Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-exam beers?

• 14-01-2010 7:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭

I promise not to talk about google/how badly I want an iPhone.

First round on me! (depending on turnout)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Ah sure why not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Aurongroove

I'll be able to go for Post Exam beerz because the time is 9:15 and the exam is at 9:30, and I'm not there yet so I should spend the next 15 going there.

time to log off I suppose.
    :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Sounds like fun :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

When/where?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Dunno. Caulfields? I love Caulfields and I think they could use the business...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

*ready for post exam beers now and then on Tuesday*

I'm not finished til next Thursday, but Maynooth is probably going to be insane that day! Sure we've a week off afterwards..woooo I booked that week off work. An actual week off, college and work...and not during the summer. This is kinda scary.

Rozabeez wrote: »
    I'm not finished til next Thursday, but Maynooth is probably going to be insane that day! Sure we've a week off afterwards..woooo I booked that week off work. An actual week off, college and work...and not during the summer. This is kinda scary.

I know a good few people who are now going out on the Friday cause of the postponements though so it might not be too mad.

Note to lurkers: given the social nature of this event, it's open to everyone - not just the saddos like me and Rosabeez who post every 5 minutes.

Come one, come all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Aurongroove

banquo wrote: »
    it's open to everyone - not just the saddos

then count me in old bean.

as a side note, and becasue I dont know where else to post this: I registered this account ages ago but I never bothered to post, so my post per day count is like, 0.06 or something. because technically I've been active for a year or more

• Advertisement

Ha! I'll cheer when you get to .1 :D

GO! GO! GOOO!!!

then count me in old bean.

as a side note, and becasue I dont know where else to post this: I registered this account ages ago but I never bothered to post, so my post per day count is like, 0.06 or something. because technically I've been active for a year or more

In ye go then.
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055665230

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Can I come? Oh, wait I don't think I can because the college decided to take the day off the day of my last flippin' exam! And now I've gone from being the first to finish in my house to the last, what a cruel hand I was dealt *weeps uncontrollably* Any chance we could go the Friday evening? Pretty please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Gis a time and a place and a date.

I'm in work all next weekend, boooo!

BANQUO CHOOSE A DAY!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I'm in at half 8 the Friday so no way I'm going out Thursday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Why does it have to be beers? Why can't it be tea?

*realises that a group of "pplz from the interwebz" probably look less conspicuous in a pub*

I probably won't be able to go anyways, gearing up for a major session on Saturday in Dublin and I can't drink two nights in a row (I know, i'm a failure as a student)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday.

Friday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I'm back on for Thursday again ;)

• Advertisement

Well if it does settle on Thursday then I'll just pop in and say hello. It's the day my exams finish so going mental with the laaadies, woohoo!

Um. Friday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

banquo wrote: »
    Um. Friday?

but the ladies!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I'm heading home on Friday so I can't go. I know how much that will pain all of you :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

*stomps foot in childish manner* FRY! DAY!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭leopoldbloom

Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday. Not Thursday.

Thursday's good for me.:D

Hah. Thursday is actually good for me too. My exams actually finish on Wednesday. The calender is not my friend apparently. :o

I'll be out and about on Thursday and possibly Saturday.

Can't do friday at all now. Friend is having her birthday. C'mooooon thursday!!

• Advertisement

Post exam beers have started for me, having a wee sneaky can now, well, half a can, the rest is going into my cooking.

I've a party to go to on Thursday but depending on times could probably make it out to the pub before or after.

Advertisement