Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IGN GOTY 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I think they are spot on. Uncharted 2 all the way. It was like playing an action thriller movie with some nice comedy moments. Its the game I enjoyed the most this year by far.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Don't have a PS3, so have not been able to play myself unfortunately :(

But I'm glad the clowns at IW didn't get it for MW2, Gametrailers seem to be in cahoots with them for awards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

I think they are spot on. Uncharted 2 all the way. It was like playing an action thriller movie with some nice comedy moments. Its the game I enjoyed the most this year by far.

I have to say I love U2. Some of the best production values of a game I have come across and the voice acting is excellent....however the game I enjoyed the most was probably inFamous. The graphics are not as good, the story line is not engaging, the voice acting is not near as good yet there is something about the game that enjoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Demon's Souls for me.

UC2 was brilliant though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Don't have a PS3, so have not been able to play myself unfortunately :(

But I'm glad the clowns at IW didn't get it for MW2, Gametrailers seem to be in cahoots with them for awards

lol couldn't believe it,mw2 winning goty on all three platforms :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement