Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 - Swiss League teams missing

Options
  • 14-01-2010 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭

Just a quick one........I am currently into my 3rd season in the Swiss League in Manager Mode playing with FC Zurich and even though I am enjoying it (building a decent team that can compete in the European competitions is great craic :D) I am getting get really bored with playing the same teams over and over again.

I recently noticed that two teams in the "Rest of the World" list are both Swiss teams (Servette & Lausanne) but they are never promoted into the league in place of other teams that come bottom and they are never used in the Swiss Cup.

I know it this is quite a trivial matter but I find it really odd that these teams are basically never used :confused: Any reason why they are left in limbo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Because the production of the game is lazy and its really starting to infuriate me. another thing is that as an irish team u cant qualify for europe????? if your going to add them in (and the swiss teams) why not give them a role in the game?

As a side note i think that most of the teams in the rest of the world section are only there to sell a few extra copies to river plate fans etc as they don't seem to have any other use in the game.

Advertisement