Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

Somervilles parting shot "we should phone up the depositors and ask them put their money back in the irish banks. Like Antoin says":D:D:D

Nice one Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

good show overall, vinny wasnt too bad.

looks like some re:neg of the lending rate is on the cards - sometime

i sleep a lot better knowing that. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Very unhealthy "breed"
    Which, labradoodles or poodledors?

Baffles me how Vincent bends over backwards to name all of the other candidates running against Paul Sommerville and Peter Matthews presumably so as the BCC wont be calling him.... yet he goes out of his way to take have a go at Enda Kenny at every opportunity
    Kenny wont appear on his show.

plus holding dog poop is kinda funny - i mean vinny didnt take the photo...iassume

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

telekon wrote: »
    I feel physically ill everytime I see Tubridy on that stupid 2FM "Come Together" ad...:mad:

I wonder how much that ad cost us, the taxpayer, to produce? Didn't look cheap to me. And why do they bother doing it in the first place??? We all know its there.

I'm surprised TV3 chose to show it.

(public) money is (public) money I suppose...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

What was that?:eek:

NAMA fcked up?

FFS!

I feel physically ill everytime I see Tubridy on that stupid 2FM "Come Together" ad...:mad:
    and HAYCHTHUR DOEST HELP EITHER...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

so how many civil service people and high level NAMA people will be held accountable for this fuk up.... Anyone??? :mad:

Cassie has let herself go

• Advertisement

ok....
    So having spent over 1m on legal advice, nama acted fckud up. is there no end to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

JAYSUS..

Where is ur one cassie gone??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

jaysis. this one doing the tweets. just saying, that's all..

so how many civil service people and high level NAMA people will be held accountable for this fuk up.... Anyone??? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

JAYSUS..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

JAYSUS..

maybe cassie = sardonicat, trying to boost her status among the lot of us?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

When you get people from twitter doing the twitter review, they always mention their buddies' tweets.

You never got that when Cassie was doing it, she was far more professional,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

I know Suzy is a blogger and whatever, but where do they find people like that.
    She's like someone you'd go to for a reading:cool:

your targeting is off.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Hector Mildew

JAYSUS..

Someone may have swallowed her whole..

• Advertisement

JAYSUS..

It's my turn to perv on a panelist tonight.:p

And constantin has a brain to go with his fringe. sigh...

more enraging news being released.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

SkidMark wrote: »
    When you get people from twitter doing the twitter review, they always mention their buddies' tweets.

You never got that when Cassie was doing it, she was far more professional,

Plus she is a ride,not like jabba the hut here...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

A million euro in legal fees and they still didn't manage to spot this NAMA f*ck up!! Unbelievable!!

Does incompetancy have to rear its ugly head in every single aspect of everything connected to this idiotic government!!

Jesus like!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Someone may have swalled her whole..

Something seems to be interfering with her breathing anyway..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

I wonder how much that ad cost us, the taxpayer, to produce? Didn't look cheap to me. And why do they bother doing it in the first place??? We all know its there.
    Baffles me why RTE have so many ads for themselves. It's not as if we can decide NOT to pay for their **** programs and overpaid ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

imme wrote: »
    I know Suzy is a blogger and whatever, but where do they find people like that.
    She's like someone you'd go to for a reading:cool:

It's like they were getting criticised that Cassie was only on for her looks, so they deliberately went for the complete opposite.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Some rich guy (maybe not so much anymore) is pissed off with his debts being taken away from him, then goes to the law.

Interim management team took the decision, then NAMA was legislated for. Isn't that the reasoning of the court. Sounds like the guy would have taken a case on any grounds he could. He must love Anglo, who he owed the money to.

SkidMark wrote: »
    It's like they were getting criticised that Cassie was only on for her looks, so they deliberately went for the complete opposite.
    he he. mea culpa.

that woman was there before, she was better last time. they change it around, which is good - cassie American accent can get a bit annoying accoring to some boardsies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    Baffles me why RTE have so many ads for themselves. It's not as if we can decide NOT to pay for their **** programs and overpaid ****.

Would you ffs educate yourself before you spew the bile. Of all the undirected pointless internet hate nonsense....jesus RTE are far from perfect but have you been outside the country?
    Typical...('brought up on free BBC,ITV C4 and still living with mammy inferiority complex') attitude.
    Have you seen the BBC perfect day ads by any chance? All TV stations market themselves....duh!

• Advertisement

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Would you ffs educate yourself before you spew the bile. Of all the undirected pointless internet hate nonsense....jesus RTE are far from perfect but have you been outside the country?
    Typical...('brought up on free BBC,ITV C4 and still living with mammy inferiority complex') attitude.
    Have you seen the BBC perfect day ads by any chance? All TV stations market themselves....duh!
    your username may not be quite appropriate... :D;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement