Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭keithm1

Sweet Jesus, what is she at? I'm a Labour voter and she's putting me off, she's an absolute disaster tonight.

Demented is the only word that comes to mind.

Same as but not anymore

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Flimbos wrote: »

Joan Burton comes home: "Well honey how'd it go" "they said I am the trendiest in the world"
    That's frickin hilarious!

I can only imagine what she was like, I've no TV to watch it on and TV3live's a no go too:(. Playback tomorrow methinks, if nobody gets it on youtube before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭selfobsessed

How is this show doing in the ratings????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

Joe Higgins remained very calm and collected during the periods Joan was ranting

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

So that is Burton, Lenihan and who was the 3rd?

Dan Boyle. In an almost crying, lip quivering, please stop, kind of way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

scargill wrote: »
    FF are cunning. I think they must've saw Barmy Burton and Clueless Coveney on the tonight's guest list and are sitting at home lighting up a cigar.

This is what they have been banging on about for months - it has been their mantra that LAB and FG don't have the policies or the people to get the country back on track.

Burton seems to be FF's secret weapon!!

well. they'll need a coupla small nuclear warheads as well i reckon - just to be sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

TV3 will have to start paying Vinny danger money the way things are going..........

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

How is this show doing in the ratings????????

I'd imagine quite well- JB was trending worldwide on Twitter a while ago apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,073 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I gave up watching because Joan wouldn't shut the fuck up for more than a nano-second. My eyes and ears are bleeding.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,388 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

RTE are going to launch a nightly programme to rival VB according to the weekend papers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Laoisman67

Not the first time Burton has had a meltdown - Cowen chewed her up so badly ten years ago on Bowmans Q&A that Bowman told me he had a quilt trip after it. Higgins knew she was in freefall and behaved impeccably. Pulling the sexist card out showed real desperation. I texted in she was a disgrace and course they didnt read it out of sympathy. Shes a laughing stock after this because she WOULDNT LISTEN. Tried to bluff Browne after he quoting Gilmores line which Sean O Rourke shafted Gilmore with few weeks back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

RTE are going to launch a nightly programme to rival VB according to the weekend papers.
    that'll be interesting.

prob is for all his 'old woman in a hissy fit' routine Vb is pretty entertaining and sharp.

and rte couldnt pick a watchable host if their lives depended on it.

(unless they get dara o breen of course)(Dara Ó Briain for the particular amongty you)

It won't touch Vinny and be cancelled after a month. This waste of taxpayers money will be raised solely on boards.ie and then quickly forgotten.

Waste of time cos theyre to compromised with the licence fee and board appointees. Ive notice their presenters have been much less mannerly of late to politicians when they bluff them - they are obviously losing viewers to the more caustic approach on TV3.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,357 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

I honestly hope RTE get slaughtered. VB is the only one who will ask the right question & keep asking it. What are the chances that RTE would have come back with a transcript of what Gilmore said when it was going to directly catch out Burton? No chance imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Is TV3 going to have a leaders debate during the election?

I would love to see Vinny tear strips off Enda Kenny, just love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭worded

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I gave up watching because Joan wouldn't shut the fuck up for more than a nano-second. My eyes and ears are bleeding.

+1

I was roaring at the TV for her to STFU. What an ignorant person.

She is a looker though.

SkidMark wrote: »
    Is TV3 going to have a leaders debate during the election?

I would love to see Vinny tear strips off Enda Kenny, just love it.
    Micheal Martin has been on the show loads unlike Brian Cowen so at least he would turn up if he was leader. Kenny and Gilmore are spineless though, they keep turning down his invites..

worded wrote: »
    +1

She is a looker though.

How many bottles of wine did you actually drink??:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

When did Lenihan have break down? What happened?

• Advertisement

Laoisman67 wrote: »
    I think he was on Black Russians!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Burton is so stupid she actually thinks there's people in TV3 land who know who Trotsky was.

1. You serious?

2. If so, it was Conor Lenihan last Thursday...i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

RTE would end up having a show with Bryan Dobson or the like, who coulnt interview his way out of a bag

Ah no watch it on playback - Crazy Horse a muppit but he was brilliant - gave Browne spades of it back, first time I saw Browne put back on his ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

telekon wrote: »
    1. You serious?

Is it me or does Conor Lenihan have tiny hands?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭worded

"She is a looker though"
    Laoisman67 wrote: »

There is something very sexi about Joan. Id say she gives good Irish stew. No doubt she throws a few Chilli peppers in as well to make it hot and spicy, the dirty tramp. She is a passionate woman for sure. Out of 10, Id give her 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

First clip of tonights meltdown is on youtube, plenty more to follow hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

telekon wrote: »
    1. You serious?

Thought it was Brian Lenihan.

Thats nuts though, Vincent may not actually have a tv show soon if he keeps attacking people the way he does.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

I watch VB every night but only because I think it is funny.:)
    She=JB was tonight as I have always seen her....a nutter.
    It was comedy again tonight.:)

And all because she was called she.Nutter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement