Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

tvnutz wrote: »
    Not sure if Ill bother watching the rest,doubt there will be any of last night's entertainment!

Yeah it's a bit like the unstoppable force versus the irresistible object at times with Vincent railing against the stonewalling and can get tiresome.
    Mansergh is clearly nuts. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

If this were a democracy, These pricks would be strapped into electric chairs - By over 150k viewers pressing the red button....:D

We could reprogramme the voting machines to do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭JohnDee

Is mansergh always this batty/drunk???

mad as a bag of cats?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

You have to admire Mansergh's balls, he keeps coming back for more of Vinny's abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Mansergh reminds me of that awkward family member who laughs at his own jokes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

D1stant wrote: »
    If this were a democracy, These pricks would be strapped into electric chairs - By over 150k viewers pressing the red button....:D

We could reprogramme the voting machines to do it?

The cobwebs have rendered them useless...

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

That fruit is chuckling away to himself. He's like something out of One flew over the cuckoos nest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

JohnDee wrote: »

mad as a bag of cats?

Im in stiches here,, gas man altogether.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

That_Guy wrote: »

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Manseragh is a condescending tool . How did Tipp people elect such a gobsh*te.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

boring tonight, usually love it, was hoping for sparks to fly, hopefully there will

Mansergh openly guffawing about the ruination of the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Minister Boyce

JohnDee wrote: »

mad as a bag of cats?

The beauty of this discussion is that the description of the farce going keeps me away from having to watch it on telly. The background set alone is too bright for this time of night - it looks like its just an minor electrical fault away from turning into a fireball that will frazzle VB's hair

Isn't Andrews Tubs cousin??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

This is ridiculous.. RTE would be dragged before the BCC if they had a FF love in like this just week's before an election... Each one interrupting the other with a plamás for their supposed rival's representative...

I just put my head in my hands when I see Barry Andrews... A man of no ability, who would have achieved no position of authority bar getting elected with the family name.. He's the epitome of everything that is wrong with the system.. Nervously waffling away here saying nothing of significance as he's terrified that he will mess things up for Michael..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

MrsD007 wrote: »

He is a member of the chinless wonder's dynasty, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

That_Guy wrote: »

and I reckon he likes a nice glass of sherry

Probably Tub's nephew given that tubs is going on his late 50's:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

This is just painful to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭bhovaspack

Mansergh openly guffawing about the ruination of the country.

That's what gets to me. The economy is equivalent to a mildly amusing parlour game in his world.

• Advertisement

Koloman wrote: »
    He is a member of the chinless wonder's dynasty, yes.
    They are both irritating sh1ts full of their own importance..

Is that all Mansergh's own hair.

Vinny's just having a laugh with him now- bit boring tbh.

Andrews didn't bargain for the Mary H question...

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭eoinbn

This is ridiculous.. RTE would be dragged before the BCC if they had a FF love in like this just week's before an election... Each one interrupting the other with a plamás for their supposed rival's representative...

Mansergh is doing much more damage to FF than anyone from the opposition could do- not as bad as Joan Burton did to Larbour last night but still...

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭koura

FF is falling apart, who voted for these gob****es.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

They are both irritating sh1ts full of their own importance..

He even backs away from people he is talking to like Tubs. Same mannerisms.

I just put my head in my hands when I see Barry Andrews... A man of no ability, who would have achieved no position of authority bar getting elected with the family name.. He's the epitome of everything that is wrong with the system.. Nervously waffling away here saying nothing of significance as he's terrified that he will mess things up for Michael..

Lets not forget, this was the man offered the Health Portfolio, albeit for a short time frame, can you imagine that vista?

Someone tell Mansergh now is not the time to be talking about junkets paid for by the taxpayer - what a knob!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

They're can't be another hour of this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Jaysus what is he on about? Chinese gardens...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement