveney btw.

JOAN SHUT THE **** UP:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭JohnDee

She's fairly after putting the boot into chairman joe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

I dont think anyone can come across well on this show.

EDIT: Apart from Vincent

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement