Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hairdresser in mallow

Options
  • 14-01-2010 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi just wondering if any1 cud recommend a good hairdressor in mallow im new to the area and recently went to the the one next to super valu not a great experience :-( kept me waiting for ages and despite the fact i told her i was growing my hair and wanted just a trim proceeded to cut a good 5inches off instead!!! so any advice would be appreciated thanx in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭sunshinegirl

thats terrible, i hope you complained.

the cut down by fas are good, and ive heard good reports from house of hair is down the lane by o keefes pub and sheilas is up by market square.Or you could try mallow college they have a hairdressing course there and are open on wednesdays to the public.

Advertisement