Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Interesting video regarding human origins cover ups

• 14-01-2010 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

two hours long , so get a few beers in .

But it has some very interesting ideas .
    some of you may enjoy this .

http://tinyurl.com/ykh9osj

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Summary?

Whats your veiw on the video?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Ow i seen this before he make's some interesting point's.
    But i dont know enough about the subject to know if he's talking bull****.

and the fact the guy's a total nazi and beleave's in bigfoot kinda make's not want to listen to him.

Edit:
    He talk's about how all the evidence of evolution of us modern man , is not actually anything related to us but its all related to the neanderthal ie : lucy the remains that were found in africa arent related to us at all but they are made out to be. And he talks about some other stuff has has things to back up his arguments its interesting to watch, i also think he goes on about a neanderthall that lived in a german village but i cant remember if its in that video. There was picture's and everything it was wierd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭bikeblues

total NAZI ? where do you get that from ?

and believes in bigfoot ?
    his evidence for big foot is quite convincing - if this worries you then id avoid CT forums totally If i were you

summary :

Apes did not evolve in to man - apes evolved into a pre human hominid being- an upright intelligent semi human like ape form

the leap from ape to homind to man is just to great a leap to make
    from the fossil evidence

these hominds s lived where we lived - the fertile areas of the world.

then something ( most likely ET advanced race ) cam along and took a female homind DNA and genetically created a new being out of male ET DNA

this new being is us - mankind - and used as a slave race , to do the dirty work .

all around 250 000 years ago.

the true earth race ( the hominids ) now live in areas we never go - and are known as bigfoot , the yeti , the almas , etc

as we have now taken over their true home.

its well worth a look .

to me its the most convincing story of our pre history and origins .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,496 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

bikeblues wrote: »
    Apes did not evolve in to man -
    Nope.
    Humans are still apes. We share a common ancestor with other species of great apes.
    the leap from ape to homind to man is just to great a leap to make
    from the fossil evidence
    Well it depends on what ape you're talking about. If you think (or more likely, think biologists think) humans came from modern chimpanzees, you're dead wrong.

Have you actually looked at the fossil record detailing human evolution?
    Or are you just taking this guys word for it?

Here's a better video that explains human evolution much better.
    to me its the most convincing story of our pre history and origins .
    So then what evidence does he have that aliens tampered with DNA?
    How does he know that it was aliens?
    How does he know that we were used for labor?
    How does he know it was 250 000?

Does he have any actual evidence or is he trying to poke holes in something he doesn't understand then try to fill in the holes with any old ****e he can dream up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

King Mob wrote: »

Does he have any actual evidence or is he trying to poke holes in something he doesn't understand then try to fill in the holes with any old ****e he can dream up?

Huge impassable differences in dna

You'd have to watch the video, you won't I reckon. I don't want to kick off this argument but you're taking the stance of the black pot again. However far fetched and improbable the video may seem to you, your story seems the same to me.

What's interesting to me about this vid is again evidence of advanced tools and measuring devices. Five thousand year old solar system diagrams etc.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

I don't buy the darwins theory at all. My god it makes me nauseous when people call themselves primates and apes without actually studying real history of our planet, outside "school" and "college".

E.Ts have came to our planet time and time again. and races such as Sirians, Pleadians, Orions, Acturians, Vegans, are all humanoid in form. They all have human appearances. But very distinct to their races. The idea behind homo sapiens was to create a universal humanoid that blended all the races including the repitlans DNA into our own DNA to make the complete universal human to lead this universe into balance and completion.

The reason we are not been told our true history is because we are not fully awakened to this knowledge and mainly to protect the E.T races from us, because this was a huge risk undertaken. I think everyone here can associate to this to some extent mainly because we live on a world so separated from the rest of the universe and we are left with deception all around us throughout our lives to figure out. Despite our true history all around us and brought over the thousaands of years going back to the dinosaurs and right up to Atlantis fall. The adam and experiement was basically done to create this universal race on this world and give us free will and choice to find our godly self again. We have to figure it out ourselves. I'm not religious but the bibical tale of this does actually hold some water ironically to my own theory.

I've seen hundred of articles and simalar takes on this, it is not just my word, but I believe alot of this theory. i aslo believe that because of the polarity division in the universe it was necessary to create the earth experiement as a way to bring completion to this universe, this is done by infusing all races on one world and allow us to evolve on our own for the most part.

Lyra on vega. Was a previous earth human experiement where the reptilian ahd mamallian were fused but it was destroyed because the reptilans took over the solar system and the planned failed.

Anyhow it will be interesting to see how we wil evolve over the next 10 years as more and more disclosure, truth and the mass awakening spreads. Our DNA strands open when we become more aware of our potential and energy fields.

Well thats my two cents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 signal terror

E.Ts have came to our planet time and time again. and races such as Sirians, Pleadians, Orions, Acturians, Vegans, are all humanoid in form. They all have human appearances. But very distinct to their races. The idea behind homo sapiens was to create a universal humanoid that blended all the races including the repitlans DNA into our own DNA to make the complete universal human to lead this universe into balance and completion.

The reason we are not been told our true history is because we are not fully awakened to this knowledge and mainly to protect the E.T races from us, because this was a huge risk undertaken. I think everyone here can associate to this to some extent mainly because we live on a world so separated from the rest of the universe and we are left with deception all around us throughout our lives to figure out. Despite our true history all around us and brought over the thousaands of years going back to the dinosaurs and right up to Atlantis fall. The adam and experiement was basically done to create this universal race on this world and give us free will and choice to find our godly self again. We have to figure it out ourselves. I'm not religious but the bibical tale of this does actually hold some water ironically to my own theory.

I've seen hundred of articles and simalar takes on this, it is not just my word, but I believe alot of this theory. i aslo believe that because of the polarity division in the universe it was necessary to create the earth experiement as a way to bring completion to this universe, this is done by infusing all races on one world and allow us to evolve on our own for the most part.

Lyra on vega. Was a previous earth human experiement where the reptilian ahd mamallian were fused but it was destroyed because the reptilans took over the solar system and the planned failed.

Anyhow it will be interesting to see how we wil evolve over the next 10 years as more and more disclosure, truth and the mass awakening spreads. Our DNA strands open when we become more aware of our potential and energy fields.

And you know all this...how exactly??

squod wrote: »
    You'd have to watch the video, you won't I reckon. I don't want to kick off this argument but you're taking the stance of the black pot again. However far fetched and improbable the video may seem to you, your story seems the same to me.

Nope I'm disagreeing with him because he's clear got no idea what he's talking about.
    For example when he shows the line up of Hominid fossils and says "look how different they are from humans", he not only puts them in the wrong order he completely leaves many other transitional fossils.

Oh and he thinks that scientists think that Neanderthals because humans.
    This isn't the consensus anymore.
    They are now believed to be a different species but share a common ancestor with us.

I gave up watching after that. And unless he actually addresses the points I brought I doubt I'll bother watching the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

So sounds like some of Michael Tsarion's works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭bikeblues

I dont respond to King Mob , as he just hangs around here dismissing anything that vaguely doesnt conform to his closed mindset- smacks of a troll to be honest.

• Advertisement

I dont respond to King Mob , as he just hangs around here dismissing anything that vaguely doesnt conform to his closed mindset- smacks of a troll to be honest.
    Suppose dismissing someone who doesn't conform to your closed mindset as a troll certainly is easy than addressing their points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

FFS this is getting ridiculous at this stage, there is no evidence that we are engineered from Aliens, none what so ever. Yet the people who are suggesting it are calling others blind for not believing this crap that has nothing what so ever to back it up, just the fantasy stories if a handfull of people. CT forum is going to the wolves with this nonsense being posted every single day.

And i did watch the first 40 mins of that video and got bored, hes not even using relevent up to date information.

I found it interesting. In fairness to the poster, the bloke on the video does mention how very selective the 'scientists' who study evolution have been. Leaving out large amounts of evidence does not a case make.

Darwinists are gonna have to step up their' game considerably if any convincing case is to be made. As the video showed these early advanced civilisations with their huge projects and advanced tools and measuring devices will have to be factored in sooner or later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Eoghan_84

same guy claims the skull he was given is over 900 years old and is half human half alien, watch it, it's interesting.

part 1/8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyB40yU6eo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

mysterious wrote: »
    I don't buy the darwins theory at all. My god it makes me nauseous when people call themselves primates and apes without actually studying real history of our planet, outside "school" and "college".

You're making the same mistake as a previous poster - just because you can't make sense of something it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense for others. If you don't understand something that's your issue and belief, not anyone else's. If you don't understand it, say so, but you don't hold salt for others or what the actual subject actually means thereafter..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I found it interesting. In fairness to the poster, the bloke on the video does mention how very selective the 'scientists' who study evolution have been. Leaving out large amounts of evidence does not a case make.

Darwinists are gonna have to step up their' game considerably if any convincing case is to be made. As the video showed these early advanced civilisations with their huge projects and advanced tools and measuring devices will have to be factored in sooner or later.

OK...I haven't watched the video yet, but I'd like to ask for clarification on something you're saying here.

When you refer to "early advanced civilisat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Read this book he tears darwin a new asshole,and it's backed with real evidence.
    http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-History-Condensed-Forbidden-Archeology/dp/0892133252

bonkey wrote: »
    OK...I haven't watched the video yet, but I'd like to ask for clarification on something you're saying here.

When you refer to "early advanced civilisat

The rest of your post is missing ( I hope your fingers haven't fallen off). The video talks about civilisations with a complex alphabet and written language. A 'superior' numerical system. Ordered civilisation etc.

The timeline I can't varify, however the video states this 'race' of people mined gold for one hundred and fifty thousand years. What I'm interested in is;
    What's interesting to me about this vid is again evidence of advanced tools and measuring devices. Five thousand year old solar system diagrams etc.....

And how Darwinists can fit these pieces into the jigsaw of evolution etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

Forgive me, but I really don't have time to watch the video. I've been very busy today. I'd like to address your points from an evolutionary standpoint though, seeing as you asked.

Would you mind either telling me more about the tools and measuring devices or at least tell me what part of the video to watch?

RoboClam wrote: »
    Forgive me, but I really don't have time to watch the video. I've been very busy today. I'd like to address your points from an evolutionary standpoint though, seeing as you asked.

Would you mind either telling me more about the tools and measuring devices or at least tell me what part of the video to watch?

You'll need to watch the last twenty mins or so. As you've seen with Newgrange etc over here alignment was an interest for people ''back then''.

These dudes have gone one better and discovered the solar system has so many planets, their relative size and colour. They're also into building big obelisks, you know. Pre-bronze age like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

"It's a transformation, not a transition." he says about the difference between Australopithecine skulls and homo-erectus ones. "Don't believe what those Anthropologists tell you".

There's a red flag right there. Anyone with a deep knowledge of the subject Pye is speaking about would not get that word wrong. It would be like me being asked "Where are you from" and replying with "England".

I have to admit, he does have a lot of correct historical information there but there's a lot of rubbish there too. Apparently, biology is all an elaborate conspiracy. OK now he has just segwayed into aliens and bigfoot.

This guy's good. He's got a great imagination and he comes across as witty and intelligent. But I have to switch him off now because he's full of shít. Squishy smelly bullshít. More rubbish.

This stuff is hypnotic. I can't stop looking. He's back to more real stuff again. It's actually interesting. But then all of a sudden I feel violated by his intellectual dishonesty as he uses it as the basis for his new version of scientology.

Fúck:eek:. So that's his angle. He's a wannabe L. Ron Hubbard. Now that anti-darwin rant from earlier makes sense. He's on an ego trip trying to start a movement. An attention seeker. All the best cult leaders peddled an origins story. Fúck this. I can't trust him. Off with him. 50 minutes is enough.

RoboClam wrote: »

I have watched the first hour of it. Actually it's still on in the background. There's no proof of anything there. Lots of publicly available photographs are misinterpreted and he concludes bigfoot and aliens. I won't go into the details of how he makes these leaps because I'd feel like a spanner and I'm sure it has already been posted.

This is fraud or maybe this man is sick and needs help.
    If you need to see some, just pick any 5 minute interval. His strategy is fairly consistent throughout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I have watched the first hour of it. Actually it's still on in the background. There's no proof of anything there. Lots of publicly available photographs are misinterpreted and he concludes bigfoot and aliens. I won't go into the details of how he makes these leaps because I'd feel like a spanner and I'm sure it has already been posted.

This is fraud or maybe this man is sick and needs help.
    If you need to see some, just pick any 5 minute interval. His strategy is fairly consistent throughout.

i have to admit he is a tad misleading in a couple of parts.
    he uses a mild form of nlp to trick you into agreeing with him. like when he said "Are they fooling you.....Are they fake?..no
    giving you a conflict of interest to keep you concious busy on the first part and leading up to that statement and in the background your subconcious is probably looking at the later part because its easily understood..."are they fake?...no."
    with a few of these thrown in along the lecture you will come out with a feeling of agreement during and probably after the lecture.

about the content itself i found it very interesting!
    i know its most likely not true(in this reality) but i like to keep a part of me aside to imagine it just might be :)

Torakx wrote: »
    about the content itself i found it very interesting!
    i know its most likely not true(in this reality) but i like to keep a part of me aside to imagine it just might be :)

It is interesting and there's a lot of it that's true as well. It's just that all the bs makes him an unreliable source and he should be dismissed out of hand

RGDATA! wrote: »
    You're making the same mistake as a previous poster - just because you can't make sense of something it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense for others. If you don't understand something that's your issue and belief, not anyone else's. If you don't understand it, say so, but you don't hold salt for others or what the actual subject actually means thereafter..

Making sense of something is your respsonsibility. I hold that responsibility very very well.

Instead of deflecting the point, why don't you take the point given and apply it to yourself, as we should all be responsible as.

In other words, stop relying on others to tell you what is. Find out yourself. if its simple and make sense, it will, but if you can't that's where the trouble lies with you, not anyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

quantum physics is going to change everything, in 50 yrs time we will look back and people of today will seem to be ignorant and unable to accept change.

fintonie wrote: »
    quantum physics is going to change everything, in 50 yrs time we will look back and people of today will seem to be ignorant and unable to accept change.

I believe the mind will completely take over that, science will be dished out the window thankfully as is the rest of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Well thats my two cents.
    So thousands of years of evolution and you think the next 10 years will be interesting? That's like watching a tap drip into a 2 litre bottle til it is nearly past the top of the label and then really looking forward to the next drop to see what will happen.

CHD wrote: »
    So thousands of years of evolution and you think the next 10 years will be interesting? That's like watching a tap drip into a 2 litre bottle til it is nearly past the top of the label and then really looking forward to the next drop to see what will happen.

No CHD, if you pay "attention" to the world a little more, you might know a thing or two about what we are now moving into.

We are moving into a new age. Thus meaning that we have "ages" that not just a day..... a minute..... a month ya know.

We have galactic time too! The age of leo which was the time of Atlantis which was 10,980 bc (thereabouts). This makes to the hall of records under the spinx in Giza. Now lets go right up to now. We are now in the transitionn of a new age and thats called the age of Aquarius. Then you have the whole galactic alignment and 2012 end of calander and time zero theories.

It gets really frustrating when people just come on and post drivel and just make cheap cooments about subjects they don't have much awareness on. The topic and discussion would move better if you actually looked into these topics before judging and laughing everything off.:rolleyes: One would wonder why you bother postiing here.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

No CHD, if you pay "attention" to the world a little more, you might know a thing or two about what we are now moving into.
    If you paid ''attention'' to the world ad didn't look for what isn't there you would know a thing or two about what we are now moving into.
    We are moving into a new age. Thus meaning that we have "ages" that not just a day..... a minute..... a month ya know.
    No way! Cheers.
    We have galactic time too! The age of leo which was the time of Atlantis which was 10,980 bc (thereabouts). This makes to the hall of records under the spinx in Giza. Now lets go right up to now. We are now in the transitionn of a new age and thats called the age of Aquarius. Then you have the whole galactic alignment and 2012 end of calander and time zero theories.
    Theories, theories, theories. They are always wrong. Can you back up anything you say with a credible source or is it just youtube vids or some lad who thinks lizards run the world and such. It's baffling how people think the world will end in 2012 anyway....
    It gets really frustrating when people just come on and post drivel and just make cheap cooments about subjects they don't have much awareness on.

pot-kettle-black.jpg
    The topic and discussion would move better if you actually looked into these topics before judging and laughing everything off.:rolleyes: One would wonder why you bother postiing here.
    I post here because I want too. This topic imo is laughable and just reading into something that isn't there. As King Mob said ''Does he have any actual evidence or is he trying to poke holes in something he doesn't understand then try to fill in the holes with any old ****e he can dream up?''

The rest of your post is missing ( I hope your fingers haven't fallen off).

Weird.

What I meant to ask was what sort of timeframe are we talking about?

Conventional history puts the earliest signs of the emergence of agriculture at about 23,000 years ago, for example.

So by ancient, are we talking about civilisations, say, 10,000 years ago, something more radical like, say, 100,000 years ago, or something really controversial like, say, 1,000,000 years ago?

What I'm interested in is;
    Assuming that by "Darwinists" you mean people who hold with the conventional theory of evolution, I'd point out that evolutionary theory doesn't really say anything about such short timescales.

To be more precise....if we took a lifeform which had a lifespan of 24 hours, then 1,000 years would be quite impressive, as it would give perhaps 500,000 generations (assuming that offspring were generated somewhere around hour 18).

With humans, 100,000 years gives us, what....just north of 5,000 generations if we assume offspring somewhere before age 20. If we go to 25,000 years - i.e. a ballpark for the earliest signs of agriculture (according to mainstream), then we're down to maybe 1500 generations.

From an evolutionary perspective, 1500 generations could be interesting in something like hte flu virus which is prone to mutation, and simple enough that small mutations can have significant effects. For a large, complex organism like a human, where small mutations are less likely to have significant effects, it is virtually nothing..

From that point of view...evolutionary theory doesn't address these ancient civilisations at all. Whether or not they had writing., advanced mechanics, or even flying machines has nothing to do with evolution in the Darwinian sense.

How we explain what they had is, to be sure, an interesting question...but I would argue that its a serious error to suggest that its one related to evolutionary theory,

What if you have reason to believe that the next drip could be the one which causes the walls of the bottle to shatter? Or that some sort of critical mass of something would be built up in the bottle due to whatever was in those drips, which in turn would cause something really interesting to happen.

There's lots of reasons why the next drip could be amazing.

Tipping points exist in many forms of system. Its not unreasonable for someone to believe that reality / humanity is approaching one.

I post here because I want too.

Please read the new charter. If you're only posting to confront people for beliieving in stuff you find "laughable" (your term), you're almost-certainly going to run into trouble.

Just wanting to post here isn't enough.

We want civil discussion, not belittlement and scorn.

It gets really frustrating when people just come on and post drivel and just make cheap cooments about subjects they don't have much awareness on. The topic and discussion would move better if you actually looked into these topics before judging and laughing everything off.:rolleyes: One would wonder why you bother postiing here.

If you have a problem with a post or poster, then report it.

This tirade against what other people do is not on-topic, and not helping things.

bonkey wrote: »
    Weird.

What I meant to ask was what sort of timeframe are we talking about?

Conventional history puts the earliest signs of the emergence of agriculture at about 23,000 years ago, for example.

So by ancient, are we talking about civilisations, say, 10,000 years ago, something more radical like, say, 100,000 years ago, or something really controversial like, say, 1,000,000 years ago?

Assuming that by "Darwinists" you mean people who hold with the conventional theory of evolution, I'd point out that evolutionary theory doesn't really say anything about such short timescales.

To be more precise....if we took a lifeform which had a lifespan of 24 hours, then 1,000 years would be quite impressive, as it would give perhaps 500,000 generations (assuming that offspring were generated somewhere around hour 18).

With humans, 100,000 years gives us, what....just north of 5,000 generations if we assume offspring somewhere before age 20. If we go to 25,000 years - i.e. a ballpark for the earliest signs of agriculture (according to mainstream), then we're down to maybe 1500 generations.

From an evolutionary perspective, 1500 generations could be interesting in something like hte flu virus which is prone to mutation, and simple enough that small mutations can have significant effects. For a large, complex organism like a human, where small mutations are less likely to have significant effects, it is virtually nothing..

From that point of view...evolutionary theory doesn't address these ancient civilisations at all. Whether or not they had writing., advanced mechanics, or even flying machines has nothing to do with evolution in the Darwinian sense.

How we explain what they had is, to be sure, an interesting question...but I would argue that its a serious error to suggest that its one related to evolutionary theory,
    .......However far fetched and improbable the video may seem to you, your story seems the same to me.

.......The video talks about civilisations with a complex alphabet and written language. A 'superior' numerical system. Ordered civilisation etc.

The timeline I can't varify, however the video states this 'race' of people mined gold for one hundred and fifty thousand years. What I'm interested in is;

Yep you're so right about timelines being crutials to the two theories. I do find these interesting as I said, however as I've also said, to me, both seem far fetched and improbable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

I'm confused about one thing. If the powers that be have made up evolution to hide our true history why do so many powerful politicians in the US try to undermine its teachings in schools? And why don't they just fake loads of fossils that would shut up the doubters once and for all as the scientists who would know they are fake are in their pockets and will say nothing about it?

I'm confused about one thing. If the powers that be have made up evolution to hide our true history why do so many powerful politicians in the US try to undermine its teachings in schools? And why don't they just fake loads of fossils that would shut up the doubters once and for all as the scientists who would know they are fake are in their pockets and will say nothing about it?

There's a great sketch I recall form Bill Hicks quoting what percentage of Americans believe the world is only ten thousand years old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

I'm sure someone else will be able to flesh out the facts but wasn't there water erosion on the sphinx that would have had to put it much earlier than the 4th Kingdom? 10,000 b.c. or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

I'm sure someone else will be able to flesh out the facts but wasn't there water erosion on the sphinx that would have had to put it much earlier than the 4th Kingdom? 10,000 b.c. or something?

yes 12,250 to 15,000 and even at this they are still not sure.

as with the pyramids, which they still find it hard to replicate using methods from back in the day

Making sense of something is your respsonsibility. I hold that responsibility very very well.

Instead of deflecting the point, why don't you take the point given and apply it to yourself, as we should all be responsible as.

In other words, stop relying on others to tell you what is. Find out yourself. if its simple and make sense, it will, but if you can't that's where the trouble lies with you, not anyone else.

well in fairness, and i can only base this on what you've posted, you show no evidence that you know very much about the theory of evolution. i'm not deflecting any point, just saying that i suspect you don't understand it in very much detail which is fine, but in which case it would probably be better you didn't make sweeping statements/judgements about it. that's all i was saying

• Advertisement

RGDATA! wrote: »
    well in fairness, and i can only base this on what you've posted, you show no evidence that you know very much about the theory of evolution. i'm not deflecting any point, just saying that i suspect you don't understand it in very much detail which is fine, but in which case it would probably be better you didn't make sweeping statements/judgements about it. that's all i was saying

Why are you making more off topic posts? I do post evidence for my claims:) I'm just not a person who is responsible to give evidence to you (thankfully) I also can state my beliefs without having to prover everything I say. The thing is many poeple come here to debate issues to make sense of it, we are not a labortory of scientists, we are real people with subjects that we like to talk about and the truth is these things makes perfect sense

If it doesnt make sense to you, you need to work that out not any of us.

It's really that simple.This is all I'm saying and for some reason I'm repeating this point.

They actually didn't hide a whole lot, all you need to is be aware that they just brainwash us from kids up to beleive something that they want us to believe (that is not actually our history). So when people are bombarded with real history, their subconcsious conflicts with their conscious readings and its bit like "oh no that can't be real" I didn't learn that in school.

It's like celtic history which never existed here in Ireland. Over the years I bumped into "real historians" and they were telling me this and I was like laughing how could it be. When you go out there and do your research the missing pieces and lies start to come to surface and the whys to all this deception. Controlling what we learn and know is the best way to control us. Druids were Atlantean decent not Celtic. And its just another way of distorting our true history. It's very very easy to do. Ireland has a history much more facinating than what our education books tells us. It's actually insulting to me in hindsight looking back at the crap we learnt in school.

All we need to do is be more aware and the truth is easier to find. There is loads of evidence, there is loads of fossils, there is an overwhelming evidence for pre ice age civilizations. You have hundreds of researchers since the 1800s uncovering facinating discoveries. But they don't get much salt becase they are not taught in schoool. 99% of people work don't travel and go home and watch T.V. So they are never going to actually know whats really out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

If someone is asking you for information then is it not an indication that they are trying to find out? And if you know and are refusing to tell them, aren't you just as guilty of hiding what you percieve as the truth as those you yourself claim are hiding it?

humanji wrote: »
    If someone is asking you for information then is it not an indication that they are trying to find out? And if you know and are refusing to tell them, aren't you just as guilty of hiding what you percieve as the truth as those you yourself claim are hiding it?

I wouldnt feel guilty, I would simply say its not my responsibility to teach him/her. I will give help, indication and openess to someone who actually has done research in the subject, not someone who doesnt believe or never looked into it or has no interest. I give enough information, I will not post constant information to the point all of you are sitting behind a desk wanting me to explain the entire subject here. This is now changing. We are in a world today where you are responsible for your own mind and intellegence. If you don't use it, thats your loss and failure. Nobody else should ever be guilty for someone elses lazyiness and dis interest.

People can talk about these matters if there is a common understanding or passion behind the subject.:)

The guilt should be on the person who doesnt take responsibility for his own mind and intellegence in the world. It's not like the poster in question can't do a bit of googling himself or research on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

It's like celtic history which never existed here in Ireland. Over the years I bumped into "real historians" and they were telling me this and I was like laughing how could it be. When you go out there and do your research the missing pieces and lies start to come to surface and the whys to all this deception. Controlling what we learn and know is the best way to control us. Druids were Atlantean decent not Celtic. And its just another way of distorting our true history. It's very very easy to do. Ireland has a history much more facinating than what our education books tells us. It's actually insulting to me in hindsight looking back at the crap we learnt in school.

See what you are doing there? You are using the term "Druids" in exactly the same context as the people who you are arguing against use the term "Celts".

Celt refers to a group of people from many different areas with a similar culture and language and Druids were a social caste, also in the same areas. So to suggest the "Druids" were a group cohesieve enough to be traced back to a common ancestry is equally as decieving.

Druidic history has been hijacked by the Conspiracy Theorist. As usual they pick a topic that has very little first hand information and make up their own history. Most of what people think about Druids was in fact made up by the Romantic authors in the 17th Century.

Why are you making more off topic posts? I do post evidence for my claims:) I'm just not a person who is responsible to give evidence to you (thankfully) I also can state my beliefs without having to prover everything I say. The thing is many poeple come here to debate issues to make sense of it, we are not a labortory of scientists, we are real people with subjects that we like to talk about and the truth is these things makes perfect sense

It's really that simple.This is all I'm saying and for some reason I'm repeating this point.

on this thread - you said you don't subscribe to the theory of evolution. i said that based on your posts i don't think you have much knowledge of the theory of evolution. that's all.

you have said very similar stuff in similar threads to those who, in your opinion, lack knowledge of the subject up for discussion. in fact all i was using is the same argument and words i saw you use before.

i'm not asking you to prove anything, you're the one coming up with this claptrap about having to prove everything you say. all i'm saying is that you don't seem to know about evolution so therefore i won't be getting overly worked up about what you have to say on the subject and suggest others take it with a pinch of salt. have a nice day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

They actually didn't hide a whole lot, all you need to is be aware that they just brainwash us from kids up to beleive something that is not actually our history. So when people are bombarded with real history, their subconcsious conflicts with their conscious readings and its bit like "oh no that can't be real" I didn't learn that in school.

Didn't really answer my question in the slightest there. Why would the powers-that-be undermine their own story by urging schools not to teach evolution as a fact or even not teach it at all?
    It's like celtic history which never existed. Druids were Atlantean decent. And its just another way of distorting our true history. It's very very easy to do.

All we need to do is be more aware and the truth is easier to find. There is loads of evidence, there is loads of fossils, there is an overwhelming evidence for pre ice age civilizations. You have hundreds of researchers since the 1800s uncovering facinating discoveries. But they don't get much salt becase they are not taught in schoool. 99% of people work don't travel and go home and watch T.V. So they are never going to actually know whats really out there

You always seem to assume doubters haven't looked at the same evidence you have yet the very reason we are on this forum is because we have an interest in these things. However we don't think any of the evidence stacks up. The fact is most of the people (say 99.99%) who do travel the world studying these things come to a completely different conclusion then the hundreds of researchers you mention.

Didn't really answer my question in the slightest there. Why would the powers-that-be undermine their own story by urging schools not to teach evolution as a fact or even not teach it at all?

I did, I just said it in the post. The best way to control or take power of you is control what you know and learn. The reason they teach it, is already self explanatory to brainwash us or manipulate us into believing in illusions to life or their benefiet. Another purpose to keep evidence or information from you is to teach you dis info and lies. So you don't assume outside of society or the actual teachigns been taught.
    You always seem to assume doubters haven't looked at the same evidence you have yet the very reason we are on this forum is because we have an interest in these things. However we don't think any of the evidence stacks up. The fact is most of the people (say 99.99%) who do travel the world studying these things come to a completely different conclusion then the hundreds of researchers you mention.

Most researchers actually come to the same conclusion, might have different takes on some subjects but if there were more open research and more commuincation on this knowledge we would all have a much more proper understanding of our true history on this world.

Most real researchers who actually go to these ancient sites and put their lives into this, actually all come to the same common understanding on what they discovered. For example Eric Von Daniken and Graham Hannock. There are thousands who have all the same theories on pre ice age civilzations. We all start on different pathts and pages, but the majority of will find the same truth and facts in the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I wouldnt feel guilty, I would simply say its not my responsibility to teach him/her. I will give help, indication and openess to someone who actually has done research in the subject, not someone who doesnt believe or never looked into it or has no interest. I give enough information, I will not post constant information to the point all of you are sitting behind a desk wanting me to explain the entire subject here. This is now changing. We are in a world today where you are responsible for your own mind and intellegence. If you don't use it, thats your loss and failure. Nobody else should ever be guilty for someone elses lazyiness and dis interest.

People can talk about these matters if there is a common understanding or passion behind the subject.:)

The guilt should be on the person who doesnt take responsibility for his own mind and intellegence in the world. It's not like the poster in question can't do a bit of googling himself or research on it.
    So if someone is on a traintrack and a train is about to hit them, you won't call out to them because they need to learn for themselves? That's a cop out.

If you have information that is important for people to know, you tell them. Hinting in a vague way and then clamming up helps no one. It makes you guilty of a cover up. By being so evasive you are actually damaging any chance that people would have of finding out the truth, if what you claim is indeed true. Do you not see that?

There's a difference between somebody asking you to teach them and somebody asking you to show them a link or citation for something you've claimed as truth.

I'm sure the majority of the people here don't want you to teach them, per se. They just want you to provide "evidence", and that takes many forms, for some of your more outlandish and contentious claims. That's all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement